Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    Actually, they just finished split run, and are currently 1/7
    Yeah you're right, wowprogress is just slow

As far as Method goes, they're not a BAD guild, but they stand no chance at getting world 1st.
    The competition is between Serenity and Exorsus

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Yeah you're right, wowprogress is just slow

As far as Method goes, they're not a BAD guild, but they stand no chance at getting world 1st.
    yeah totally not bad, they are left with elite players liek sco (LUL) and rogerbrown the guy who ninja pulled everything in m+ dungeons when i was watching sco stream, legit elite teamLUL

Deleted
    Well we have never seen Method or Serenity raid in their current forms before so I think that is a bold statement. And I want Serenity to win.

Deleted
    https://www.twitch.tv/prestigegamingwow

Prestige Gaming are streaming. They just killed Renferal moving over to Ursoc now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    So... Where are serenity and method in all of this?
    Doing split runs in HC before doing M progress. 4/7M with Il'gynoth left seems to be the first wall.

Other high profile EU guilds like Danish Terrace, Dragon, Impact, FatSharkYes, Scrubbusters and Nihilum (for what it is still worth) also haven't started progressing in M yet.

Deleted
    I wish atleast that it will be a competition, but knowing old method track record, being that serenity has the same core, i wouldn't be surprised if they would kill it a reset before everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Doing split runs in HC before doing M progress. 4/7M with Il'gynoth left seems to be the first wall.

Other high profile EU guilds like Danish Terrace, Dragon, Impact, FatSharkYes, Scrubbusters and Nihilum (for what it is still worth) also haven't started progressing in M yet.
    None of those are really high profile and stand no chance at getting world first

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by biolizard View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/prestigegamingwow

Prestige Gaming are streaming. They just killed Renferal moving over to Ursoc now
    No Druids in the team on Ursoc. Harsh.

Deleted
    Please let there be some lego-drama

Are they splitrunning mythic? XD Considering they both killed nythendra.

Edit: Serenity jsut killed mythic ursoc aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    None of those are really high profile and stand no chance at getting world first
    They are high profile and they have an outside chance at World First (which goes for everyone not named Serenity).

Get real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    Are they splitrunning mythic? XD Considering they both killed nythendra.

Edit: Serenity jsut killed mythic ursoc aswell.
    WoWprogress wasn't updated yet, tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post
    Is there any streams available? Also with what class/specs they are running?
    https://www.twitch.tv/zennith0224 This guy was streaming yesterday. They killed 4/7M on stream.

Deleted
    They are high profile and they have an outside chance at World First (which goes for everyone not named Serenity).

Get real.

- - - Updated - - -

WoWprogress wasn't updated yet, tough guy.
    Not at all. You fail to understand how big disparity in skill there are between the top 50 guilds.
    In all of WoD Method and Paragon was AT LEAST 1 entire reset better than all other guilds. Exorsus might be able to be in the same tier as Serenity, but that's left to seeing in the coming week/weeks.
    Other than that Serenity is the clear forefront

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Don't understand that EU thingy either. Russia is half in Europe, half in Asia....guess because the main cities are in Europe?
    Majority of landmass in Asia, majority of population in EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda amazed its Il'gynoth that is holding the 5/7 and not ursoc. You would think he would have been the wall.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    I'm kinda amazed its Il'gynoth that is holding the 5/7 and not ursoc. You would think he would have been the wall.
    Why? Being a gear check doesnt have to mean its a supertight gearcheck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    Why? Being a gear check doesnt have to mean its a supertight gearcheck.
    ofcourse but usualy the gearcheck/dps race was the little hurdle/wall ( remember the butcher?)

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    Even looks like Ursoc is the 2nd easiest boss after Nythendra.

Worth pointing out that mythic+ made gearing alot easier than it ever has it been, so the top guilds are way more geared than the usually are. Everyone in Serenity is around 865, Noxe even reaching 874 itemlevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Majority of landmass in Asia, majority of population in EU
    Lol, what a rude segregation. Like hitla with his jewhating

Deleted
    damn EU already up 4/7. The servers just went up. I haven't even had my second coffee