Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I can confirm the same. Even though my gear is above 850 people just don't care. Lolret perception is back and its gonna take a while to leave again. It might not even leave again until that wretched judgement debuff becomes a buff or goes away.

Anyways, i run my own groups. Went up to mythic +7 last week. But sometimes i want to just lazy it out and i can't even get on a regular mythic group.

- - - Updated - - -

My bad luck got confirmed as i got the effin helmet today. Big effin sigh... this legendary system is so crap.
    Please. I got the generic shield necklace. I would gladly take the helmet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Jesus, looking at the logs and Ret is a monster.
    There is a bug going around that is doubling damage. Dunno if thats it. I only raid in a few hours.

Looking at this though https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#sample=1 it actually looks worse. But maybe give it a couple of days for better data.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-09-28 at 05:01 PM.

Hi! My main is Sempere from Dun Modr EU (i would link the armory but i havent post enough stuff in the forum :P).

I am pretty happy with my performance in raid before buffs, so now that we get those, yay!

My question is about trinkets. I have read lots of post and seen lots of paladins giving priority to FC even being 825 instead of HoV being 840 for example.

I do have FC 825 just in case in my bags, but i usually use HoV with Hunger of the pack. Nowadays wich is the winning conbination of trinkets (taking into a count EN). I am getting crazy reading stuff and dont get a conclusion.

Thank you guys ^^

PS. Sorry for my english :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sempere View Post
    Hi! My main is Sempere from Dun Modr EU (i would link the armory but i havent post enough stuff in the forum :P).

I am pretty happy with my performance in raid before buffs, so now that we get those, yay!

My question is about trinkets. I have read lots of post and seen lots of paladins giving priority to FC even being 825 instead of HoV being 840 for example.

I do have FC 825 just in case in my bags, but i usually use HoV with Hunger of the pack. Nowadays wich is the winning conbination of trinkets (taking into a count EN). I am getting crazy reading stuff and dont get a conclusion.

Thank you guys ^^

PS. Sorry for my english :3
    The best answer probably anyone can give you is to Sim yourself and see what is the greatest DPS gain

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Peoples perception matter, the buffs we got now should have been implemented way back in beta when everyone but Blizzard seemed to know ret was underperforming.
    Judging by the amount of times strangers said they were surprised I dps'd over 200k on a random dungeon I'd say we looked like crap before the buff. I don't think it's just being tuned under, but people failing to play correctly too. Doubt the buff will help much.

I'm just happy I'm on a big guild and don't need to pug for mythics and raiding, otherwise I'd be screwed.

There is a bug going around that is doubling damage. Dunno if thats it. I only raid in a few hours.

Looking at this though https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#sample=1 it actually looks worse. But maybe give it a couple of days for better data.
    Whats the bug? o.o

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way to add the hotfixes to simcraft on our own?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Whats the bug? o.o

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure anyone knows but the guy that was doing it. At least i havent heard.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-09-28 at 10:07 PM.

I'm not sure anyone know but the guy that was doing it. At least i havent heard.
    I'd assume we can add an override but idk how... Kind of want to see how Zeal and FoJ play out now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Whats the bug? o.o
    Do not know the details. But I did notice that Templar's Verdict would randomly crit for 800k when a regular would normally crit for ~400k. This was only out in the open world though, have yet to encounter this in a raiding environment.

EDIT: Just checked all my raid logs for last night and this night, and there seems to be no odd damage spike when fighting bosses.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-09-28 at 10:25 PM.

What's the deal with paladins doing retarded damage after the buffs? Did they break something? Just looking at some random logs where the ret paladin is completely carrying their raid lol https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

That damage can't be intended for such a long single target fight, there is no way.

Deleted
    Jesus, can someone explain? I read that it's related to a WoD tier bonus.

Deleted
    There is (maybe was - doesn't have a trinket to check) bug after server restart with horn of valor. All 500k ret parsers got crazy DPS on CDs.

All of them share 1 thing - horn of valor. Instead of ~~3k str on use it sky rocketed to 30k str - meaning if u datamine those logs, they got crusader strike hit for 500k, and later TVs for 450k.

Deleted
    Whats the bug? o.o

- - - Updated - - -

Hotfixes have been added for a while now if you go to downloads and download latest build. They update it even several times a day, they just dont put it for official download.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenryn View Post
    What's the deal with paladins doing retarded damage after the buffs? Did they break something? Just looking at some random logs where the ret paladin is completely carrying their raid lol https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

That damage can't be intended for such a long single target fight, there is no way.
    His gear is pretty damn good at least from what I found. Nothing related to WoD.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawik View Post
    There is (maybe was - doesn't have a trinket to check) bug after server restart with horn of valor. All 500k ret parsers got crazy DPS on CDs.

All of them share 1 thing - horn of valor. Instead of ~~3k str on use it sky rocketed to 30k str - meaning if u datamine those logs, they got crusader strike hit for 500k, and later TVs for 450k.
    I did the first boss on Mythic tonight and destroyed the meters. I was not using Horn of Valor (used Countermeasure and Memento). I am not sure if it is right, output seems way too high at the moment.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PkdCfr2Fa8BQV7hc

10+ Year Old Account
    Avenging Wrath 21 sec cooldown? What the hell is going on!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect a tooltip/datamining error. Blizzard can be crazy but they aren't psychotic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god. Ret just got buffs and then this happens.

Flash backs to 3.0 where Ret was Hotfix pretty quick but the community complained about Ret until it was driven into the ground again.

Deleted
    And ofc they didn't count things properly and hopefully they will finally sit down to understand and work around what is really wrong with the specc. No idea if this output is a matter of bug but defo the hotfix was not intended to make such a difference (tbh didnt actually hope to see such a huge difference although the buff seemed more strong than every tier bonus we have received since vanilla) and if its not a bug maybe it has to do with some weird interaction with our devaluated 20+ mastery we all couldnt get rid off and was so far our least desirable stat (dunno if any other specc has the same problem but as a ret i have never been in the position to try and get rid of a stat and not being able to do so - imagine a ret paly running with 20+ versa during wod).
    And again i think that the main problem ret community has is not only sheer numbers. Above all stands the lack of niche the specc has as well dead talents and since we all know that these numbers are going to receive hate (and most probably it is going to be made sure they gonna go down fast) we mostly desire other shinies that gonna make rets desirable.
    If numbers remain as such maybe rest blessings should receive a much deserved buff in a way that our raidleaders gonna learn that they exist and we wont get punished in meters by applying them. Please for the love of god make rest lvl15 talents work (conc applying most of its damage on first tick and/or follow ret around and/or apply a silence debuff ---- ES needs greater numbers and most probably artifact interaction as well as something nice like a splash healing effect and ofc not being dispellable to begin feeling rewarding). Hope they start paying attention to tooltips going public instead of filling numbers during a visit-the-toilet-urge ( 15 stacks on new crusade still to be confirmed a real number). Please tune our stats in a way coming trinkets and gear stats not gonna be garbage and less rewarding compared to other strength users.
    If not going for a public apology for not taking into account the endless threads and replies of the ret community during alpha,beta,ptr,7.0 about the enormous problems the specc has at least there is time now for the team to try and revision the specc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenryn View Post
    What's the deal with paladins doing retarded damage after the buffs? Did they break something? Just looking at some random logs where the ret paladin is completely carrying their raid lol

I really don't see a problem here. The guy has good gear and had almost 20% uptime on retribution. With that, these numbers are more than reasonable...