Why should anyone care who the fucking media endorses? Is this real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Why should anyone care who the fucking media endorses? Is this real life?
    Uh-huh. Now tell me you wouldn't be crowing about it if left-leaning newspapers were endorsing Trump. Go ahead, and - while I know this is really difficult for you - please be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Uh-huh. Now tell me you wouldn't be crowing about it if left-leaning newspapers were endorsing Trump. Go ahead, and - while I know this is really difficult for you - please be honest.
    Trump isn't my candidate, and you're a fool.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/03/joe...ant-use-nukes/
    While I know it is a snopes article and an MSNBC video, there is no public record of it because it was supposed to be a briefing for Trump. Trump asked a "foreign policy expert" why we can't use nukes 3 times to the guy. It wasn't a government one it was a guy that was a private foreign policy expert. Sorry, but if that isn't unsettling, nothing is to the average Trump supporter. That also includes the torture (waterboarding), violations of the Geneva Convention (killing civilians and targeting families of terrorists), and they call Hillary the warmonger? Yeah no thanks.
    Because she is...and has a long track record to prove it.

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-secret-earpiece-debate/

I love that this conspiracy actually appeared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    http://www.snopes.com/clinton-secret-earpiece-debate/

I love that this conspiracy actually appeared.
    A "coughing prevention machine"???

Are these fucks even trying anymore?
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh-huh. Now tell me you wouldn't be crowing about it if left-leaning newspapers were endorsing Trump.
    Or...ANY at all. Right now, Trump is "crowing" that he has the support of online polls. Including two that didn't exist, and a bunch that were rigged (see previous posts and add NBC to the list).

The issue with the newspapers adds to the growing list of names of longtime GOP leaders who have endorses Clinton -- and more yet who refuse to endorse Trump. Such as Virginia Republican John Warner, who was a Republican Senator during Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush's terms (five for him). Warner is well known for reaching across the aisle, being both a national security expert, chairing the Armed Forces Committee, and for having sex with Elizabeth Taylor. He won his last election with over eighty percent of the popular vote. And he's endorsing Clinton shortly.

Simply put, Trump is discouraging more and more long-term Republicans, both politicians and otherwise. But these newspapers speak both to their readers, and to a certain extent, for. As the Arizona Republic has done, when they asked their readers about the Stupid Fucking Wall and immigration and their readers hated Trump's policies on both. The fact that newspapers with circulation in the millions in battleground states (Ohio, Arizona) and even Republican territory (Texas) should be a warning sign to Trump that, if all he can muster are the results of a few obviously rigged online polls (I mean for crying out loud, he walked out of the debate claiming 90% results, which he never got by the way, he either knew they were rigged ahead of time or he's really that blatantly stupid) then he has ground to make up.

And, if I may get blatantly stereotypical here, who still reads newspapers? Old people. What do old people do? Vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    A "coughing prevention machine"???
    Do they make an out-of-breath sniffling prevention machine, too? Because I know someone who wants one!

Trump isn't my candidate, and you're a fool.
    He's not? Oh, sorry, my bad. Sometimes I can't tell you insane, pants-on-head conspiracy theorists apart.

Hey, here's a thought. Why not take a break from being wrong about Clinton in 98% of your posts, and start posting negative things about Trump that are easily verifiable and a lot more straightforward than 'someone gave money to her charity that she can't even touch and that's the highest form of bribery'? Try being right for a change! It'll be refreshing!

He's not? Oh, sorry, my bad. Sometimes I can't tell you insane, pants-on-head conspiracy theorists apart.

Hey, here's a thought. Why not take a break from being wrong about Clinton in 98% of your posts, and start posting negative things about Trump that are easily verifiable and a lot more straightforward than 'someone gave money to her charity that she can't even touch and that's the highest form of bribery'? Try being right for a change! It'll be refreshing!
    So I can be a useful idiot like yourself? No thanks.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-28 at 03:34 PM.

Okay, let me just write this down... 'Daerio... hates... being... right.' Got it.

Okay, let me just write this down... 'Daerio... hates... being... right.' Got it.
    Being well informed is certainly a higher priority to me than "being right," whatever that means.

Being well informed is certainly a higher priority to me than "being right," whatever that means.
    'Daerio... has... no... idea... whether... he's... right... or... wrong.' Well, we already knew that.

'Daerio... has... no... idea... whether... he's... right... or... wrong.' Well, we already knew that.
    Indeed, in this context, "being right" seem to equal being a cheerleader for whichever team wins, regardless of the score.

Hopefully the metaphor didn't go too far over your head.

Indeed, in this context, "being right" seem to equal being a cheerleader for whichever team wins, regardless of the score.

Hopefully the metaphor didn't go too far over your head.
    Noooo, the context is 'whether the things one says are, in fact, true'. Which you never are. And you either don't realize it, don't care, or actually enjoy being wrong. Hope that spells it out for you, I know you have difficulty with complicated subjects like 'facts' and 'reality'.

Noooo, the context is 'whether the things one says are, in fact, true'. Which you never are. And you either don't realize it, don't care, or actually enjoy being wrong. Hope that spells it out for you, I know you have difficulty with complicated subjects like 'facts' and 'reality'.
    Thank god you have random people on the internet to tell you what's true and what's not, surely they have no agenda.

Thank god you have random people on the internet to tell you what's true and what's not, surely they have no agenda.
    Facts don't have agendas, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said Trump is not your candidate, but a request to critique him on the easily verifiable issues, would make you a useful idiot? I don't mean to be insulting and wouldn't say it if you didn't bring it up, but doesn't that make you a useful idiot for Trump? Useful idiot is definetley the wrong word, but it's close enough to patsy and will be fun in my next paragraph. After all, what else are you, when you claim Trump is not your candidate, but you refuse to acknowledge even the straightforward issues he has?

Speaking of which... Go ahead and find where Lenin said useful idiot. What you should find is that the quote was from a book in 1968. What you will find is that it is never referenced as actually being said by Lenin, but an assertion by an American book called 'red scare'. That term is litteraly made up as red scare propoganda and isn't actually about Lenin, but your willingness to accept bullshit, without doing a minimal effort to see accuracy. Just parroting what you hear...

By the way, calling Hillary both Shillary to major corporations or banks, while also alluding to her being communist. Makes it seem like you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Bolsheviks slit the throats of those you claim control Hillary...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Facts don't have agendas, man.
    Just because you read something online doesn't make it a fact or make it true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude... A little self awareness goes a long way...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    By the way, calling Hillary both Shillary to major corporations or banks, while also alluding to her being communist. Makes it seem like you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Bolsheviks slit the throats of those you claim control Hillary...
    You're just putting all kinds of words in everyone else's mouth, aren't you? Isn't this infraction-worthy?