Deleted

Angry Glory of the Legion Hero impossible without RNG?

So the last achievement my group needs is "I Made a Food!" from Festerface in Violet Hold Mythic. Well, as you all know, Festerface is one of many bosses in there and it's completely random which one spawns. It also seems like the bosses don't change every week on Mythic, either that or my group had the same boss combo three times in a row when we tried to farm it.

Is this achievement literally unobtainable without waiting however many weeks to get Festerface to spawn? Are Blizzard really that stupid?

Mythic bosses are set on a weekly rotation. If you don't want to run it to find out you can ask other players what they encountered before attempting to get the achievement.

I've seen this particular boss Twice since Mythics became available.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeryopl View Post
    Are Blizzard really that stupid?

"Are Blizzard", huh?

Should probably learn proper grammar before calling others stupid.

Worth the infraction if it comes.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-09-28 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Mythic bosses are set on a weekly rotation. If you don't want to run it to find out you can ask other players what they encountered before attempting to get the achievement.

I've seen this particular boss Twice since Mythics became available.
    I thought it might have been a weekly rotation, but that doesn't make it ok. People that have every single achievement apart from the Violet Hold ones are now unable to complete the meta for as many weeks as it will take for Festerface to spawn. This a problem that needs to be addressed by having Millificent or Festerface a guaranteed spawn every week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    "Are Blizzard", huh?
    Are they is stupid?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have two words for you: Lockdown and Dehydration.

It's 4 lockouts into the expansion? Slow Down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chunx0r View Post
    It's 4 lockouts into the expansion? Slow Down.
    How dare we enjoy the content at our own pace, right?

wowhead front page lists which bosses mythic VH has in this week

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    "Are Blizzard", huh?

Should probably learn proper grammar before calling others stupid.

Worth the infraction if it comes.
    Actually if he is referring to Blizzard as a group of folk (as in are all the people are Blizzard stupid) then it is grammatically correct. It's a less common construction but entirely legitimate.

I thought it might have been a weekly rotation, but that doesn't make it ok. People that have every single achievement apart from the Violet Hold ones are now unable to complete the meta for as many weeks as it will take for Festerface to spawn. This a problem that needs to be addressed by having Millificent or Festerface a guaranteed spawn every week.
    Not the only achievement, and I can't see where that might be a problem. For example, there are three mobs in Highmountain you need for Adventurer of Highmountain. They're tied to world quests. Blizzard has said that there is no rotation in place for those - they're randomly occurring. At least one was defined to be "very rare" by Blizzard. So get on every WQ refresh and see if they're up or not.

For Festerface, It's just a different kind of grind or persistence. I don't see an issue with that.

Deleted
    Boy, you will absolutely dig festivals!

Quote Originally Posted by Serath View Post
    Actually if he is referring to Blizzard as a group of folk (as in are all the people are Blizzard stupid) then it is grammatically correct. It's a less common construction but entirely legitimate.
    And usually Americans use singular and English uses plural. I would opt for singular, as it's one entity you refer to, but indeed both are correct.

Little source: https://www.quora.com/Whats-grammati...-is-looking-to

- - - Updated - - -

Are they is stupid?
    Your solution is far worse than the hoping it spawns next week. Doing so would make the other bosses more rare screwing people over if they need OTHER bosses for loot. This is ONE achievement out of 100s that are in legion, slow down a little and just wait for him to be up.

This is AKIN to complaining you can only kill one world boss per week. Sooner or later, all of them will spawn.

Didnt we have festerface last week? and milli the week before? So it is blizzards fault you didnt think ahead and get it while it was available? get over yourself.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Are they is stupid?
    I know right. We should be able to complete every achievement in an expansion in less than a month even though it will last a couple years!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222