Maybe his lawyers didn't prep him enough for court, but he said some really questionable stuff in front of that judge.

Basketball HOF continues to show what a joke it is by electing to put Yao Ming in it. The guy couldnt stay healthy and never amounted to anywhere near his true potential. But whatever Dennis Rodman is in there already so the bar is already set to about as low as it can go. Its like Im the only person who thinks it should be only the greatest players ever and not ones who were simply pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Nba needs to start it's own Hall of Fame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    This thread goes on vacation in the off-season post draft lol!
    Next season starts in about 50 days.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's called the Hall of Fame. It's not the Hall of Legacy. Look up the creds of many of the other plays in it. Yao Ming's impact on the game globally puts him in it. The Basketball Hall of Fame is also the easiest one to get into. This isn't new.

*still sleeping not ready to talk about basketball til season starts*

10+ Year Old Account
    Just yell at me if you wanna keep using this thread and need the title changed

Quote Originally Posted by jregz View Post
    It's called the Hall of Fame. It's not the Hall of Legacy. Look up the creds of many of the other plays in it. Yao Ming's impact on the game globally puts him in it. The Basketball Hall of Fame is also the easiest one to get into. This isn't new.
    What exactly did he change globally? There have been plenty of other (and better) imports than him and its not like we got this huge surge of great Chinese players cause of him either. He was able to make a lot of Chinese people tune in and stuff the ballot for their undeserving player, thats about it

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=Fame+...q=define:+fame

http://basketballbuddha.com/yao-ming...ying-in-china/

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...was-long-reach

Besides that, he did have a pretty good run and frankly, I don't think there are all that many imports that you could put ahead of him.

That said, I figured he was borderline, and his impact on Chinese fans/leagues would be the kicker. Combined with the fact the Basketball Hall of Fame is the easiest one to get into, I'm not surprised.

Lol.

I'm not ready for a new thread. I'm not mentally prepared. Niether are the players. We still on vacation.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Weird as hell. So... what do Bulls fans think now months later?

lol lol that's... yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Basketball HOF continues to show what a joke it is by electing to put Yao Ming in it. The guy couldnt stay healthy and never amounted to anywhere near his true potential. But whatever Dennis Rodman is in there already so the bar is already set to about as low as it can go. Its like Im the only person who thinks it should be only the greatest players ever and not ones who were simply pretty good.
    I agree with everything you said about Yao Ming.

But please do not belittle Dennis Rodman.

I hope your opinion is only due to inadequate basketball knowledge, and not because you are the type of person who value scoring players above everything else.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Preseason has started, thread title updated, Bulls over Warriors in 7.

Preseason started? Hmmmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow NBA revamped their website. I don't like it. I just want straight information easy to see. I don't need a sleek design.

NBA season starts on...October 25th. Wtf, I thought it usually starts in November.

First game is Knicks vs. Cavs. Who the fuck ordained the Knicks good enough to have the opening tip off of the season, against the champs? I'd have preferred to see Bulls. But I guess the East IS expected to be pretty pathetic, right?

Then SAS @ GSW for the second game, holy shit that's gonna be gr8.

Ahhhh I should try to familiarize myself with the teams. I don't remember how things went down. All I remember is GSW is an even bigger super team now.

I don't think I like the new site either. Though, the first things my eye caught were Bulls lose, Portland wins. Oh, and Thunder lost to a euro team... life without Durant is going to be rough.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that site is fucking awful now. Random blue banner at the top that takes up far too much space, random white section on the left which also takes up too much space, the scrolling is annoying as fuck. It's almost like this is half finished or something.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ya, I don't understand the purpose of the dark blue banner. Two different scrolls for game scores and news is really obnoxious. Keep the matte look but throw the score into a horizontal banner under the menu select, shrink both the game scores and the menu select to match the width of the main content, and remove the dark blue banner.

The standings page should be compressed to fit a single page. I shouldn't have to scroll to see all the teams.

The Games page feels like it needs way too many clicks to view pertinent information like box score, highlights, etc. Also uses that awful scroll frame shit.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Preseason has started, thread title updated, Bulls over Warriors in 7.
    LOL, that's great. I needed a good laugh. Lopez will be your only healthy player come end of the season. Go Cavs!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doez View Post
    LOL, that's great. I needed a good laugh. Lopez will be your only healthy player come end of the season. Go Cavs!
    You want to talk about health? With one of the most fragile players in the league? Pfft, I bet you Rondo plays more games this year than Kyrie

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I bet you Rondo plays more games this year than Kyrie
    Oh... Rondo might not make it to the all-star break before being murdered.