Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    They aren't doing it for the gear (well the person being carried may be). Doing a key carry is the most efficient way for the people doing the carry to farm AP.
    ye no they are doi nti for titanforged and legendaries lets be real here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I think pretty much everyone will be normal - 4 in no time flat. It's that +15 that looks pretty insane. I doubt I'll even being able to handle that at iLVL sub 895 - you literally just get one shot by random shit haha. I saw some Serenity EU crew getting +10 already... freaken insane ( eu battlenet name for source: Cjzd from serenity guild )

I've done a lot of normal mythics, and I think this expansion really did it proper with solid progression in 5 mans.

Deleted
    it's ok.

I would say it is excellent if the rewards from beta remained (5 drops per chest and not 2).

I want to like it, but my experiences have been somewhat frustrating so far. I have about three people I play with at any given time, and the PUGs have often either been useless or flaky. As evidenced by my other thread in this forum, I think it's really shitty that somebody can leave your run in the middle of it and have you just be stuck with a depleted keystone.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Drops are fine. It's pretty efficient doing +5 or +6 and upgrading your key 2-3 times, thus getting 2-3 chests. After +10 is pretty hard though and you pretty much need to pre-pot on CD throughout the entire instance. Affixes and dungeons dictate comp to a degree as well.

My only issues is that if you have a depleted keystone (say it's a 3 VoW depleted) and you run the instance, crush it, and upgrade it 3 times you've effectively lost loot. I can understand in that scenario not getting one chest (as you failed and already presumably got it before) but it makes no sense that you skip 4 and 5, even it's depleted. What you end up with in that scenario is a +6 key and zero loot, which makes no sense. Realistically that's the only thing that needs to be changed.

Oh, and while research and shit certainly fix it. I'd enjoy NPCs spawning at the end that can take you to the entrance in the scenario you actually miss a mob. We did a +6 DHT and were easily crushing it, on pace for 3 chests only to be at 99% when we killed the last mob before Xavius. This would have been fine had some mobs before the second boss didn't evade, reset, and fall through the world.

Great content, easily the most enjoyable thing I've seen ever added to the game.

Also some of the Tyrannical bosses are pretty unforgiving, so for those of you claiming that trash is the majority of the difficulty (which is largely true), wait until you do +10 or +11, lol.

Have had a blast boosting people with my guild through Mythic+2. Easy Legendaries, Gear and AP(3.6k at AK5 for 13-20 min of work, depending on dungeon).

A pleb joins and gives us is +2 key, he can practically afk and we speed through the dungeon well below the +3 chest timer.

Our Resto Druid has got 26 Artifact traits currently because of this. I don't think anyone expected Mythic+ to affect AP gains this much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Have had a blast boosting people with my guild through Mythic+2. Easy Legendaries, Gear and AP(3.6k at AK5 for 13-20 min of work, depending on dungeon).

A pleb joins and gives us is +2 key, he can practically afk and we speed through the dungeon well below the +3 chest timer.

Our Resto Druid has got 26 Artifact traits currently because of this. I don't think anyone expected Mythic+ to affect AP gains this much.
    which is only showing how fucked up their design is if people spam +2 over and over again instead pushing for higher levels

Deleted
    I can't really tell if they're good, seeing how nobody actually pugs Warlocks on EU, no matter the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    which is only showing how fucked up their design is if people spam +2 over and over again instead pushing for higher levels
    I think this was because there was 0 reason to do so at the first week as the gear was capped.
    I am yet sure, that top players did +10 for their weekly loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate it.

It create more disgusting elitism than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    How is the fact you can endlessly play the game a bad thing? I see a lot of the diablo rift system in it, unlimited repeatability with very low chances to get something really amazing (titanforged, legendary). Its good design imo.
    I did not say it is bad thing.
    If you want to do it endlessly you have to invite atleast one random person from LFG with key. You can't just do it as same group with 4 friends. I would like to be rewarded for playing with MY team not just random.
    Besides of that M+ is one of the best content things that Legion ahs to offer.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2016-09-28 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    There was 0 reason to do higher since gear was capped at 850. And we were mostly farming AP and Legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    There was 0 reason to do higher since gear was capped at 850. And we were mostly farming AP and Legendaries.
    Not sure why people keep saying this. Gear was most definitely not capped at 850.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Not sure why people keep saying this. Gear was most definitely not capped at 850.
    Yes it was, anything above 850 required warforged, titanforged rolls.

Otherwise you would have gotten 865 as base ilvl for higher myth+

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Yes it was, anything above 850 required warforged, titanforged rolls.

Otherwise you would have gotten 865 as base ilvl for higher myth+
    Oh ok, I misunderstood. I thought that was including warforged/titanforged.