Quote Originally Posted by Hitsu View Post
    AFAIK you don't have to do balance of Power to unlock the other colors of the skin.
    yes you do

you need to finish it to be able to equip any of the other 3 colors

the same goes for any other skin row

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    So now trying to make a skin for different types of content is stupid?
    No, what is stupid is making it much harder for PvEers to unlock their row than anyone else, firstly by tying it to a difficulty most of them don't do and secondly by making one of the hardest unlocks on the row the base unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    Arrives to you in Order Hall and means everyone will get it and will start doing it only to hit the wall of dealing with stupidity and endless normal raid grind
    Yes, and guess what: There are people willing to do the endless raid grind. And these are the people who deserve this skin. You don't want to do the raid grind ? Fine, don't do it. You will not be disadvantaged in any way because of it. But don't complain that you don't get the reward for it. That's immature, stupid, self-righteous and pure entitlement.
    I, for example, hate PvP in WoW. So I don't PvP. Because of it, I'll never have the PvP artifact skins. You don't see me opening a thread and complaining, do you ? No, because it would be ridiculous. Just like all the whine-kiddies in this thread that want every single reward in this game, even if they clearly do not deserve it.
    I can only imagine how bad it must be working for Blizz, having to put up with this BS QQ about meaningless stuff all day long. It's insane!

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    No, what is stupid is making it much harder for PvEers to unlock their row than anyone else, firstly by tying it to a difficulty most of them don't do and secondly by making one of the hardest unlocks on the row the base unlock.
    I would hardly call anyone who exclusively does LFR a "PvEer".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Blizzard have always made a raid quest (so you should have expect it), Why would you expect this to be any different, Yes, Previous xpac's you could complete them in LFR because a legendary was tied to it and that was different, Take WOD For example the ring upgrade items were locked behind Normal Archi + or using valor to buy it and would take a bit to get by doing LFR so you did Mythic Dungeons. so if you wanted a 795 Ring you had to put some effort into getting it, Same applies here, Put a little bit of effort into killing Normal Mode and you will get your skin.

If you can't be bothered to put some form of effort in obtaining something you want then you don't deserve to get it. Its as simple as that and blizzard agrees

- - - Updated - - -

No that's not the reason, It makes sense that if you put effort in you get a reward.
    Grats on completely missing the point and lacking basic reading comprehension. Like i said, if it was raid quest, i wouldnt even have started it and wouldnt care about it at all. I have 0 interest in stuff that comes from raids as i dont want to raid, i aim at mythic+ endgame with just bunch of real life friends without dealing with randoms.
    The issue is that its quest for EVERYONE with no indication that you need to raid for it. Why do we need to waste time, effort and mats to get to step where we just abandon it and never look back again? Why not put first step that says go into raid and get item from first boss(or any boss) that then you empower by doing whatever else?

If i wanted something out of raid, i would obviously put effort into raiding... Raiding is not only thing that requires effort... mythic+ is also effort, pvp is effort, farming mats is effort. I will put plenty of effort in what i want to do and i am still aiming to unlock stuff regarding that stuff. But nowhere is known that this skin is for raiding until you get to half of it. Why?

Not every skin should be for everyone... some for mythic+, some for pvp, some for raiding... and all is fine by me. I will aim and strive to get those that come from what i want to do in the damn game.
    THIS quest is not that and is misleading and is plain wrong. Anyone who cant see it just blind or stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    Yes, and guess what: There are people willing to do the endless raid grind. And these are the people who deserve this skin. You don't want to do the raid grind ? Fine, don't do it. You will not be disadvantaged in any way because of it. But don't complain that you don't get the reward for it. That's immature, stupid, self-righteous and pure entitlement.
    I, for example, hate PvP in WoW. So I don't PvP. Because of it, I'll never have the PvP artifact skins. You don't see me opening a thread and complaining, do you ? No, because it would be ridiculous. Just like all the whine-kiddies in this thread that want every single reward in this game, even if they clearly do not deserve it.
    I can only imagine how bad it must be working for Blizz, having to put up with this BS QQ about meaningless stuff all day long. It's insane!
    Another fail guy who cant read and lacks common sense. Read above and if you still dont understand, you are lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    If you can get into a mythic dungeon group you can also get into a raidgroup for normal. There is no difference.

I'm sorry, but the most likely design direction is that eventually LFR will be removed from the game, because it's a bad and harmful element. (dixit FatBoss)
    Not true. I have a guild of 8 real life friends, we have known each-other since we were kids, 20+ years. We dont raid, our goal this expansion is mythic+. I have done ZERO dungeon runs with non guild people and i will do ZERO of them for the rest of the expansion. There is no way we can raid, as we dont have enough people. So no, that is not the same. The difficulty itself is irrelevant, i have raided highest difficulty before and i have put effort into it, but im done with that now and i wont do it anymore. If i wanted something out of raids, i would go raiding, i dont, so i wont raid. If skin was clearly from raids, i wouldnt go for it. Quest chain is just bait for 100% of people playing to start and then.
    And skin coming from raid is NOT an issue... to repeat 5th time. The quest chain itself is.
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2016-09-28 at 11:37 AM.

But then, no official label says it's the PVE row. I say it is the organized group content row and suddenly it makes sense.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    I would hardly call anyone who exclusively does LFR a "PvEer".
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    But then, no official label says it's the PVE row. I say it is the organized group content row and suddenly it makes sense.
    I didn't write the post I just replied to it using the same terminology.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Yeah cos that's what world bosses need...

I think it is intentional. They want to incentivise people who only lfr to go out and meet people. It is an mmo after all. But honestly you could easily pug it, give it a try once and you might be surprised by your own ability.

Yeap, that is time and effort, unless you think 30 blood and 2 mythics completed themselves instantly?
    Yes they did make their statement, yes it might be their design philosophy. Why does that matter? You always just shut up and take it? You never voice your concerns about stuff (even clearly wrong like this one, or equality for that matter?) or make suggestions about changing anything?

We do... so posting blizzard statements means absolutely nothing, we already know their stance, as they did design the quest chain, it didnt design itself. Its clearly bad and wrong and we will obviously complain about it, no matter if other people lack the common sense to see why its wrong and bad.

And yes, i will complain about everything that is obviously wrong and bad like this. There is 0 upside to staying quiet about anything like that, but there might be some upside(no matter how slim it might be) to not being quiet... so absolutely no reason not to...
    I try to voice legitimate concerns, not petty ones like this. What about people who don't enjoy mythic+? Those who don't feel like participating in world bosses with their awful loot tables? The folks who don't care about meta achievements? You're basically making a claim right now that this is definitely the least popular of the recolors in it's tier, but is it? Maybe the world bosses, but much more people will clear N EN than a +15 keystone, or finishing the glory achieve. It's far from "clearly wrong," and not really as out of line as you claim.

Deleted
    Well, you already get the upgraded version of the basic skin trough easy PvE content.
    It's not hard, nor does it take long to unlock; and contrary to the PvP one it will get a lot easier with time.

Is it fair that prestige-ing will still take the same commitment in 7.1, while you will be able to just no-brain your way to this one?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WishLimit View Post
    I think it is intentional. They want to incentivise people who only lfr to go out and meet people.
    Even so, if they were going to spring a normal raid only quest on people they should have made it the 2nd/3rd colour unlock, not the base unlock for the tier. Not when the others are more common stuff like killing world bosses and dungeon achieves.

Organized group content reward

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    It isn't that it can't be soloed, it's that it's something less people do than the other stuff on the tier and thus it's blocking the majority of players not just from unlocking it but form unlocking the world boss/dungeon ones too.

And skin coming from raid is NOT an issue... to repeat 5th time. The quest chain itself is.
    No, the issue is your assumption of what the quest chain was supposed to be. Clearly Blizzard disagreed.

That is rather crappy, considering all other expansions let you do this type of thing. LFR is a bit unforgiving this time around, at least 2 of the bosses have wipe mechanics, but once you see/know those, it was cake. And from what I've heard, there is no difference from LFR to normal for those. So, at least you'd have that going for you. Still shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The quest chain is even locked behind mythic dungeons, I don't get why it's hard to understand the skins requires some amount of effort put in.

I did read it. You said

The issue is that its quest for EVERYONE with no indication that you need to raid for it.
    Yet this has been in the game for the past few xpacs and everyone should have expected by now, There's going to be a raid quest, If you didn't you're either new, Or never really played the game.

Why not put first step that says go into raid and get item from first boss(or any boss) that then you empower by doing whatever else?
    Because raids weren't open? again ill use WOD as an example, You have to get the Cores from Different dungeons (Mm Seems similar, Possibly from Legion xpac? ) then you had to go into the Raid and get Stones Then Tablets then Tomes, Is going in the exact same way, We did dungeons, Now we are doing the raids.

I will put plenty of effort in what i want to do and i am still aiming to unlock stuff regarding that stuff. But nowhere is known that this skin is for raiding until you get to half of it. Why?
    See first answer.

THIS quest is not that and is misleading and is plain wrong. Anyone who cant see it just blind or stupid.
    Quest is misleading how? The fact is doesn't say it can only be completed in Normal or higher? which blizzard have now rightly said that in 7.1 they will be labelled more clearly. but other than that, Yeah i see how this quest is dumb making people go do Normal mode for once.

It isn't that it can't be soloed, it's that it's something less people do than the other stuff on the tier and thus it's blocking the majority of players not just from unlocking it but form unlocking the world boss/dungeon ones too.
    Prove it. Outside of maybe world bosses, you're wrong. This is just a complaint about not being able to tag and afk world bosses for a skin now. That's even worse than the original LFR complaints (you know, the whole reason this thread was even started) that were flooding in until they were shut down, hard.
    Last edited by Propainn; 2016-09-28 at 11:31 AM.

Could we just stop calling normal raids "hard" or "difficult" ? Because they aren't, and they aren't designed to be. They have even scrapped some of the abilities that encounters usually have. All it really is, is time-consuming. It takes just a little bit more time, to actually look for people, to complete the raid with. And I keep repeating myself: If you can't afford the time, or if you simply don't like playing with other people (in an MMORPG, as strange as it may sound), then the skin is just not for you. It's as simple as that, and none of the pseudo-arguments that were brought up in this thread changes this.