Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    You think this has something to do with the disparity over so-called skill? EU guilds play non-fucking-stop. Is this the same with the NA progression guilds? Do they also require 4-5 alts fully geared, with 40-50 Mythics run each week?

Seems like Midwinter keeps up fairly well, even though they run with an (admittedly) compressed/reduced progression schedule due to work, school and other responsibilities.
    There used to be na guilds that raid non-stop. Few years back there was a leaked forum post from blood legion (correct me if wrong guild) that was giving tips for how to use drugs to stay focused for a long time. So na guilds have been there too but it didnt help at all. I think midwinter is trying to raid pretty much full time for one week on the next raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    It's not just raiding. In E-Sports in general it's Korea (only games they care enough tho) > Europe > NA.

Without trolling or bashing, i don't know what really is but Europe it's better than NA for some reason.
    It really depends on the game, FPS games the US dominates for the most part while MOBA's last I checked EU usually does better.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    So you're too old to keep up with current technologies or how to use them. Got it!
    I am not old, i am just not a teenager like you obviously are. One with bad attitude and who gets the first chance to troll. Now, if you wanna keep this up, PM me (see if i reply you), before one of us gets an infraction for OT.

I am not old, i am just not a teenager like you obviously are. One with bad attitude and who gets the first chance to troll. Now, if you wanna keep this up, PM me (see if i reply you), before one of us gets an infraction for OT.
    You can just admit you were too lazy to google something. Instead of doubling down and making shitty excuses and insulting me by calling me a teenager(man I wish I was, those were the days).

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    It really depends on the game, FPS games the US dominates for the most part while MOBA's last I checked EU usually does better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    There used to be na guilds that raid non-stop. Few years back there was a leaked forum post from blood legion (correct me if wrong guild) that was giving tips for how to use drugs to stay focused for a long time. So na guilds have been there too but it didnt help at all. I think midwinter is trying to raid pretty much full time for one week on the next raid.
    US dominates fighting games too right? Also if you have seen any of the rignaros videos you can see why they never got world first. Can you imagine raiding with someone like that when you come up short? Fuck that.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Midwinter has all those legendaries and they are still 4/7 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Stop making excuses for NA guilds, even before when vodka etc played, EU always dominated. Just EU are better players, end of it.
    Shut your <snip> I'm not making excuses, I'm asking a simple fucking question.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-28 at 10:22 PM.

You can just admit you were too lazy to google something. Instead of doubling down and making shitty excuses and insulting me by calling me a teenager(man I wish I was, those were the days).
    Sure, now you try to look mature. I asked something, you replied just to tell me i am lazy or don't know how to Google? Yeah, i started it. Seriously, it's enough.

PM=Private Message me if you want, before a mod appears and sees this off-topic spam.

goddamn everyone being aggressive as hell in here defended others... calm your nuts everyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    goddamn everyone being aggressive as hell in here defended others... calm your nuts everyone.
    Typical Mythic WF thread tbh

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    What did you do pre-internet? Tell people to fuck themselves and read a library?
    You actually made me laugh out loud with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why do people get so aggressive about nothing? Are you punching people on the street on a regular basis? What happened to "I ask a question and if somebody has an answer they share their knowledge"

What did you do pre-internet? Tell people to fuck themselves and read a library?
    So this is typical on mmo-c? People asking the dumbest questions they can find out themselves? Got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    I absolutely love to ruin such wet dreams and nope That traitorous scum won't win =) Simple as that.
    "traitorous scum" yep, sco fanboy found. god forbid people dont want to be milked for money and want to focus on world firsts like they had all joined the guild to do in the first place. CYA at the finish line when Serenity boys take World First for every tier :^ )

So this is typical on mmo-c? People asking the dumbest questions they can find out themselves? Got it!
    We are talking about top guilds. I asked about top guilds. How is it the dumbest question?

So this is typical on mmo-c?
    Yes, it is. What kind of question is that? Learn to read the last 2 pages jesus christ.

No real, cohesive argument? Got it!
    Pathetic internet troll that thinks rhetorical questions constitute an argument? Got it!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    These threads always bring out the best humanity has to offer.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

We are talking about top guilds. I asked about top guilds. How is it the dumbest question?
    You asked about the drama of top guilds that happened over a year ago. ... millennials SMH

Quote Originally Posted by glorygores View Post
    "traitorous scum" yep, sco fanboy found. god forbid people dont want to be milked for money and want to focus on world firsts like they had all joined the guild to do in the first place. CYA at the finish line when Serenity boys take World First for every tier :^ )
    Let's not forget SCO would never switch off his warrior which they said made their progression a bit harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burlap View Post
    No real, cohesive argument? Got it!
    Pathetic internet troll that thinks rhetorical questions constitute an argument? Got it!
    I don't think you know what that word means friend.

You asked about the drama of top guilds that happened over a year ago. ... millennials SMH

Let's not forget SCO would never switch off his warrior which they said made their progression a bit harder.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you know what that word means friend.
    I know exactly what it means, friend. Thanks though. Literally fuck off with your trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    These threads always bring out the best humanity has to offer.
    It's a riveting read.

This forum went WW3 of progression raiding...