Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bwhahaha say what you will dude i can push my numbers out........Elemental for instance (My main Spec and Class) isnt capable of alot of certain things required for raids. We dont bring unique things, all our utility is specced for which gimps our own survability ect. DO NOT THINK IT IS THE PLAYER. I have been the top DPS of my guild since BC. WOD was the 1st time i was unable to keep my spot and it has gotten better dont get me wrong they have fixed some issues but the core of the class is stuffed. Warcraft in its current iteration is Meleecraft, People would rather take an overtuned Melee than the undertuned immobile ranged. Other than Mages which seem to be there glorified children.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Rather odd then how the best guilds right now are all running double Unholy then, isn't it?

The 'cockblock' this tier is Il'gynoth- guess which class can make sure the ichor explosions hit the eye? Oh right, DKs. Everyone is still running with 6 Melee, just like last tier.
    You realize kanj got sat last night and that unholy and frost are the two worst performing specs in mythic content right? Even your precious elemental is performing better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Because they're not that much into class stacking maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Especially after all the time spent on splitruns and preparing for everything.

All I know is my salt mines are deeper than Kungen when he is nostalgic about Vanilla or Reynad when he gets beaten by RNG
    Yea looks like I'll be starting my reroll this week and if there aren't any serious buffs next week to both specs I won't be playing this class anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Rather odd then how the best guilds right now are all running double Unholy then, isn't it?

The 'cockblock' this tier is Il'gynoth- guess which class can make sure the ichor explosions hit the eye? Oh right, DKs. Everyone is still running with 6 Melee, just like last tier.
    What? A druids knockback can guarantee it. Unless you're talking about blood DK's who get rekt by bosses. One grip is only worth something to speed it up a little, or if someone is to lazy to move to the eye when they're fixated.

Guess some guilds are just more into class stacking.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-09-28 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    We dont need other classes coming in here and talking about themselves or doing some ignorant comparison without even trying to discuss the very valid points laid out in this thread.

If you are just here to spew out indigenous assertions " without even trying to attack our before mentioned points, then i suggest you play the class at mythic level, come back, discuss why we are wrong.

If you cannot do that, i recommend going back to your own class forum, as this thread is reserved for proper discussion.

Deleted
    Yeah nice little echo chamber you have there.

If you are trying to spill bullshit like "my class is the worst wahwah" because of a stupid patchwerk SIM that places demo warlock at the top instead of real situation logs, then yeah no one is taking your whining seriously. You talk about ignorance while not even trying to see how you perform personally? Oh the irony of the FOTM player....

Saying that you have to mindlessly whine to blizzard to get +200% damage and be top dps at every encounter is clearly not how you solve issues. And you are NOT entitled to be top 1 dps, every clueless dps player in this game wants to be the top notch e-penis rider but the game doesn't revolve around you, everyone wants to be top dps, so there will always be changes of performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    So I'm a DK in Danish Terrace. So far i've been benched for 2 bosses on mythic, along with out other dk. If you refuse to believe we're in a bad position. Just take that as evidence.

Thats because these guilds are just blindly following the very same SIMS you all religiously adore. Meanwhile, several guilds are doing very fine with UH DKs on mythic level. Thats the difference between trying and quitting. You lot are not even trying, you fail from the start.

Being benched for a raid doesn't mean anything, it doesn't prove anything. Warlocks and spriests are sometimes benched as well because the raid leader is just a clueless moron.
    Last edited by mmocc90fcf6aa1; 2016-09-29 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    If you are trying to spill bullshit like "my class is the worst wahwah" because of a stupid patchwerk SIM that places demo warlock at the top instead of real situation logs, then yeah no one is taking your whining seriously. Y
    You want logs. Here are logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/

37 Unholys, 2 Frosts

Dead last.
    Draw your own conclusions.

Deleted
    Are you really relying on first week data to assess performance? I'm all for upgrades to DKs but unholy is not performing bad whether you believe it or not, you are just using one log of overall damage knowing full well that this can change the next week depending on many things.

Is frost DK bad on raids? Yeah, unholy is not trash at all

Why do people think DPS DK's are bad?
    DPS DK's are still performing top tier and one of the best DPS classes you can bring. Bres, lots of self sustain/survivability, asphyxiate, death grip ghoul stun, ranged interrupt, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    lots of self sustain/survivability
    r u drunk?

DPS DK's are still performing top tier and one of the best DPS classes you can bring. Bres, lots of self sustain/survivability, asphyxiate, death grip ghoul stun, ranged interrupt, etc.
    Top tier? Both DK dps specs are in the bottom 5 in sims and bottom 2 in mythic logs (75th percentile).

10+ Year Old Account
    a lold so hard at this, even trough my tears.

Deleted
    Up to now, every top 5 world guild has used a DK Unholy in their team. They wont do that for no reason, because they have all 4/5 chars geared to step in for that. We are good, just play the freaking game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    Up to now, every top 5 world guild has used a DK Unholy in their team. They wont do that for no reason, because they have all 4/5 chars geared to step in for that. We are good, just play the freaking game.
    It's better to raid as 19 with a potato sack than raid with 20 and have one player hanging in the back m8.

Go look at the parses.

Deleted
    Still no topic on US forums? Are there no US players here or what?

Well, the world first guild to clear EN brought two unholy DKs. Dont know why unholy players are being benched....would love to see their logs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight mobility is a joke. Blizzard said that Death Knights should be slow, but deadly once they reach their target. Well, Unholy might be, but Frost is a joke, even after the buffs. At least give us what you promised, or just give us more mobility.

I love Frost, but I just don't want to level one because my mobility sucks.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Well, the world first guild to clear EN brought two unholy DKs. Dont know why unholy players are being benched....would love to see their logs.
    Can we see those DKs m8?

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Can we see those DKs m8?
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...exKillShot.jpg Can clearly see the names in DK red

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    It's better to raid as 19 with a potato sack than raid with 20 and have one player hanging in the back m8.

Go look at the parses.
    Like I said, every unholy DK in all top 5 world teams had geared alts ready to be swopped but they did not, why you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...exKillShot.jpg Can clearly see the names in DK red
    Also, its right here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...81%D1%83%D1%81

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    Like I said, every unholy DK in all top 5 world teams had geared alts ready to be swopped but they did not, why you think?
    Because maybe damage went haywire with somekind of legendary set up, that's why. Seems like at least the UH one (the other is wearing his fdk set) has draugr.