Page 51 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    Hey let's run with the hobbies idea! Maybe I put just as much effort in for only a few hours a week. Shouldn't my model be just as good as yours but I just finish it later than you?

The REALLY sad reality is that the people who do actually put in the effort and try in an LFR have often put in more time and more effort overall than those who look down on them with such disgust. I've lost count the number of times I've seen massively overgeared people in LFR and it's them that are afk and getting carried.

Locking a skin that requires dungeons and another that just asks you to kill world bosses behind this is beyond dumb.
    The locking behind a raid is dumb yes, But still if you want it, Go work for it. a snippet from a blizzard post about it

This is not something you, by any means, "need". And "needing" it on every alt, doubly so. If you desire it, then organize a raid or join a guild that will put you in their raiding ranks and dedicate the time to obtaining the items.

We simply disagree that these skins should be handed out without dedication and challenge.

It seems as if alot of people are complaining because they don't want to get better.

They also call that being lazy.

OT: OP if you really want these skins, just do the normal version of the raid.

The group I am in cleared all of normal and half of heroic tonight in 3 hours.
    Last edited by Veshx; 2016-09-28 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Like people here say, pugging normal is so easy. And if we can't do it, we don't deserve anything.

lol.
    Look at all these horrible requirements. Knowing tactics and do good dps! I can understand why you're so upset about this!

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    The locking behind a raid is dumb yes, But still if you want it, Go work for it. a snippet from a blizzard post about it
    This is not something you, by any means, "need". And "needing" it on every alt, doubly so. If you desire it, then organize a raid or join a guild that will put you in their raiding ranks and dedicate the time to obtaining the items.

We simply disagree that these skins should be handed out without dedication and challenge.
    Well that's pretty much all that needs to be said right there. Basically, this is just a thread of people who disagree with Blizzard's design philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    This is where you are wrong, the hardest PvE skins to obtain are the third and fourth color for the 3rd skin. Finishing a Mythic+15 Key and Glory of the Legion Hero are much harder than doing EN in Normal Mode.

This Row is the "organized" PvE Row.
    Little do they know that a row isn't locked by it's first appearance. They wouldn't know that because they haven't done +15 or legion hero
    *snickers*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I don't see any problems with people not being able to finish their artifact quests in LFR.
    Neither do i, as long as blizzard states that LFR is not raiding; until then they should allow people finishing their artifact quests in LFR.
    And also if LFR is not raiding, remove it from the game then.

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    As they should. Increased difficulty=increased reward (especially when talking about organized vs queable), that should be common sense. Adding a skin to incentivize those doing N and H over LFR is hardly ruining your game experience.
    it seem that over time those thing keep piling up one after another to the point of becoming ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

There are four skins on that row, one requires doing dungeons (something all PVE players do), one requires killing world bosses (something most PVE players do), one requires mythic dungeons (something a lot of PVE players do) and the last requires doing non-LFR raiding (something ~18% of PVE players do).

The non-LFR raiding one is the base skin for that row meaning it must be unlocked in order to unlock any of the others.

Do you see the problem now?
    Absolutely not. Not even a little bit. What I do see is the reason why people are crying. What I don't see here is an actual problem. It's good that it's locked. And it's not like you have to clear mythic for it. If you can't clear normal, you don't deserve it. You can outgear it next content and still get the reward. That's fine for me.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    This is where you are wrong, the hardest PvE skins to obtain are the third and fourth color for the 3rd skin. Finishing a Mythic+15 Key and Glory of the Legion Hero are much harder than doing EN in Normal Mode.
    In retrospect I do agree that the Mythic dungeon one is comparable to the raiding one. However Glory of the Legion Hero and killing 8 world bosses are much easier than clearing normal EN, they can both be pugged fairly easily whereas the raiding one requires organised raiding (yeah, obvious I know) and will be completed by less players.

There are four skins on that row, one requires doing dungeons (something all PVE players do), one requires killing world bosses (something most PVE players do), one requires mythic dungeons (something a lot of PVE players do) and the last requires doing non-LFR raiding (something ~18% of PVE players do).

The non-LFR raiding one is the base skin for that row meaning it must be unlocked in order to unlock any of the others.

Do you see the problem now?
    Nope, seeing no problem with something that is only cosmetic with no stat/power value to require a certain commitment to make it valuable. Do you have any problems other than wanting everything to be at a trivial difficulty so we can all pick daisies and get rewards, going waaah but he has it and I don't, make it easier to get?

Showing off your achievements with things not every other freaking person can access with pressing 2 buttons and afking for 30 mins is not too much to ask. Keep your everyone is a winner and safe zone BS out of a fantasy game at least maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    Hey let's run with the hobbies idea! Maybe I put just as much effort in for only a few hours a week. Shouldn't my model be just as good as yours but I just finish it later than you?

The REALLY sad reality is that the people who do actually put in the effort and try in an LFR have often put in more time and more effort overall than those who look down on them with such disgust. I've lost count the number of times I've seen massively overgeared people in LFR and it's them that are afk and getting carried.

Locking a skin that requires dungeons and another that just asks you to kill world bosses behind this is beyond dumb.
    The problem is, if you're just doing LFR, you're not putting in the same effort as the guy who "paints panel lines, sands, and adds decals." If you put in the effort, you will get it, there is not a doubt in my mind that if you actually put in the effort to try and get this, you will do so. Normal is not much more of a time commitment (if any, as I've pointed out multiple times) than LFR, with very reasonable performance requirements.
    Last edited by Propainn; 2016-09-28 at 10:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    To everyone that feels entitled to this, do you think that raiders who does not even normal (because its so easy), but Heroic and Mythic. Do they deserve something extra for their hard work or do you deserve the same things?

You do not need 8 hours a day to raid, my guild raids 2,5h 2 days a week and still cleared 7/7.
    Add to that the hours you need to farm materials/gold or what ever it is you need today to be able to raid seriously.

But if you can tell me that i can log on-raid-log off and nothing more then i'll believe you.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Little do they know that a row isn't locked by it's first appearance.
    Any source for this? Because that's not what the artefact guides say.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about some cosmetics being locked behind organized raiding. Not one bit. Vanity items are irrelevant to me.

But, if you can't finish Loremaster ( and therefore Pathfinder) by killing Xavius in LFR, I'll quit. 100% no bullsh-t.

I only do things I can either solo or queue for. If flying requires me to put up with someone else's requirements, I'm gone.

By no means, ever, will Blizz push me into organized group content.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    it seem that over time those thing keep piling up one after another to the point of becoming ridiculous.
    How is adding a skin being ridiculous? LFR got Tier sets and Trinkets back for Nighthold and future raids, They didn't have that in WOD, That was one of the incentives to raid in WOD, You got Tier and trinkets. For EN its a Artifact Skin.

Any source for this? Because that's not what the artefact guides say.
    You completed it?
    Basically the point of the third tier is that you have to actually *try*
    If you had the legion hero achiev, or did +15 and got nothing, I could understand.
    Just sitting here foaming at the mouth because it's datamined that you can't get something is entitlement personified.

I don't care either way, I just like laughing at lfr feeders and their lofty dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    I don't care about some cosmetics being locked behind organized raiding. Not one bit. Vanity items are irrelevant to me.

But, if you can't finish Loremaster ( and therefore Pathfinder) by killing Xavius in LFR, I'll quit. 100% no bullsh-t.

I only do things I can either solo or queue for. If flying requires me to put up with someone else's requirements, I'm gone.

You can finish loremaster in LFR

So you can confirm that Loremaster is completeable in LFR.

Do I read this correctly? - Player

Confirmed. - Blue Post

Source: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...age=7#post-132

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    Add to that the hours you need to farm materials/gold or what ever it is you need today to be able to raid seriously.

But if you can tell me that i can log on-raid-log off and nothing more then i'll believe you.
    Tons of people in my guild do this.

You just have to spend your time doing things that count, not sitting in Dalaran touching yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post

You can lead groups too, ya?
    I honestly hope you need a group to get it, so you can quit.