Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    So currently nemesis does better or momentum playstyle is the winner ?
    Momentum wins in ST and certainly on AoE, in ST you need to play very well though.

Deleted
    Can anyone link me a momentum guide, how should I use it to be the most effective what i can achive ?

Quote Originally Posted by kilonek View Post
    Something is not quite right...

This prio list is from 1st page. Where is Throw Glaive? Should we use it on cooldown? On empty fury like we used to before? Im a bit confused
    I need to fix it again; I had updated it for taking a FBlood build. TG should always be used during momo windows, and never sit at 2 charges. This is most useful at low fury, but the suggestion can be broken if you're about to cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Didn't get a reply but thought I should re-open the question since the topic is up again.
    Sometimes you're on the cusp of things and switching a piece of gear does silly things, yes. Best result for that is sim with both pieces, see what gives you the highest dps, and use those weights.

Generaly, though, aim for this ratio:

100% of secondary stats are broken into this:

50% crit
    The remaining 50%:

40% haste
    60% versa

@kilonek - if you give me your character name and realm, and give me the stat weights SimC suggested too please. I'll run some tests for you and help you definitively figure it out
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Deleted
    How much is your simulated dps compared to your dummy dps? (ofc without pots or flasks or anything like that) Im getting 280k from sim and only doing around 210k to the dummy. Is this normal? I feel like im missing something. I've played since vanilla and i've easily mastered classes so far but still can't help the feeling that im missing something important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is doing 235k (without food/flask/pot/lust)

and im doing around 230k on a 10 minutes fight.(without food/flask/pot/lust)

Deleted
    I only see bloodlust toggle in the options of my simcraft, where do i disable potions and consumables?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can customize the APL to exclude the food and what not, i dont know how ,my friend did it for me xD

These has been asked a couple times in this thread but just want to confirm.

A) As long I don't cap 2 charges of Fel Rush or delay VR, should I build Fury before applying Momentum? Or is more benefical to "chain" Momentum windows regardless of Fury?

B) What is the best window to use Blur? When next Momentum is ~5 secs away?

How I have understood it is that, I should chain Momentum windows if Blur is off cd and, pop Blur when out of Momentum charges to get 2 more, then continue normally after that. (Building Fury while not wasting VR/FR).
    Last edited by Divinism; 2016-09-28 at 10:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far i know, you should aim for Momentum uptime, even if you're at 0 fury.

Question B i dont know

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    So, seems like they've nerfed DH's even more.
    They reduced fury generation by tier 19 set with 2 pieces down to 10% from 20%

*sigh*
    without context it's hard to know if it's justified or not though.
    Demon Hunter Chakan [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/chàkan[/URL]
    Death Knight Eosforos [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/eosforos[/URL]

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#sample=1

havoc literally at the bottom now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are all the 5 man kids linking the logs now cryng how OP havoc is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#sample=1

havoc literally at the bottom now.
    By literally at the bottom do you mean below Balance, Ret, Elemental, Sub, Survival, Fury and both DK DPS specs? No above all of those. So not literally at the bottom. Literally lower third however. Just below average.

What would satisfy you? Upper third or bust?

Quote Originally Posted by Faenlyn View Post
    By literally at the bottom do you mean below Balance, Ret, Elemental, Sub, Survival, Fury and both DK DPS specs? No above all of those. So not literally at the bottom. Literally lower third however. Just below average.

What would satisfy you? Upper third or bust?
    A very important distinction is that Havoc is -THE- DH spec.

Spec-for-spec, you could say that Havoc is better than Frost (mages).. but is DH damage better than Mage damage? That's another story because Fire and Arcane exist.

Havoc doesn't have to be roughly on par with Frost, it has to be roughly on par with mages (and other classes, this is just an example) in general.
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2016-09-29 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    A very important distinction is that Havoc is -THE- DH spec.

Spec-for-spec, you could say that Havoc is better than Frost (mages).. but is DH damage better than Mage damage? That's another story because Fire and Arcane exist.

Havoc doesn't have to be roughly on par with Frost, it has to be roughly on par with mages (and other classes, this is just an example) in general.
    Exactly, classes that only have 1 dps spec need to be near each other. Look at how high monks are, shadow priests are also in the upper half. Thats where demon hunters belong, in the upper half with monks and shadow priests. By the same reasoning, ret should also be up there.

any changes to artifact trait weights after the TG bloodlet nerf?

Previously it was +15 item levels for sharpened glaives
    +5 for critical chaos,

is this now different and we should favour critical chaos?

First nigh raiding since nerfs. AoE seems fine, but man the lowered ST and cleave are really showing very hard. I did 263k dps on Ursoc but was near the bottom of the meters. I mean im not entirely about topping meters, but going all out to not see very much in the way of results is entirely disheartning. Anyone else feeling this way?

Quote Originally Posted by bryntjl View Post
    First nigh raiding since nerfs. AoE seems fine, but man the lowered ST and cleave are really showing very hard. I did 263k dps on Ursoc but was near the bottom of the meters. I mean im not entirely about topping meters, but going all out to not see very much in the way of results is entirely disheartning. Anyone else feeling this way?
    Yes, not only because DH's ST got nerfed, but other melee's dmg got huge huge buffs aka Frost DK, Rets. Atm Ret is one of the best if not the best ST DPS specs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PkdCfr2Fa8BQV7hc

So on that view, DH's ST looks even worst now =(((

Maybe Blizzard will reconsider and adjust/buff DH's ST dmg.
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-09-29 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Sometimes you're on the cusp of things and switching a piece of gear does silly things, yes. Best result for that is sim with both pieces, see what gives you the highest dps, and use those weights.

Generaly, though, aim for this ratio:

100% of secondary stats are broken into this:

50% crit
    The remaining 50%:

40% haste
    60% versa
    I still don't get the difference in theorycrafting philosophy between the specs.