Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Ya and itemlevel and artifact progress should be account wide too. Quest progress too. </s>
    Research should be mailable to other toons that are 110 imo. And ofc I didn't read the sarcasm tag hehe.

Deleted
    Ya and itemlevel and artifact progress should be account wide too. Quest progress too. </s>
    Tottaly the same.

Also is the PvP skin still account wide or was that just a crazy idea back in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yeah, it's that bad.
    Then stop playing, get a life. Addiction aint cute, boo.

Addiction to video games genuinely isn't healthy. People have died from serious addictions because of lack of sleep. This lass I can't remember her name but she played WoW for 3 days straight and well passed away. Snowy, Snowly? Something along that name.

Instead of all this negative horseshit being flung back and forth, is there a way to set up something similar to Moose Runs where you can take people that normally have trouble finding groups? The infinite mediocrity that just want to rage will consider this too much work, but there's GOT to be a way to get people together to help others get the kills they need for lore purposes.

But I'm a solutions over problems kinda guy, in a sea of problem people.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Instead of all this negative horseshit being flung back and forth, is there a way to set up something similar to Moose Runs where you can take people that normally have trouble finding groups? The infinite mediocrity that just want to rage will consider this too much work, but there's GOT to be a way to get people together to help others get the kills they need for lore purposes.
    Yeah people will sell boost runs or we will get a similar thing to friendship moose methinks. "Friendship this 1 single artifact skin"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

But I'm a solutions over problems kinda guy, in a sea of problem people.
    It'll happen in 7.1 when people are done with the raid. Honestly I still don't get why LFR is not included, the damn place is gated by weeks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah people will sell boost runs or we will get a similar thing to friendship moose methinks. "Friendship this 1 single artifact skin"?
    We kinda have that already in our guild. We do our progression stuff early in the week, and then we take guild members and friends of guild members through content on the weekend. Well, what we can as incredibly average players. (We are most defibnitely clearing stuff sloppy AND Xavius was a whole night of wiping so far.)
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-09-28 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    It'll happen in 7.1 when people are done with the raid. Honestly I still don't get why LFR is not included, the damn place is gated by weeks anyways.
    Because blizzard wants you to be social.
    That tier of skins is the "organized pve" tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    I think at some point Blizzard needs to make the hard decision: is LFR raiding or is it a lore tourist mode? As a real world example, locally, we've struggled for years trying to cater to both the tourists and the locals in my area and it's just made things worse.

This back and forth is just cauing issues. And I have ZERO issue with LFR being in game. What drew me into this thread was the OP complaining about having to do non queueable content to finish his quests, when he had to do non queueuable content to get the quest in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    The PVP one is achievable through normal PVP, it doesn't require you to be in a high ranking arena team or anything.
    And the remaining skins are found through purely PvE means.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Already quit brah. Doesn't mean I'll stop trying to get this stupid decision changed though.

Already quit brah. Doesn't mean I'll stop trying to get this stupid decision changed though.
    What if it doesn't? Then your life will have lost all purpose won't it?

Naw clearly you're still a hopeless addict because you quit something but you're letting it influence you.

Plz get a life. This isn't healthy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't give a fck what Blizz wants, not as long as I'm a paying customer. But as I've said before, I don't care about cosmetic rewards, so this is a moot point for me.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Naw clearly you're still a hopeless addict because you quit something but you're letting it influence you.

Plz get a life. This isn't healthy.
    Lol, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    What if it doesn't? Then your life will have lost all purpose won't it?
    By then I'll be playing a better MMO. But considering opinion on the official forum largely swings my way I'm pretty confident SOMETHING will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    I don't give a fck what Blizz wants, not as long as I'm a paying customer. But as I've said before, I don't care about cosmetic rewards, so this is a moot point for me.
    Then, why are your jimmies rustled?

Oh, they reward you with the skin for not being an antisocial manchild.
    If you choose to be an antisocial manchild, you aren't eligible for the reward.

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't true though since you can get the second tint from just running WB for 8 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, whatever.

By then I'll be playing a better MMO. But considering opinion on the official forum largely swings my way I'm pretty confident SOMETHING will be done.
    Because large amounts of angry uninformed plebs have always influenced development decisions. *looks at flying* Well, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    That isn't true though since you can get the second tint from just running WB for 8 weeks.
    World bosses require a raid and some coordination to kill.
    40 people can't kill a world boss by tagging once and then afking, can they?

it's not the pinnacle of organized group content, but group content it is.