Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Don't know if it was total RNG but today when i got 7k revered with dreamweavers I got my 2nd screech in duskwood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Don't know if it was total RNG but today when i got 7k revered with dreamweavers I got my 2nd screech in duskwood.
    It appears the common factor between all people reporting screeches is AK level 4 - I think outside of that it's just RNG

Quote Originally Posted by MrSynckt View Post
    It appears the common factor between all people reporting screeches is AK level 4 - I think outside of that it's just RNG
    Yeah I got my first at 4K, hadn't had one for a whole week and then suddenly when i hit 7000 revered and port in I get one. Probably totally coincidental though, hopefully it isn't another week to wait!

Still no new screech. Sometimes I think the missing stone from my second screech has frozen the whole concern in my case.

Did anyone try finding a feather or something like this? I have the feeling everyone is trying to get the right emote or solve a giant puzzle.

Maybe after clicking the stone we will just have to look around a bit for a tiny feather?

I haven't tried it yet because I'm waiting for another screech, but has anyone tried track beast with the buff on?

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    Did anyone try finding a feather or something like this? I have the feeling everyone is trying to get the right emote or solve a giant puzzle.

Maybe after clicking the stone we will just have to look around a bit for a tiny feather?
    According to wowhead, the feather is created by a spell called Forceitem Owlcat Feather, so it shouldn't be something we loot, but is forced upon the druid by a certain action/event..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    According to wowhead, the feather is created by a spell called Forceitem Owlcat Feather, so it shouldn't be something we loot, but is forced upon the druid by a certain action/event..
    It can totally be that clicking on object feather uses spell to give you feather directly to your bag

Deleted
    Got my 5th screech in hinterlands today, found the stone nothing unusual but I saw I had a 4th true event for feralas too, couldn't find the stone but I have 4 true events now in the macro

Second screech, and it was Duskwood again for me. Nothing different from the other time I've done it.

Just for the record, yesterday I got the screech for the Hinterlands and today the screech for Duskwood. Both are now marked as "true" when I type the scripts. Maybe it was bugged and has been hotfixed in the last maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    Just for the record, yesterday I got the screech for the Hinterlands and today the screech for Duskwood. Both are now marked as "true" when I type the scripts. Maybe it was bugged and has been hotfixed in the last maintenance?
    If true would be amusing, seeing as they said all currently obtainable skins could be gained bug-free not long ago.
    Last edited by Wolfheart9; 2016-09-28 at 04:48 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah my macro used to only return the roll true, and now the "2" is true too without having done anything since when I got the Feralas screech and clicked the stone last week or so. They definitely fixed something, I guess they lied the first time and didn't fix anything

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    If true would be amusing, seeing as they said all skins could be gained bug-free not long ago.
    Except that they didn't say that.

I will concede that they did say everything was working, but they did not say everything was available.

We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released , or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.
    Hopefully it was bugged and we will see it soon. I want to be a moonspirit when I am not an angry bear.
    Last edited by xerus; 2016-09-28 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Except that they didn't say that.

I will concede that they did say everything was working, but they did not say everything was available.

Hopefully it was bugged and we will see it soon. I want to be a moonspirit when I am not an angry bear.
    Erm...

"We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released , or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character."

If it was a bug, then they're not functioning properly. That wasn't 'All skins are available, AND bug free', it was stating that the skins that can be gained, are functioning properly (AKA bug free), I will edit my original post to clarify as it's apparently needed.

I'd be willing to bet money that "you must log out in the Dreamway" is not an intended feature. Possibly a bug, but not something they'd design around.

Quote Originally Posted by Raynre Valence View Post
    I'd be willing to bet money that "you must log out in the Dreamway" is not an intended feature. Possibly a bug, but not something they'd design around.
    Where was it mentioned that you have to log out in the Dreamway?

Got 1st screech yesterday as AK5 (Feralas). 2nd today (Duskwood). Both correctly appear as "true" this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    I am pretty sure at this point that this is the case... Seeing reports all over that people are starting to keep the "stone touched" flags, and right after a reset with a minor patch... I think it's just a case of getting all three over again now so they all return true, then hopefully the rest will reveal itself.

Which of course is really annoying thinking about all the time spent trying to figure it out!

could very well be but the random nature of the screech is starting to get annoying. got 2 days till i have ak6 and have gotten no screeches after the first one i got right after getting ak4. everything is returning false except the first flag, which actually returns false for me after reset until after i enter the dreamway for the first time.