Page 46 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekka View Post
    Do you have both at 999/1000 ?
    HM only, valajar later today

Well, i am confused now. I can do 999 exalted today/tomorrow with Valajars but Highmountains are like 18k reverred only. Should I even try to go for left bindings with this, or HM exalted criteria is 100% needed?
    ----
    So anyway I will try to farm bindings without HM rep, only with 999 Valajar, just to test if we need Highmountains at all.
    Last edited by Greyzor; 2016-09-28 at 02:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reputation gated too... I think I just died a little inside. I hope people keep posting their status when they receive the item. I don't want to do all the world quests, I'm already on two toons with a full time job. This expansion might be the death of me. At least I'll enjoy it.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyzor View Post
    Well, i am confused now. I can do 999 exalted today/tomorrow with Valajars but Highmountains are like 18k reverred only. Should I even try to go for left bindings with this, or HM exalted criteria is 100% needed?
    No-one knows but the first post lists some possible/probable dialogue that indicates as such.

It may be that you can get one or the other depending on the rep you have exalted first but we know as much as anyone else on that front, which is very little.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gOdfrey View Post
    HM only, valajar later today
    Would be cool if you try again when you have 999/1000 val.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyzor View Post
    Well you still get 250 HM reputation every lair run so it will still speed up you rep gains.

Deleted
    seems to be valajar is the key

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshuttle View Post
    Reputation gated too... I think I just died a little inside. I hope people keep posting their status when they receive the item. I don't want to do all the world quests, I'm already on two toons with a full time job. This expansion might be the death of me. At least I'll enjoy it.
    It's honestly not that bad. I'm over halfway through revered with all factions and pretty much all I do are warden bounties, artifact power and item upgrade world quests.

For my experience I have done 1 MM+4, 1HC and 1 NM and nothing yet.
    I am exalted with everything except to The Wardens and I am AK5.
    I will try to do more tonight (EU).

Quote Originally Posted by Citrush View Post
    seems to be valajar is the key
    Hope so. Got mine 999 exalted with them and queed to normal/hc NL
    If I get teh bindings will post here asap

Edit: Did normal NL run, no luck.
    Last edited by Greyzor; 2016-09-28 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomate View Post
    For my experience I have done 1 MM+4, 1HC and 1 NM and nothing yet.
    I am exalted with everything except to The Wardens and I am AK5.
    I will try to do more tonight (EU).
    I wouldn't expect it to drop in a Mythic+ due to the fact that no mobs or bosses drop loot. Mythic, Heroic, and Normal are your best chances. Its not a 100% drop rate, none of the hidden appearances in the game are, so don't give up if it doesn't drop right away.

, none of the hidden appearances in the game are
    what about the ones from world bosses (like for Fury hidden axes) or from EN (Ursoc guardian druids)

those arent 100% ?

So is it highmountain or valarjar or both?
    Blizzard trolls it again

Quote Originally Posted by Chasin View Post
    So is it highmountain or valarjar or both?
    Blizzard trolls it again
    We don't know. Read the thread. Can be both, can be one or the other, can even be none, but that's unlikely. People who dropped it had both. People who had just one didn't get it so far, but that doesn't prove anything, since it's not a 100% drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    what about the ones from world bosses (like for Fury hidden axes) or from EN (Ursoc guardian druids)

those arent 100% ?
    I know the ones from EN are not. We killed Il'gynoth for the 2nd time last night on Normal and our Shadow Priest did not get the item for the appearance. World bosses I don't know though, maybe? Our Shaman got the Enh. appearance from the world boss on her first try so maybe?

Deleted
    I bet the second binding will be gated behind Warden's rep, because nobody, or almost nobody got them at exalted.

Can't be grindet though, as Vault doesn't seep to give rep?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    I bet the second binding will be gated behind Warden's rep, because nobody, or almost nobody got them at exalted.

Can't be grindet though, as Vault doesn't seep to give rep?
    Just did vault with world quest in it.
    Neither the quest nor the bosses gave any rep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekka View Post
    Just did vault with world quest in it.
    Neither the quest nor the bosses gave any rep.
    Guess I'll start picking Wardens rep on Kirin Tor emissaries.

Edit:
    I have the world quest as well and it doesn't show any faction. I don't know if its a bug but thats why it doesn't give rep.
    Last edited by mmoc425fbf9e6f; 2016-09-28 at 04:38 PM.

Hey guys, I have the draconian language as a rogue, do if someone could point me to this tablet in game then I'll post a screenshot of it translated. It seems like concrete evidence to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taetra View Post
    Hey guys, I have the draconian language as a rogue, do if someone could point me to this tablet in game then I'll post a screenshot of it translated. It seems like concrete evidence to me.
    This has nothing to do with Thunderfury. Its been debunked already.

Quote Originally Posted by Airblade View Post
    This has nothing to do with Thunderfury. Its been debunked already.
    Not really debunked, but it is screenshot-ted in the first post. But that's one of the things people think relates to the 'binding' that's in this dungeon.
    [110][110][110][110][110][110][100][90][90][85][59][70]