Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    We none casuals and raiders are laughing now. But hold on...I see something coming closer. Oh LOOK my alt!! Oh...I need to raid on my alt also to get 30 essences? Welp I guess only my main is getting the appearance!

Guys can you seriously not see this problem down the road? We are going to regret our own words when our class gets nerfed to the ground and we reroll needing to raid all this content again to get the appearance.

I don't have a problem now because I am able to clear the raid every week. But my new mage alt is most likely never going to see that appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, what we need is for Myffic players to have their gear nuked down to normal when not in a raid or instance. Boo hoo, if you are a super leet player you don't need an edge to farm content that us mere plebeians are doing.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

My guild is currently casual and raids once a week. We have already killed xavius.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I got anxiety issues, so that's why i do LFR. I can't do quests on LFR? Fine i will afk in Dala.
    And I feel for you on that one, but honestly, and this might sound harsh, it's not our problem. It's your choice to play a game which has it's roots based in social content, you are bound to find content that doesn't suit you in this case.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't realy care about this. BUT, i think it will do less good to the active subs.

It's just as much ours as their lost. Because less subs = less money income to keep putting out the good stuff.

Imo it should not be like this. But as i said, i cant care
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Better transmog from harder content isn't new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    We simply disagree that these skins should be handed out without dedication and challenge.
    Good. It's a game and as an MMORPG it has proven time and time again that it needs incentive in order for the vast playerbase to take on challenges. I just wish they actually put in more incentive instead of flip-floping on this stance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    And folks will still insist that WoW has no P2W factor
    If you count such things as "winning", sure, I guess. That said, not like they haven't always been possibly and happening.
    It's just silly to think that putting them behind organized raiding will prevent non-raiders from getting them. Everything can be bought without effort in WoW.

Deleted
    You will never get this skin on your alt! :d

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People quit all the time but that doesn't stop them from playing the game.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like this. One of the nice things in Vanilla was that when you raided, you would distinguish yourself with your characters look. Im perfectly fine with giving special skins to people who manage to complete hard raiding challenges. Like a super cool skin for the ones who mange to do Mythic raids ahead of the curve.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    I don't realy care about this. BUT, i think it will do less good to the active subs.

It's just as much ours as their lost. Because less subs = less money income to keep putting out the good stuff.

Imo it should not be like this. But as i said, i cant care
    Or it could be opposite, more players sub because there is more to work towards.
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight

Deleted
    I dont understand why LFR should not be able to obtain cosmatic items, do the progression content not alrdy get better states on gear, mounts, titles, pets, achievements lets give them also cosmatic items.

I get a E-peen feel about all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam552 View Post
    It's almost as if you actually have to play the game now to get the rewards!
    Crazy isn't it!
    And all this time, I thought the High Horse was reward enough for all you *playmoregooder* types!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard being clueless about their own game... roflmao! I'm sure the casuals who want everything with the smallest amount of effort know better than they do. If they don't have the time or willingness to put into some of the things this game offers, they should move on and find something else to play that matches their time/effort constraints.

The game gives everyone the same tools, possibilities and access as anyone else who pays the sub. How and if you use them is up to you. You want the best stuff? Be the best player and give it your best. You can't? Boohoo, move on or suck it up that it's YOU who is unable to conform to what the game offers. It's not at all selfish or unfair that some content is only for the diehards or hardcores, it's selfish and unfair to expect everything be available to you as well without having to invest the appropriate dedication required. You play harder content, you get better rewards, this is nothing different from other games out there.
    Last edited by Vayshan; 2016-09-28 at 01:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    Heroics are heroics for a reason.. if you cant do heroics, you cant raid.. its the proper path...
    ...Blizzard has gone the mile and added LFR for those people, but nerfing normal and hc modes is just plain stupid. The Burning Legion didn't get pushed back by lining up a thousand arcane mages spamming AB. It took work work work.

Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    Raid Finder and Quest Chains
    It is intentional that the quests “In Nightmares” and “Essence of Power” cannot be completed on Raid Finder difficulty. That quest chain is intended to provide a cosmetic reward for participating in organized, non-matchmade content. As such, we wanted to keep this step in line with the previous steps in the chain, which require completing Mythic Dungeons.

This restriction is specific to this quest chain, which has a cosmetic-only reward. Other quest chains, such as “The Stuff of Dreams” from the Suramar campaign, will be completable through Raid Finder. We’ll be making some additional changes in Patch 7.1 to more clearly communicate when and where these restrictions apply.

Thanks for confirming the inevitable. I'll be saving some money every month now, because I am done with this game. If this is intended and staying in the game, you just lost a customer. It is clear blizzard is clueless about their own game. I guess it's true, no King lives forever. Good luck everyone. Blizzard, you failed.
    Again, a cosmetic reward we are reserving for those who participate in organized, non-matchmade content.

This is not something you, by any means, "need". And "needing" it on every alt, doubly so. If you desire it, then organize a raid or join a guild that will put you in their raiding ranks and dedicate the time to obtaining the items.

We simply disagree that these skins should be handed out without dedication and challenge.

I appreciate constructive feedback and discussion on this topic, and will discuss what's here with the developers once it's had time to settle, but anything that says "the world is ending" or "blizzard is killing their player-base" because not everyone will get a cosmetic skin is a bit of a fallacy. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    It;s a skin that's purely cosmetic. Doesn't make you better or anything. And Normal mode of Emerald Nightmare is easiest thing with the amount of time players have to get gear from mythics and World quests.

This restriction is an example of the developers passive-aggressively nudging people into doing "real" content, and many players are parroting that stance, right on cue.

Is it "just a skin"? Yes. But since it is "just a skin" and has no affect on gameplay as stated by many who support this restriction, why does it matter to "real raiders" if the lowly LFR-only scum also have access to it? The argument in favor negates itself.

Deleted
    Lol you can't be serious right now. You can even pug it on normal. The lfg tool is literally filled with groups.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I dont understand why LFR should not be able to obtain cosmatic items, do the progression content not alrdy get better states on gear, mounts, titles, pets, achievements lets give them also cosmatic items.

I get a E-peen feel about all of this.
    This would have been okay, but lfr can drops titanforged gear thas eqal to mytic raiding.
    So thefore its okay in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    This would have been okay, but lfr can drops titanforged gear thas eqal to mytic raiding.
    So thefore its okay in my eyes.
    The chance of getting a Mythic raid level Titanforged item from LFR is extremely remote.

Deleted
    All us raiders from TBC and before would laugh at the crybaby's right now, if you want everything handed out to you better go play The Sims and cheat.