Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I made the same post, that the quality of players at the start of the expansion, as in every expansion is pathetic, but in Legion is extra horrible compared to before.

Got flamed to hell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    As a few example of what I mean, I was in multiple PuGs for EN Normal mode the other day. One group killed 1:st boss and one group disbanded after like 5 wipes. The first group later disbanded on Ursoc. Another disbanded at the Eye boss and a fourth again at Ursoc. In most groups groups had about 20 people. We had:
    - Basically 0 interupting, it was me (90%) and some other guy with 10% of the interupts. Rest had 0.
    - People doing 50-100k DPS, with 840+ gear.
    - People standing in things, until they die. They get ressed and then stand in it again.
    - Random leaving groups, during fights, before fights etc, for no reason and not even saying a word. (This always happened but more then ever).
    - Never running back during deaths, random AFKs and general slacking, more than ever.

This is why so many groups require achievements

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I made the same post, that the quality of players at the start of the expansion, as in every expansion is pathetic, but in Legion is extra horrible compared to before.

Got flamed to hell
    the quality of general playerbase was always on more or less the same level - its you who each year have more and more experience in this game thereform you perform better and better

when will people relaize that like really -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    I killed Xavius heroic in a pug, so no.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't raid much these days, but when I encountered this in my raiding days I always just assumed they were kids or "special needs" adults. Especially the ones who never speak/chat and just leave or AFK randomly. The game is accessible to all ages and most ability levels. There was a time years ago when I played with a friend-of-a-friend who somehow managed to reach max level but had no idea about how to gear, what stats were useful to his class, how to use the mouse effectively, what a rotation was, etc. He was very bad and it was physically painful to watch him.

Naturally, he played a Hunter.

They're out there, and they're in your LFR group. Be afraid.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    "So, no" ? My friend, that is a BIG exception, not a standard.

Perhaps you are just not high enough ilvl to see the good pugs in the group finder? I killed heroic xavius over the weekend in a pug and know several others who did the same with different pug groups.

Armory the randoms.. look if they have cleared heroic/mythic bosses in previous tiers.. if not FUCK them dont invite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Armory the randoms.. look if they have cleared heroic/mythic bosses in previous tiers.. if not FUCK them dont invite
    Yes, this is a solution if you want to lead. But the problem is that most people don't have the energy or experience as a leader. Being an amazing raider doesn't make you an amazing leader by default.

I used to lead alot back in Cata and MoP, but I simply do not have the time or energy now

All I want is a decent group who can clear more than just first boss normal. But seems that will be impossible for now. Maybe with 870+ gear or something...

It is same as. WOD. PUG was reaaly bad untill 3rd week. Then most of best pug happen on wed/thursday, anything after that is pain. Also pug 4/7 is easiest and anything after that is pain

PUG performance depends first and foremost on a great leader. If you have someone with patience to explain each fight and take the time to set out markers, etc, your PUG attempt will go significantly smoother than one without that.

This is literally often the ONLY thing that is needed to turn a fail pug into a moderately effective one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    killed xavius in heroic pug "5th alt run this week, link curve for invite"

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    PUG performance depends first and foremost on a great leader. If you have someone with patience to explain each fight and take the time to set out markers, etc, your PUG attempt will go significantly smoother than one without that.

This is literally often the ONLY thing that is needed to turn a fail pug into a moderately effective one.
    id say setting correct requirements so you get mostly competent people and right group comp matters a lot more
    Last edited by pmkaboo; 2016-09-29 at 08:05 PM.