Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    To people saying it was dungeon spam, it wasn't. Low count on their statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    multiboxing 3-5 of same class, and when raiding started, they picked the 1 with legendaries or 1 with best legendary
    Probably something like that. Needs to be confirmed.

note: can we clear the thread of notorious trolls?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    maybe you should try spamming mythic+ dungeons ? LOL thats what they did, no one spammed heroic dungeons mate, sco & co were running like 40 mythic+ dungeons/day.
    And this is why hardcore raiding has died. Hardcore people may say they raid less because they clear quicker but now with the 40000 alts they have to maintain and the split runs I don't think that's so true anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzfer View Post
    Is fragi still playing WoW, or he quit? Is there any topics about it?
    fragnance or fragi (From paragon)? if you mean the latter, he is on NiP overwatch team

Bound 1/7M as of last night.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    fragnance or fragi (From paragon)? if you mean the latter, he is on NiP overwatch team
    fragi = fragi and not fragnance lol. Why even ask?

Deleted
    From Scratch 5/7

twitch.tv/botisjenkins ( Just nerdscream'd )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    fragi = fragi and not fragnance lol. Why even ask?
    because a fair decent amount of people call Fragnance "fraggy" which could easily be mixed with fragi

Quote Originally Posted by Mianeyo View Post
    From Scratch 5/7

twitch.tv/botisjenkins ( Just nerdscream'd )
    Wow that was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    because a fair decent amount of people call Fragnance "fraggy" which could easily be mixed with fragi
    Sorry but fragnance is nowhere near fragi and nobody would mistake one for the other

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Normally i would say they did some batshit crazy farm, like 8 alts of the class, farm until one gets bis legendary. But since they're russian, maybe there's something fishy going on.
    I thought the drop rate of legendaries is very low, but almost every raider from this mythic race guilds has at least one, if not the BiS one. That's odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    I thought the drop rate of legendaries is very low, but almost every raider from this mythic race guilds has at least one, if not the BiS one. That's odd.
    Blizzard is gonna take a lot of heat if legendary rng and/or shenanigans decide this race. I'm not raiding anymore, but if I were, I'd resent some guy I knew I was better than outperforming me just because he got lucky.

Are raiders happy with the legendary system? Seems like a prescription to encourage unlucky guys to go play some other game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Blizzard is gonna take a lot of heat if legendary rng and/or shenanigans decide this race. I'm not raiding anymore, but if I were, I'd resent some guy I knew I was better than outperforming me just because he got lucky.

Are raiders happy with the legendary system? Seems like a prescription to encourage unlucky guys to go play some other game.
    I'm by no means at this level of raiding but its starting to get really f'ing frusterating that the leggo's keep dropping for others in my guild and its starting to make a noticeable difference on the meters. I was top 3 in my guild on dps last week and this week I'm doing even more damage but the guys in my guild who were below me are starting to jump ahead consistently now that they have near bis legendaries. I'm sure that isn't the only reason but I'm sure its a large part.

They just need to junk the whole legendary system, but they won't.

Hope Russian win it all, that would great change.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    mythic+ gives a ton of legendaries if you spam +2's keystones. Everyone in my guild has a legendary as well.

Why did Kreps leave Serenity just before or during race ?

Sorry, am I living in an alternate reality or something, how can you call something a 'Race' when half the participants have to start 24 hours later !?

It's akin to the organizers of the New York Marathon allowing half of the entrants to start an hour early.

There is no world first under this scenario, total waste of time which is a shame because a true race between NA and EU would have been fantastic, this is just a fuck-up, I'm not even going to bother looking at the so-called result.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Why did Kreps leave Serenity just before or during race ?
    He's trolling

Deleted
    Scratch 5/7M.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbeck View Post
    Sorry, am I living in an alternate reality or something, how can you call something a 'Race' when half the participants have to start 24 hours later !?

It's akin to the organizers of the New York Marathon allowing half of the entrants to start an hour early.

There is no world first under this scenario, total waste of time which is a shame because a true race between NA and EU would have been fantastic, this is just a fuck-up, I'm not even going to bother looking at the so-called result.
    It has always been like that...