Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Relationships are not for fun only, its your duty to continue the bloodline, and continue with as many kids as you can carry.
    This sounds a bit kkk.

Being alive is a waste of time.

Being in a relationship with someone you respect and love, who respects and loves you back, can bring some meaning to our meaningless existence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    This sounds a bit kkk.
    kkk as in the ku klux klan?
    Hmm whats the connection?
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-09-28 at 04:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    I cant imagine being in a relationship with 90% of people. I haven't been in many relationships, only 6. I pick my partners with extreme prejudice and dump the losers pretty fast. I avoid drama, assholes, fake people, womanizers and gentlemen because the act never lasts before they turn.
    6 Relationships? Seem s quiet a lot and not settled with anyone for long time? In my opinion ppl that have more then 3 relationships usually settle never and get all the drama and lot of divorces.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    I cant imagine being in a relationship with 90% of people. I haven't been in many relationships, only 6. I pick my partners with extreme prejudice and dump the losers pretty fast. I avoid drama, assholes, fake people, womanizers and gentlemen because the act never lasts before they turn.
    Sounds like you may be the problem here. "dump the losers pretty fast" sounds like you feel the need to always experience your partner at their best. Thats not what its about, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyaelan View Post
    Being alive is a waste of time.

Being in a relationship with someone you respect and love, who respects and loves you back, can bring some meaning to our meaningless existence.
    Its something thats quite hard to describe. That feeling that its not "Me against the world" but "US against the world" its very powerful, to know you have someone you share a deep bond with.

kkk as in the ku klux klan?
    Hmm whats the connection?
    Many preach exactly this
    its your duty to continue the bloodline, and continue with as many kids as you can carry.
    to restore the white population to its former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    If you're not married then a total waste.

Everyday is basically just a countdown till it ends.
    How do you know if you want to marry them without first being in a relationship?

Romantic relationships are generally great or they suck, usually at the same time. Relationships in general are the bedrock on which society is founded, and the inventions which come from sufficiently advanced societies (the internet, refrigerators, reliable access to bacon) seem worth it to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Many preach exactly this

to restore the white population to its former glory.
    Great, this leftist shit has gone a bit looney (a bit more). Its racist to have kids now?

That aside, I agree with white people having more kids, our natality is on the fall while other races peak. History has proven that white people contributed with the bulk of humankind progress, so we need more of these good quality persons.

But i thought racism is having something with other races not minding your own... But in left view everything is racist, even having kids i see.

But what i meant in my first post in this thread has nothing to do with race. Its your duty to your bloodline (be you white, black, yellow or blue), to your family, yourself and even to society to continue your bloodline and raise good decent kids.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-09-28 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    How do you know if you want to marry them without first being in a relationship?
    Everything is different in magical Canadian land.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Sounds like you may be the problem here. "dump the losers pretty fast" sounds like you feel the need to always experience your partner at their best. Thats not what its about, though.
    Hardly. I have only had 3 relationships over 6 months. They last 7 months, 4 years and 7 years and still going. and then another 3 that lasted a few weeks to months. After a few dates it's quite easy to tell whether we are compatible and then move on from there. For the most part, I use losers in a non-derogatory term for the ones I just dated a few times but weren't compatible with. Or some of them were true losers, who ended up beating their girlfriends they ended up with.

Deleted
    Time wasted having fun is not time wasted.

Also if you are honest and have the same interest then it is much, much, much easier to have a relationship instead of endless pretending.

Having your dick sucked on a regular basis is a waste of time.
    /sarcasm off

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Everything is different in magical Canadian land.
    So you are saying in the USA you don't get into relationships before marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    it was? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!
    This one day I was digging in the garden, making space for some new plants, and the next moment I felt like I needed the space for something else

I mean...Haven't seen him ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    So you are saying in the USA you don't get into relationships before marriage?
    Actually I am saying just the opposite. I was implying that in magic Canadian land they apparently don't get into relationships before marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    I have never been in one but seeing people around me in relationships just having a lot of drama all the time with their partners makes me think it's a waste of time to have a relationship.

You can have fun without a relationship, without worrying about the headaches it causes.

Is it a waste of time or is it worth it?
    No, it's not a waste of time. You're honing your relationship skills, improving as a man and you learn to differentiate between love and lust.

If you feel attraction to someone and it's reciprocated then 9/10 it's worth it. Go for it. See what happens. Enjoy yourself.

Don't listen to the majority in here. Seems like most of this forum date complete nut jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    It's more like having to find a gem amongst thousands of pieces of coal. If you find that gem its great and if you don't well you need to keep searching.
    Bingo.

I was single for 30 years, will be getting married next year to the woman who is perfect for me. It takes times, never settle for anything less then you deserve. You are worth it all and she/he is worth all the work it takes to get there.

Don't let the stigma made by society make you feel pressured into doing something you don't want to. There is someone out there for you, just keep searching.

A strong and healthy relationship is worth it 100 times over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    at least not at this point in my life when most guys my age want children
    And what is this mythical age? Eleventy-twelve years old?

Great, this leftist shit has gone a bit looney (a bit more). Its racist to have kids now?

That aside, I agree with white people having more kids, our natality is on the fall while other races peak. History has proven that white people contributed with the bulk of humankind progress, so we need more of these good quality persons.

But i thought racism is having something with other races not minding your own... But in left view everything is racist, even having kids i see.

But what i meant in my first post in this thread has nothing to do with race. Its your duty to your bloodline (be you white, black, yellow or blue), to your family, yourself and even to society to continue your bloodline and raise good decent kids.
    I know it wasn't meant that way, it was just a fyi about their motto.