Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhineheart View Post
    1) Do you all generally start to look for items with different stats based on your sim results?

So lets say, (as mentioned in the previous page) A DH has a really high amount of crit (lets say 46%). Do you then sim your character, and see whats the best secondary stat for you (Lets say Vers), and start to get items that have large amounts of that stat:

2) while maintaining your 46% crit?

Or

3) Do you sacrifice some of your main stat (lets say down to 43-42% crit) in order to achieve a high amount of vers?

Quick question! , when do you generally have to change over from prepared to DB? when you have high haste, or high vers?

Sorry for the horrible grammar, and thanks for the answers.
    The simple answer is you sim yourself with every piece of gear you get if your dps goes up you swap if not you dont swap.

Quote Originally Posted by benj3 View Post
    The simple answer is you sim yourself with every piece of gear you get if your dps goes up you swap if not you dont swap.
    Ahhhhhhhh! I'm grateful for your answer.

I just tried out to sim my character last night, and oddly enough it says that my priority stat is versatility (key note, I had FB as a talent). Yet oddly enough, so many top geared/ranked DH are running Chaos blades and Demon blades, when do we make the switch?

Deleted

Hello short question to this. Is the sim from Askmrrobot accurate? For my char the sim say choose DB , i hate this skill

I'm not be able to post Link, so if someone want the result pls pm me

I'm to stupid for Simcraft with the dh, in earlier expansions i never had problems with simcraft but with the dh i get allways wrong
    rotation

Sry for the bad english , i try my best
    Last edited by mmoc395e22f0a2; 2016-09-28 at 09:45 AM.

Out of curiosity, Does the neck enchant change depending on gear aswell? I see some guides saying Satyr over claw (i'm still not use to SimC but learning it )

Deleted
    I would use Simulationcraft over askmrrobot personally.

for Simcraft its fairly simple using it.
    1. Get the simulationcraft addon via curse and install it.
    2. Download and install / extract the latest version of Simulationcraft from the website: http://www.simulationcraft.org/
    3. type /simc in game and copy and paste the thread
    4. Open simulationcraft click options and tick enable scaling and tick your stats Agi / Crit / Haste / Versa / Mastery
    5. Click simulate paste in the simc thread and click simulate. This will give you the results and tell you, your current stat scaling as well as dps. personally I sim in FB.

This will copy all your artifact skills talents etc and give you the most realistic result.

I would use Simulationcraft over askmrrobot personally.

for Simcraft its fairly simple using it.
    1. Get the simulationcraft addon via curse and install it.
    2. Download and install / extract the latest version of Simulationcraft from the website: simulation craft . org
    3. type /simc in game and copy and paste the thread
    4. Open simulationcraft click options and tick enable scaling and tick your stats Agi / Crit / Haste / Versa / Mastery
    5. Click simulate paste in the simc thread and click simulate. This will give you the results and tell you, your current stat scaling as well as dps. personally I sim in FB.

This will copy all your artifact skills talents etc and give you the most realistic result.

Thank you for the instructions, I'm at work atm but does the sim results also provide which talents you should go for? (EG: when to pick Chaos blades or Demon's blades) ? Or is it only for stat weights and dps results ?

Deleted
    I have 38% crit and gear optimize from AMR says i should replace item with crit to item with something else (both items same ilvl) its weird

I run simc and it says crit is far better than anything else. So i guess AMR isnt good.

AMR has never been accurate. Even with my old Monk I didn't follow him otherwise I would'nt be top. The best you can do, apart siming which engages a blind faith in tools is use your empirical and analysis vision.

Deleted
    Yep. When i see every ppl and simc says crit has the highest prio, and then i see my char having 38%cirt which is a bit low, i will never follow amr advice to lower crit for something else on any item.

You're meant to put your own statweights into AMR, so that it gives appropriate outputs rather than default ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Hi,

I mainly play Vengeance (5man mythic) but I often play Havoc for raid and I'm little but confuse about what I need to do in the Havoc spec with those changes.
    So I try to simulate my character with my actual stuff and this is the result I get :
    Crit : 31.37%
    Versa : 12%
    Mastery : 23%
    Hast : 6%

Patchwerk style fight
    With Fel Mastery - Prepared - Bloodlet - Soul Rending - Momentum - Master of the Glaive - Fel Barrage : 235k dps
    With Fel Mastery - Prepared - Bloodlet - Soul Rending - Momentum - Demon Reborn - Chaos Blades : 250k dps
    With Fel Mastery - Prepared - Bloodlet - Soul Rending - Momentum - Demon Reborn - Fel Barrage : 280k dps
    I try different setup (fel blade, nemesis, ...) and all my result was lower than 225k dps.

Well, I'm gonna try this tonight and I know my stuff isn't really good but I hope it gonna work.
    I'm still asking myself about when use Throw Glaive (in ST cycle ?), if Eye Beam and Blade Dance are used in ST fight too (few weeks ago, I've read that EB and BD is use only if we have 3-4 or more targets.

P.S.: Sorry for my english, not my native language
    Last edited by mmoce7069bb8dc; 2016-09-28 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    Something is not quite right...
    Priority List, Single Target
    Annihilation
    Fury of the Illidari (w/ RoTI)
    Eye Beam (ST: with Anguish only)
    Blade Dance (w/ First Blood)
    Fury of the Illidari (@ empty fury only)
    Chaos Strike
    This prio list is from 1st page. Where is Throw Glaive? Should we use it on cooldown? On empty fury like we used to before? Im a bit confused

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Can someone shed some light on an issue I have with Havoc stats?

I've been a long time Moonkin player and as far back as I can remember, stat weights were pretty much standardized for the duration of a patch.
    In WoD Mastery was the go-to stat even though stats were really really close together. And those stat weights came from normalized stat sims of different setups (you may know it as 70/15/15%). And those stats were used to build the BiS lists.

Many people were asking the same questions as in here "Why do my sims show x stat over Mastery?". And the answer from the people on the forums was that it's because they were stacking so much Mastery that other stats pull ahead and that it doesn't matter since the personal sim stat results were for added stat effects outside gear, like food. Meaning the personal stat weights only hold true when your gear remains the same.

And this is were I'm stuck.

The last part makes perfect sense to me. As Havoc I can have an ilvl 850 Crit+Vers equipped and an ilvl 850 Haste+Vers drops. Personal sims can show Haste is better since I have absurd amounts of Crit. I switch to the drop piece. Now personal sims show Haste ahead, pretty much creating a loop on the pieces.

This is why the standard stat weights make sense to me and not the personal ones. And its why I keep my Pawn values on the simmed generalized stat weights from Pawkets/Aggixx.

So, what's the deal with this whole thing?
    Didn't get a reply but thought I should re-open the question since the topic is up again.

Deleted
    Haste should be ahead given N amounts of crit (around 42 43% iirc).
    Since your sims are returning haste ahead in both circumstances no matter the piece equipped I'd say you're good.

Or am I not understanding your question?

Quote Originally Posted by beewap View Post
    Hi,

I'm still asking myself about when use Throw Glaive (in ST cycle ?), if Eye Beam and Blade Dance are used in ST fight too (few weeks ago, I've read that EB and BD is use only if we have 3-4 or more targets.
    e
    Never let TG hit 2 charges, get it in during Momentum windows because of the "snapshot"-ish effect of Bloodlet. Eye Beam is used on ST outside of Meta so long as you have the trait Anguish of the Deceiver. Blade Dance is only used for multi-target cleave. I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by kilonek View Post
    Something is not quite right...
    AN ILLUSION!

Sorry, I had to do it. I know where the door is...

Deleted
    Who goes there...
    Blade dance on 2 or 3 targets goes before chaos strike ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    Never let TG hit 2 charges, get it in during Momentum windows because of the "snapshot"-ish effect of Bloodlet. Eye Beam is used on ST outside of Meta so long as you have the trait Anguish of the Deceiver. Blade Dance is only used for multi-target cleave. I hope this helps.
    Yes, It confirm what I'm already doing.
    Except that I don't have the Anguish trait at the moment.
    Thanks

Deleted
    any trinket sim list?

Deleted
    So currently nemesis does better or momentum playstyle is the winner ?