- Spontaneous appendages ( heroic ) 865
    which 1 should i use? help please.
    21% haste without - Chaos talisman
    20% crit
    28% mastery
    3 gem of 150 haste atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grossbard View Post
    Hey guys how do I macro faulty countermeasure to crusade?
    #showtooltip Avenging Wrath
    /cast Avenging Wrath
    /use 13
    /use 14

It'll work if you switch between DP and Crusade and the /use 13 is your first trinket slot, 14 is second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by dallena535 View Post
    I need some help with some trinkets.
    i have these:
    - chaos talismant ( heroic ) 825
    - Horn of valor ( heroic ) 835
    - Ursoc's rending paw ( heroic ) 865
    - Memento of angerboda ( mythic ) 840
    - Spontaneous appendages ( heroic ) 865
    which 1 should i use? help please.
    21% haste without - Chaos talisman
    20% crit
    28% mastery
    3 gem of 150 haste atm
    Horn of Valor and Ursoc's. You really need a Faulty Countermeasure though. Any ilvl. Run Vault of the Wardens as much as you possibly can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grossbard View Post
    Hey guys how do I macro faulty countermeasure to crusade?
    how to macro it you got already 2 advises (Ryujis is better since you won´t have to adapt it when changing trinkets) so I won´t repeat them but keep in mind that macroing them together is only advised when you have 4/4 in wrath of the ashbringer. once you get a second and third relic it would be netter to delay the trinket by 1 or 2 globals (1.5 and 3 second would be more accurate but eh)

Deleted
    29.99% is as good as 30% right? Nearly got sick optimisation here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedric123 View Post
    29.99% is as good as 30% right? Nearly got sick optimisation here
    latency and how clean your contacts on your keyboard are have a greater effect.
    focus on not scarifying to many other stats to get to the cap. For further gear upgrades everything between 25 and 30 is ok.
    Last edited by mmocd051bddac7; 2016-09-28 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    how to macro it you got already 2 advises (Ryujis is better since you won´t have to adapt it when changing trinkets) so I won´t repeat them but keep in mind that macroing them together is only advised when you have 4/4 in wrath of the ashbringer. once you get a second and third relic it would be netter to delay the trinket by 1 or 2 globals (1.5 and 3 second would be more accurate but eh)
    with faulty counter messure ahving a shorter duration than crusade i wouldnt recomend macroing them togheter at all it would be better to wait for max stacks on crusade to pop it to really make use of the use effect on it.

Deleted
    You guys think Justice Gaze is any good?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    with faulty counter messure ahving a shorter duration than crusade i wouldnt recomend macroing them togheter at all it would be better to wait for max stacks on crusade to pop it to really make use of the use effect on it.
    please reread my comment and come again.
    But to root out any false information about waiting for max stacks... You have a maximum duration of 35 seconds on crusade, FCM has a duration of 30 seconds. According to basic math that's a difference of 5 seconds. You will need considerably more than 5 seconds to reach 15 stacks, it´s closer to 10-15 seconds. So following your advice, the absolute best case, your crusade will expire with 5 seconds of the trinket buff remaining.
    Do you really want to advice rets wasting a 1/6 of a very strong effect? And remember that is the best case. Realistically you advise rets to waste a 1/3 of the buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZbFBazz View Post
    You guys think Justice Gaze is any good?
    stats yes its a fucking legendary and has haste on it to. the effect? well maybe pvp and questing and mythic+ trash but raiding nah

this fething FCM just won't drop for me ;(
    I'm stalking Warden vaults to no avail, and my trinket is still 779 when the rest of the gear is soundly 820 and higher.
    *Wrath*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    this fething FCM just won't drop for me ;(
    I'm stalking Warden vaults to no avail, and my trinket is still 779 when the rest of the gear is soundly 820 and higher.
    *Wrath*
    run halls of valor for a change maybe you got to be a rad valajar for 30 seconds every 2 minutes instead of wielding a a big frozen lollypop
    Last edited by mmocd051bddac7; 2016-09-28 at 03:06 PM.

Now this is what I hate about the "it's fine if you're undertuned you'll be fixed later" people. Applying to mythic dungeons I'd say I'm getting invited to less than 5% of the once I apply to and mythic+ is almost impossible. Probably applied to 100+ groups for mythic+ and only one I got in to was the boost run I did last reset. This compared to my rogue that has lower i-lvl and gets in to 20-30% of the runs I apply to.

Peoples perception matter, the buffs we got now should have been implemented way back in beta when everyone but Blizzard seemed to know ret was underperforming.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2016-09-28 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Now this is what I hate about the "it's fine if you're undertuned you'll be fixed later" people. Applying to mythic dungeons I'd say I'm getting invited to less than 5% of the once I apply to and mythic+ is almost impossible. Probably applied to 100+ groups for mythic+ and only one I got in to was the boost run I did last reset. This compared to my rogue that has lower i-lvl and gets in to 20-30% of the runs I apply to.

Peoples perception matter, the buffs we got now should have been implemented way back in beta when everyone but Blizzard seemed to know ret was underperforming.
    3rd best dps on the Xavius H kill this week and a rank 12 on it for rets. Still can't get invited to anything higher than a mythic +2 group. Yay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    3rd best dps on the Xavius H kill this week and a rank 12 on it for rets. Still can't get invited to anything higher than a mythic +2 group. Yay!
    to be fair there is less cannon fodder in a group of 5 then in a raid. So you will have a harder time getting someone killed for you fix of retribution

Is there a go to talent build for ret paladins? Just starting to level one.

Quote Originally Posted by Changledad View Post
    Is there a go to talent build for ret paladins? Just starting to level one.
    Final Verdict, Fires, Blinding Light, Blade of Wrath while leveling and gearing, Justicar's Vengeance for emergency heals, DP until high haste and then Crusade.

Today is a good day. Ret buffs, and I just got the legendary cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    just fuck you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I can confirm the same. Even though my gear is above 850 people just don't care. Lolret perception is back and its gonna take a while to leave again. It might not even leave again until that wretched judgement debuff becomes a buff or goes away.

Anyways, i run my own groups. Went up to mythic +7 last week. But sometimes i want to just lazy it out and i can't even get on a regular mythic group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    My bad luck got confirmed as i got the effin helmet today. Big effin sigh... this legendary system is so crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, looking at the logs and Ret is a monster.