Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    Are Russians the Brazilian players of EU?
    Pretty much, not really a part of "their" region, and the most hateds :^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I'm sick and stuck in my hotel room with a 1/0mbit, can't do anything else than sit here with popcorn.
    BibleThump

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    damn what if M Xavius gets killed on the first/second raiding night and Serenity loses the WF due to taking their sweet time ^^

- - - Updated - - -

although I guess they care more about Nighthold then this
    That would certainly make for a lackluster race. Personally, I'd like to see 10-15 guilds get to Xavius, and then have him stay alive for like a week. That would be a really exciting race imo. If Xavius dies today or tomorrow though. *shrugs*

Personally though, seeing how long guilds are taking to kill Il'gynoth, I don't think we'll see a Cenarius kill till near the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Exorsus has a lot of motivation.

You have to remember they're locked in a gaming dungeon in Moscow and promised their freedom by Vladimir Putin if they deliver world first. Every tier they fail one of their number 'disappears' and another is brought in.
    wow what a joke, so fresh and not overused

Quote Originally Posted by Quitz View Post
    Makes sense

Kind of how I would rather see EU on the top than a guild from LA. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Quitz View Post
    Geographically, Russian territory covers more Europe than any other European nation. They are part of the region, just hated
    Last edited by Daten-shi; 2016-09-28 at 10:45 AM.

Serenity has killed mythic Nythendra.

serenity hype train is here bitches hop on CHOO CHOO

Deleted
    There we go, now this is picking up pace.

Deleted
    Go serenity

Deleted
    Method 1/7 too oooooooooh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veshx View Post
    are russians the brazilian players of eu?
    definitely!

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Don't understand that EU thingy either. Russia is half in Europe, half in Asia....guess because the main cities are in Europe?
    Historically, Russia started off in the European part and then expanded eastwards by colonization. Hence major cities are in the European part and majority of the population are ethnically Caucasian.

Deleted
    Is there any streams available? Also with what class/specs they are running?

Deleted
    Serenity is definitely doing split runs to gear up. Looks like Il'gynoth is the gear check of the raid, which shouldn't come as such a big suprise.
    Spine of Deathwing 2.0 stacking rogues, mages and spriests for that 45 seconds window?

anyone surprised that method got a kill? i thought they wont even get a single one LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Serenity is definitely doing split runs to gear up. Looks like Il'gynoth is the gear check of the raid, which shouldn't come as such a big suprise.
    Spine of Deathwing 2.0 stacking rogues, mages and spriests for that 45 seconds window?
    Actually, they just finished split run, and are currently 1/7
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post
    Is there any streams available? Also with what class/specs they are running?
    There probably won't be alot of the top end guilds streaming. I know I've heard multiple people from US-Limit say it's a guild policy to not stream during progression.

Kind of how it's an "unspoken" rule that they don't release kill videos of the end boss until around 5-7 other guilds have killed that boss aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    anyone surprised that method got a kill? i thought they wont even get a single one LUL
    I'm not surprised. Wasn't REM in the top 10 in HFC? I just don't see them taking world first on any of the hard bosses. I'd love to be proven wrong though! Makes it way more exciting when there's competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    There will be a boss, it's usually one in the last 1/3 of the raid, where NA stales, then EU catches up and they stall there too. Sometimes it takes days, sometimes hours but eventually that barrier falls. And after that it's usually EU winning, even with the delay.
    ^What i said yesterday.

Look at how EU is already 4/7 too.