Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Didn't have any issue doing the BG back then. Took me like 4 attempts before I got it. Wasn't that bad. People complain for too many things.
    then you are in a extreme minority. i remember the forums where nothing but QQ because they had to do a little pvp. blizz always tries to force us to do things we dont like in ways that will never work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    So grind Warden towers. You can get the PvP skin with nothing but PvE.
    The irony of this statement...

LFR is working to obtain a goal.
    LFR wasn't designed as a replacement for raiding, just as a sightseeing tour for people who otherwise wouldn't do it

makes sense they wouldn't include rewards intended for normal+ in it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    Ah, but it is not "organized, non-matchmade content."

This is where your issue stems from. You want this skin tier to be something it's not: a general PvE tier. That is not the case, I'm sorry.
    It is of course arbitrary though. Their is no reason other than cause blizzard said so and lord knows theyve walked back many similar decisions in the past.

I should.add theirs very little thats "organized non match made content" about me going to.solo it in half a year or so or even one of those death knight videos doing it in a couple months.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2016-09-28 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    It is of course arbitrary though. Their is no reason other than cause blizzard said so and lord knows theyve walked back many similar decisions in the past.
    They could also make mythic mount drops drop in LFR, and make mythic gear drop in LFR

They could do any of this but they don't because higher levels of difficulty warrant different rewards, really boils down to a Difficulty - Reward curve, and LFR being incredibly easy means it only rewards relatively low ilvl gear

It is of course arbitrary though.
    If that's the case, then why lock Glory of the Legion Hero behind Mythics? Seems arbitrary, why not heroics? What about world bosses, why not just 1 kill instead of all? Mythic dungeons? Why not just Keystone Initiate or +5, why +15?

It's all technically arbitrary to a point, but in reality, Blizzard decided that these are the benchmarks/difficulty levels that best served this skin tier. Do we know exactly why? No, neither of us sit in on dev sessions afaik.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.
    OP, those quests have nothing at all to do with the Artifact Quest Chain. It is a cosmetic reward, similar to mounts being exclusive to mythic raids.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valrok View Post
    They could also make mythic mount drops drop in LFR, and make mythic gear drop in LFR

They could do any of this but they don't because higher levels of difficulty warrant different rewards, really boils down to a Difficulty - Reward curve, and LFR being incredibly easy means it only rewards relatively low ilvl gear
    Its not clear at all to me they warrant higher rewards in fact you can make an argument that they serve to diminish lower rewards and ultimately player satisfaction by doing so. Its incredible entitled to suggest that you should get better stuff if it begins to come at the expense of everyone elses experience and the sustainability and profitability of the game.

Deleted
    That's not entitlement, that's called working to obtain the reward. You are unquestionably a part the entitled group, as you're asking for design paradigm changes simply for your own personal convenience. Working to obtain a goal is not entitlement. Asking for sweeping changes so you can get it with even less effort is.

Because it's not part of the organized group content tier. Your own view of what this skin tier is for is irrelevant. Blizzard told you what the intent of this skin was, you are just living in your own little subjective world, ignoring the objective reality.
    So is solo warden tower pvp or it doesnt really matter what Blizz says a skin tier is.

Its not clear at all to me they warrent higher rewards in fact you can make an argument that they serve to diminish lower rewards and ultimately player satisfaction by doing so. Its incredible entitled to suggest that you should get better stuff if it begins to come at the expense of everyone elses experience and the sustainability and profitability of the game.
    Cut the drama. If this one skin is single handedly "ruining your experience," than there are either other underlying issues you have with the game, or you're just still on your little entitlement train of self pity and laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I do raid....in LFR
    LFR isn't raiding...

10+ Year Old Account
    If that's the case, then why lock Glory of the Legion Hero behind Mythics? Seems arbitrary, why not heroics? What about world bosses, why not just 1 kill instead of all? Mythic dungeons? Why not just Keystone Initiate or +5, why +15?

It's all technically arbitrary to a point, but in reality, Blizzard decided that these are the benchmarks/difficulty levels that best served this skin tier. Do we know exactly why? No, neither of us sit in on dev sessions afaik.
    But they absolutely should be challenged on it. And we absolutely should recognize that they make decisions that favor groups of players over others and types of content over others. Its about seeing the man behind the curtain and how they can do a better job of hiding him.

10+ Year Old Account
    My question is, are the 30 blood I dropped into a quest locked to the raids? Haven't really found an answer outside its needed for the appearance but is it the raid appearance? If so well thats bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    LFR isn't raiding...
    This is false.

since its only a cosmetic reward, i dont see the harm in having it available in LFR. now if it was an actual power boost like a legendary item, or even a mount then it should be normal or higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    LFR isn't raiding...
    Current normal is about the same maybe easier than MoP LFR, just saying.

So is solo warden tower pvp or it doesnt really matter what Blizz says a skin tier is.
    It's about as much PvP as AV, IoC, SoA.

So, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's not bullshit. Deal with it. I got downvoted to oblivion for saying this on the normal WoW forums but it's not hard to do normal with 13-14 people and doing about 150k dps a person. Stop begging to have stuff handed to you on a silver platter. LFR is not raiding. It never was, and it never will be. Il'gynoth is a good reminder of that because I did him last night in LFR and could not progress past him because NOBODY would do the fight right. Whenever it was time to get out of the room over half the raid would die. That's not raiding. That's being a moron.

You're acting like it's the end of the world. Or you can't play the game with this artifact skin. It's not. Calm your tits, and put some effort into getting it.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2016-09-28 at 09:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cut the drama. If this one skin is single handedly "ruining your experience," than there are either other underlying issues you have with the game, or you're just still on your little entitlement train of self pity and laziness.
    Well i think thats fair to a point. Maybe its notnjust the skin. Maybe its the skin and a host of other things. I agree its not likely that many folks will leave over just this skin but if you give blizzard a cookie they will ask you for milk so.it is very important to voice objecyions and concerns.

Like i said ill eventually pug or solo.it that doesnt make it a good idea on their part.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2016-09-28 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    This is false.
    How is this false? Raiding is supposed to be about coordination with a group of people. LFR does not require coordination.