Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I just received the Wisp in a Bottle from the big final chest. I had 59 Withered alive and 708 score.

Deleted
    Just looted the Displacer Meditation Stone toy from the completion chest, score was over 600.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hit a score of 400 yesterday, then ran away from my withered to end the scenario. 400 score gives the maximum rewards/rep out of the guaranteed chest, and I have all other chests inside.
    I found Arcano-Shower inside of the guaranteed end chest.

alright seems like its finally figured out, just get enough points for the drop
    goods stuff boys ill edit the top

- - - Updated - - -

hm my second character that also full cleared didnt get it so i guess maybe once per week per account maybe
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Quote Originally Posted by FinestHour View Post
    alright seems like its finally figured out, just get enough points for the drop
    goods stuff boys ill edit the top

- - - Updated - - -

hm my second character that also full cleared didnt get it so i guess maybe once per week per account maybe
    Well, I play on EU, and I didn't get any toy (or mount) on my last full clear 680+ points "empty run" on friday. So I guess it's not once per acc per week, but rather still a random drop.

There is no mount from withered training.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    Has it been officially confirmed? Because on Wowhead both on the Withered Scenario Training Guide page, and both on the Torn Invitation page people say they got their quests from withered scenario. Someone says they saw it on stream dropping.

Also we (well I certainly am) are talking about the fox mount.

Edit linking for lazies
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=140495/t...nts:id=2386851
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/surama...sive-fox-mount
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-09-25 at 03:53 PM.

The people claiming it drops from the scenario chests are the ones who need to provide proof, they are making the claim. It is only confirmed to drop from the Nightfallen Hoard which is from the Nightfallen emissary quest (4 nightfallen WQs).

You are also making a claim with no proof.

No toy this time with a score of ~10. Will keep trying to see if it matters at all for toy drop rate

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 3rd toy this week, all 3 of them on 700+ score runs.

- - - Updated - - -

The people claiming it drops from the scenario chests are the ones who need to provide proof, they are making the claim. It is only confirmed to drop from the Nightfallen Hoard which is from the Nightfallen emissary quest (4 nightfallen WQs).
    Here's some anecdotal evidence for you: two players in my guild got their fox mount quest thingies from end chest in army training scenario.

I got the spider egg toy today with a score just shy of 500, first toy I've gotten from the withered event.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Got another toy. Wisp in a Bottle with score of 500 and 36 stupids alive. (Spent 10-15 mins looking for Dro, who never found me or my herd of stupid. Left after I got tired of waiting and running around.)

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Got 3rd toy this week, all 3 of them on 700+ score runs.
    4th toy on another 700+ run today. Either I'm very lucky or its 100% drop at high score.

Didn't get a toy at 650ish

almost 700 didnt drop rippppppp
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

I spent 900 mana on 12 withered and just rushed through to the end with a score of 331, no toy though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    4th toy on another 700+ run today. Either I'm very lucky or its 100% drop at high score.
    You are lucky, 700+ range in two runs, no toy.

I got Wisp in a bottle a few days ago, around 45 withered alive and ~650 score.

Deleted
    I've gotten a toy on my druid's second run. Not sure about the score, but I'm guessing it was about ~350. Haven't gotten one on my main yet, which is usually at 700+. Seems, same as the hidden artifact skin for my main, it's just random. Maybe a higher chance with higher points, but no thresholds.