Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Serenity are a bunch of traitors anyways
    No they are not lol, sco just wanted to go sell out mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    So Nihilum is going full chill mode? :<

- - - Updated - - -

Always been like that. Scrubbusters, Prestige and Danish Terrace were our Alliance pride last tier, and they came pretty far behind the top horde EU guilds.

Most top EU guilds play Horde, probably still a relic from the times racials were really impactful, particularly Berserking for casters.

- - - Updated - - -

How many days of paid vacations do you think "Europeans" have?
    more than workers in the US, that's for damn sure.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Stop shitposting and keep it civil please. This is the first time I'm actually interested about world first race and this is what I get?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    more than workers in the US, that's for damn sure.
    Depends on your individual situation and your tenure in the U.S. On average, the difference is huge when you have low tenure, it evens out for older employees.

Compared to the EU average, not its outliers.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    wat? djarri (scos girlfriend) just read your comment and said you are the most uneducated clown that shes seen, you know nothing so you should stop posting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Looks like it has been paying off, fan of their OW team, and they are still performing well in the race. Why hate on success? Still early, but the "pure raiding" Serenity is not exactly putting on a show...
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Vacation is not required for time off. It is entirely possible to obtain unpaid time off and save enough money to cover the time you are going to be out... You then get preapproval from your boss and BOOM, you are raiding.

Not exactly difficult to understand. Or at least, I wouldn't think it's difficult to understand.
    Yeah it is. Many top jobs require advanced notice for time off. Why would a successful person take unpaid time off also? Losing hundreds of dollars to raid a couple of extra hours isn't a good trade off.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Stop shitposting and keep it civil please. This is the first time I'm actually interested about world first race and this is what I get?
    It happens every time. Either read and laugh at it, or don't read it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by burlap View Post
    Spotted the Trump supporter.
    Nah 3rd party even though it will be a wash. Thanks for assuming because I don't want to support useless people I'm auto conservative lmao. Pretty dick move.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    No, I really do not believe asking about the internal workings of guilds is typical mmo-c. What people who are called "fnafnir-snooze" did when they were with guild x before it split into z because "gamergurl 69" wanted to go another way than "Iamhung" who she at one point had sex with over a legendary upgrade. Yeah, maybe they are "dumb" question, but I believe there are no dumb questions, just dumb answers

Also, seriously...in the time it takes people to tell other people to fuck themselves and then reply to their replies and then to my reply - you could have been a "Mensch" and just tossed them a link and say "You are welcome, please read"

Oh, you did. Now was that so painful?
    if you actually read my post i told him his answer in the same post I criticized him. He's still a lazy pos. Glad you think it's cool to support that laziness. Our generation is fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Yeah it is. Many top jobs require advanced notice for time off. Why would a successful person take unpaid time off also? Losing hundreds of dollars to raid a couple of extra hours isn't a good trade off.
    Few successful people not successful in streaming/gaming play this game at world level. They are too busy being successful in real life

Deleted
    If someone is working a top Job then hundreds of dollars should be pretty meaningless for them. Hell its a small money for someone living with welfare in Nordic countries. I understand your point but who are you to say its not worth it if they love raiding.
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2016-09-28 at 08:36 PM.

I actually think this is a good thing for the EU, but let's not try to kid ourselves that the average American has as much flexible vacation time per year as the average EU guy does. I wish we did, but we don't. That means you really have to struggle to come up with the profile of a young American who has the free time needed to raid hardcore while still paying the bills.

Or the alternative is that something about the European continent gives people who live there quicker reflexes and better hand-eye coordination. Does that make any sense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    If someone is working a top Job then hundreds of dollars should be pretty meaningless for them. Tbh its a small money for someone living with welfare in Nordic countries. I understand your point but who are you to say its not worth it if they love raiding.
    Barely anyone works top jobs. Many work office jobs where a few hundred dollars could be spent on a really nice vacation as opposed to raiding. It's a no brainer that most North Americans don't do daytime raiding. It's not worth the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    This must be your first time actually reading one of these threads. This is par for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Nah 3rd party even though it will be a wash. Thanks for assuming because I don't want to support useless people I'm auto conservative lmao. Pretty dick move.

if you actually read my post i told him his answer in the same post I criticized him. He's still a lazy pos. Glad you think it's cool to support that laziness. Our generation is fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Few successful people not successful in streaming/gaming play this game at world level. They are too busy being successful in real life
    The dick move was in insinuating that the people that are going full hardcore day raiding mode are unemployed/on welfare/useless lmao. Pretty dick move.

Quote Originally Posted by burlap View Post
    The dick move was in insinuating that the people that are going full hardcore day raiding mode are unemployed/on welfare/useless lmao. Pretty dick move.
    If you take a month off for a video game you are. hope that helps.

Man I wish I could live in a Nordic country where hard working successful people could support my wow habit to play all day and do nothing else. That would be the life.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    If you take a month off for a video game you are. hope that helps.

Man I wish I could live in a Nordic country where hard working successful people could support my wow habit to play all day and do nothing else. That would be the life.
    you dont even know how social benefit laws work in nordic countries, why spew bullshit? please leave.

Deleted
    Barely anyone works top jobs. Many work office jobs where a few hundred dollars could be spent on a really nice vacation as opposed to raiding. It's a no brainer that most North Americans don't do daytime raiding. It's not worth the cost.
    Well its quite obvious that most people in EU doesnt daytime raid either but it doesnt have anything to do with the costs. Its just that most of the people dont enjoy playing so much. And your whole comment that I quoted was about people on top Jobs and now youre saying that barely no1 works those so I wonder what your point was..
    Just noticed you are tennisace the troll so lets stop this OT and focus on the race where EU > NA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    If someone is working a top Job then hundreds of dollars should be pretty meaningless for them. Hell its a small money for someone living with welfare in Nordic countries.
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

Deleted
    If you really think any of these raiders work top jobs, you're delusional. No one working a "top job" is going to spend time off for a video game or dedicate hours upon hours per evening to a game.

Exorsus' Elerethe kill on WoW Progress shows that they used 4 prot warriors. Is that right?