Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Mythic Keystones

should reset, not just -2.

Can you even go Mythic now to get an new +2 keystone? Or are we stuck with the one high leveled keystone?

Was looking forward to spamming some Mythic+ again, not starting with Black Rook Hold +6 and Raging.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not -2, it -25%. I cleared +5 and got a +4 this week.

And yes, you are stuck with it this week, you only get one keystone per week. And I like how the system works, I can see why some people are complaining, but in the other hand if you would have to beat +2 and beyond each week again until you get where you were before, that also gets old fast.

People dont care about losing progress, they care about loot and a change to get legendaries.

Thats why people want a +2 keystone they can just do one run and get it to +5 and get 3 chests at the end.

I would rather see it reset than -25% tbh

Deleted
    Has anyone tried to do a regular mythic first before opening the chest and see if you get a fresh +2 instead of the previous-week-minus-X stone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    Has anyone tried to do a regular mythic first before opening the chest and see if you get a fresh +2 instead of the previous-week-minus-X stone?
    ye... still got +5 from the mythic.

Maybe destroy it before doing a mythic

- - - Updated - - -

Seems people tried this on reddit and it doesnt work. I will just destroy my keystone at the end of this week and see if I can get a new one next week

Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    I tried this. Still got a +4 on my alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I tried this. Still got a +4 on my alt.
    So you removed the stone and still got a +4 at the end?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    People dont care about losing progress, they care about loot and a change to get legendaries.

Thats why people want a +2 keystone they can just do one run and get it to +5 and get 3 chests at the end.

I can understand that argument, but look into the future. I am pretty sure once Nighthold opens up, Mythic+ will give even more loot beyond Mythic+10. Let's just say loot will increase up to Mythic+16 for arguments sake. If we would use your version, you would need to clear Mythic+2, +5, +8, +11, and +14 to eve get to +16 for the best loot, and that is assuming you +3 the first few and +2 the last one. And while, yes, you have a chance of loot to Warforge and Titanforge, the items are still only 845 at +2, whereas +16 (if the current system with +5 itemlevel every +2 Mythics continues) would drop 880.

I mean, I do understand the argument, but that's basically like saying, in order to progress further in Mythic raids, you need to clear Normal and Heroic first in order to be allowed to enter Mythic again this week.

So you removed the stone and still got a +4 at the end?
    No, instead of opening the chest I went and ran a fresh non keystone mythic. Regardless, I got awarded a +4 keystone from that mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I can understand that argument, but look into the future. I am pretty sure once Nighthold opens up, Mythic+ will give even more loot beyond Mythic+10. Let's just say loot will increase up to Mythic+16 for arguments sake. If we would use your version, you would need to clear Mythic+2, +5, +8, +11, and +14 to eve get to +16 for the best loot, and that is assuming you +3 the first few and +2 the last one. And while, yes, you have a chance of loot to Warforge and Titanforge, the items are still only 845 at +2, whereas +16 (if the current system with +5 itemlevel every +2 Mythics continues) would drop 880.

I mean, I do understand the argument, but that's basically like saying, in order to progress further in Mythic raids, you need to clear Normal and Heroic first in order to be allowed to enter Mythic again this week.
    I am just saying it would be nice if there is a way to reset the keystoen this way people can progress with their keystone and even get a fresh one

- - - Updated - - -

No, instead of opening the chest I went and ran a fresh non keystone mythic. Regardless, I got awarded a +4 keystone from that mythic.
    Oke that sucks, thanks for the info

oh wow karma strike hard - poor +2 boosters wont be able to boost anymore how sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    oh wow karma strike hard - poor +2 boosters wont be able to boost anymore how sad
    Yeah they will be, because they use the boostee's stone, not their own.

Deleted
    keystones goes to same category as talent change restrictions, alt unfriendliness, stupid Nomi burning food, destroyed professions, garrison crap, twitter buttons and must have to do content while classes are unfinished and disbalanced (worse than in earlier expansions). main connection is - why they did it, why blizzard hates its own game.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    We boosted my alt's +2 keystone which was upgraded to +5. Since my alt only cleared +2, and got loot for a +2, he received a +2 keystone. The boosts won't die that easy. Why are you so salty? Because some people can 4-man dungeons in 15 minutes that you can't 5-man in the time limit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prejumpton View Post
    keystones goes to same category as talent change restrictions, alt unfriendliness, stupid Nomi burning food, destroyed professions, garrison crap, twitter buttons and must have to do content while classes are unfinished and disbalanced (worse than in earlier expansions). main connection is - why they did it, why blizzard hates its own game.
    If only you were able to run mythic+ dungeons with someone else's keystone...

so you really though youll be able to do infinite amount +2 runs every week? wow...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    so you really though youll be able to do infinite amount +2 runs every week? wow...
    Easy solution, give people a new +2 keystone every week for the first mythic in addition to the one from the chest. Make the keystones unique(2).

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Easy solution, give people a new +2 keystone every week for the first mythic in addition to the one from the chest. Make the keystones unique(2).
    no you dont understand, the goal of mythic+ is to push as far as you can every week, not to farm hundreds of low levels... or in other words, if anything needs to fixed, its the ability to get rewards from the same mythic+ level multiple times.
    Last edited by pmkaboo; 2016-09-28 at 05:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    no you dont understand, the goal of mythic+ is to push as far as you can every week, not to farm hundreds of low levels... or in other words, if anything needs to fixed, its the ability to get rewards from the same mythic+ level multiple times.
    Well better get in the Diablo mindset, wasn't the mythic+ based off GR? Speedruns is a huge part of that, you can't always push - that will wear you out faster and overall provide less loot. Don't see the problem in having both push and farm.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGregor3 View Post
    Well better get in the Diablo mindset, wasn't the mythic+ based off GR? Speedruns is a huge part of that, you can't always push - that will wear you out faster and overall provide less loot. Don't see the problem in having both push and farm.
    the problem is that youre getting shitload of loot, lockouts exist for a reason.