Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You are aware that most of the criticism against her has been fabricated, right? That she in fact is one of the most qualified candidates in the history of our electoral process to run for President.
    I never said she wasn't qualified. She has a lot of negatives going against her too, otherwise she would be roflstomping Trump. If Trump is considered qualified merely because he runs businesses (with a lot of failures) then she is certainly qualified.

She also doesn't get baited into talking about the size of her cock, is capable of thinking about what she wants to say before it vomits out of her mouth and knows the policies of her party and even managed to craft a few policies herself.
    I wouldn't piss on trump if he was on fire, I would grab marshmellows and share them with Hillary. I'm an independent voter, I like some policies from both sides of the aisles but I lean democrat because I won't give up my morals on civil rights to save some money on taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    What do you mean 'you people'? You know it takes two to tango right? Perhaps you are part of the reason there is an argument? I know that would require some self-introspection so just ignore that I said that.
    It only takes one person to initiate it. It takes 2 people to fist fight but only one to throw the first punch, and we call that the aggressor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Obama would be up 60 points.
    No he wouldn't. That's laughable when you have democratic and republican party members who vote their party regardless of the candidate. The country is just too split for someone to win by 60 points (which, btw, means a 80% to 20% win).

Please stop saying we have a two party system. That implies the system only has two parties, or some sort of limit to how many parties there can be. I collect third party candidate votes. I am personally up to 13 parties I have now voted for in my life. (obviously none for president)
    We have a two party system. Until the third parties get serious about winning and do more than just pop up every 4 years to whine about how unfair the system is. And the 12th amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    He said

I said there was and I linked proof he was against it.

Then the argument turned into "Well he wasn't against it before it started"

I quoted the article saying why he was probably against it, even before publicly speaking about it, which would be out of financial reasons.

In that same quote was written

Even with that quoted from the article, something I DID NOT OMIT you still some how got that I was trying to has some sort of big evidence he was against the war before it started when all I was doing was bringing up talking points in a conversation.

Why is everything an argument with you people?
    Maybe because you change the subject of the conversation in your own head and don't tell anyone else? That may be it. If you had a problem with my statement about there being no evidence he was against it, you could have pointed that out when it happened. Instead you just copypasted and made me guess what you were talking about.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I never said she wasn't qualified. She has a lot of negatives going against her too, otherwise she would be roflstomping Trump. If Trump is considered qualified merely because he runs businesses (with a lot of failures) then she is certainly qualified.

She also doesn't get baited into talking about the size of her cock, is capable of thinking about what she wants to say before it vomits out of her mouth and knows the policies of her party and even managed to craft a few policies herself.
    I wouldn't piss on trump if he was on fire, I would grab marshmellows and share them with Hillary. I'm an independent voter, I like some policies from both sides of the aisles but I lean democrat because I won't give up my morals on civil rights to save some money on taxes.
    Lol re the fire and marshmallows. I would definitely join you two.

I still maintain that the negatives are mostly fabricated. Which is disturbing. But I have nothing after that because the DNC would do the same thing (if it was necessary re Trump - which, lol, it's not).

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Who cares? The only issue at hand is Trump denying he said he supported the war. He did. Period. He may have also said other things, in contradiction to that statement. But they are not the issue. The issue is Trump not owning up (once again) so something he did and admitting he was wrong.

Did Trump not say what we are claiming? Publicly? Why are we debating factual events?

Trump could have this some much better and people like you wouldn't be forced to argue against facts, but he didn't, so you are. Why do you support such an epic idiot?
    Wrong. He stated that he opposed the Iraq war before the war started which he clearly did. The talk of war was just beginning during the 9/11/12 Stern interview where he made an off-handed and unenthusiastic comment "I guess so" regarding the question...which would indicate to most reasonable people that he clearly hadn't given it a lot of thought at the time and certainly wasn't beating the war drum like so many were at the time. As we got closer to war, he definitely started opposing it more vigorously which is indeed supported by factual events...factual events which you willfully chose to ignore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, yeah - with her being the most unfavored DNC candidate in history (far more than anything in 2008) Trump is about the only one she could beat. I hate saying it, but most of the other Class of Clowns would be doing a much better job at this point.
    Some of them, absolutely.

But I don't see candidates like Carson or Cruz doing particularly well. Carson has negative charisma and some really bizarre policy stances and Cruz is way too extreme. I could see candidates like Kasich, Fiorina, even Christie minus bridgegate doing decent against Clinton.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

But I don't see candidates like Carson or Cruz doing particularly well. Carson has negative charisma and some really bizarre policy stances and Cruz is way too extreme. I could see candidates like Kasich, Fiorina, even Christie minus bridgegate doing decent against Clinton.
    Interesting. I always thought Kasich was the best choice the GOP had going for them. Ohio governor, smart, not entirely crazy. Moderate, even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, yeah - with her being the most unfavored DNC candidate in history (far more than anything in 2008) Trump is about the only one she could beat. I hate saying it, but most of the other Class of Clowns would be doing a much better job at this point.

You know, interestingly enough, her and Trump were friends way back. And there was that call a week before he threw his hat in the ring between her and Trump. I'll redact is this qualifies as a conspiracy thing - but just wanted to point it out as a thought.
    South Park is making a similar connection in Garrison trying to lose. Before anyone calls South Park liberal for saying Trump supporters are backing a guy that is intentionally saying and doing things to not get elected:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Wrong. He stated that he opposed the Iraq war before the war started which he clearly did. The talk of war was just beginning during the 9/11/12 Stern interview where he made an off-handed and unenthusiastic comment "I guess so" regarding the question...which would indicate to most reasonable people that he clearly hadn't given it a lot of thought at the time and certainly wasn't beating the war drum like so many were at the time. As we got closer to war, he definitely started opposing it more vigorously which is indeed supported by factual events...factual events which you willfully chose to ignore.
    Did he say the quote that Hillary attributed to him or not?

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    What? No he didn't. You are deeply confused. Before the war started, he had the interview with Stern and said he was - hesitantly and unenthusiastically - in favor of the war. He wasn't publicly against it until well after it started. I'd say it's actually worse if your claim that he was in favor of it after it had already got going was true.
    I dont think you have a complete grasp of time....
    or you are just sorely biased and refuse to acknowledge earlier statements

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. I always thought Kasich was the best choice the GOP had going for them. Ohio governor, smart, not entirely crazy. Moderate, even.
    Kasich has the broadest appeal out of a group of candidates that really don't appeal outside of the base. But the GOP showed this cycle they aren't interested in broadening their appeal -- in fact they are taking steps to narrow it even further.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    An earpiece for anti-seizures?

what
    You can be talked out of some seizures.
    (not saying that is the case).

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    South Park is making a similar connection in Garrison trying to lose. Before anyone calls South Park liberal for saying Trump supporters are backing a guy that is intentionally saying and doing things to not get elected:

That is very, very interesting. So the idea would be, just to see if I understand the South Park plot, Garrison got the nomination in order to lose and let the other candidate win?

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Maybe because you change the subject of the conversation in your own head and don't tell anyone else? That may be it. If you had a problem with my statement about there being no evidence he was against it, you could have pointed that out when it happened. Instead you just copypasted and made me guess what you were talking about.
    I don't see how it was hard to follow...

Kasich has the broadest appeal out of a group of candidates that really don't appeal outside of the base. But the GOP showed this cycle they aren't interested in broadening their appeal -- in fact they are taking steps to narrow it even further.
    Yeah the base was like "Lets burn this motherfucker to the ground". Kasich wasn't even competitive, which shows they are done with "establishment" types. Jeb of course was in there, probably with Rubio.

If Kasich was running I would probably be on his side. I don't agree with him totally, but would give him a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

If Trump was trying to lose he did a better job in the Primaries when he was act his peak of insanity.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't see a way Cruz or Carson could have lost against Hillary. Both are remarkably clean, when compared to Trump and Hillary. As I always said, any republican candidate would have beaten Hillary. She has had a near decade of campaigning against her and running for a very unlikely 3rd consecutive term by the same party. You can spit outside your window and if you hit anyone, odds are you would hit someone who would have beaten Hillary. As long as it's not Trump walking by your window... A 30 year old joke and con man, whose nomination is the closest US has gotten to a Plutacracy...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

It only takes one person to initiate it. It takes 2 people to fist fight but only one to throw the first punch, and we call that the aggressor.
    Just get over yourself, stop trying to win the internet and stop justifying everything you do as the ultimate good. K? Good. You are not always right and you are not always the good guy. This is the internet, nobody cares who threw the first punch and how you think you are the ultimate good because everyone thinks they are the ultimate good.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    I dont think you have a complete grasp of time....
    or you are just sorely biased and refuse to acknowledge earlier statements
    The only two Trump statements before the war were the Stern interview, where he gave tepid approval, and the first Cavuto interview, where he was completely ambivalent ("Either you attack or you don’t attack.") He seemed to prefer attacking to talking about attacking. So, on the whole, my grasp of time seems fine. How's yours?

I don't see how it was hard to follow...
    Yeah. I know. That's the problem, really.