Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    She wants your cock dude so take my advice

GO FOR IT!!!!

Go for it, and when you finally get her make sure you plow her like a field and eat her like a 7 course meal and you'll never lose her.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

When you don't know, continue to be friends and spend 1v1 time with her. She'll let you know eventually...women don't passively wait for men to say something if they're truly interested, if she's on the fence then pushing the issue might turn her off.

You seem OK with being in the friend zone, so really you should just continue to keep doing what you're doing and have zero expectations that things will necessarily blossom into romance. If this sounds tortuous to you, then tell her how you feel and find out where the chips fall.

If you had just met her I would have told you to just ask her out on a date, but shrug.

Honest assessment: If you haven't hooked up by now then I feel like it's unlikely that you'll hook up/date in the future, but then again I've seen stranger things happen. Just know you're playing the lottery at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Send a dick pic
    Pretty much this. Girls love a good dick pic despite what some outspoken women say.

If you get a nude back, you're in business

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Nope! Sorry to tell you, but patriarchy has lied to you all along about it!
    That is what all women say which is rather suspicious if you ask me.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds very rushed. Go slow and assess the situation, she may simply just need her best friend during tough times.

Did you ever find out about whats recently happened in her life during all of these conversations you had?
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Frankly, you should just be blunt about it. Sit her down and ask whether she's interested in you romantically, or at least interested in seeing where things go. Don't feel like you need a definitive yes or no answer, but there's really nothing wrong with simply asking her how she feels; no one else can tell you what she's thinking but her, and you're both old enough to skip past the bullshit and be honest about what each other wants out of this.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2016-09-28 at 08:43 PM.

Deleted
    Same here i just reconnected (as in we saw each other on the boardwalk) with once a nice highschool girl now a cheap fat slob. She looked like she took some drugs ill be honest.
    But i made up for that with my brand new simple black jeans, fat wallet in pocket, and that dick bulge, with a nice simple polo burgundy sweater falling right below my black belt, sleeves a little up, looking like a bad mother fucker. Broad of shoulders, chest up.

Forgot to mention that sweater had collar with buttons just how i like it. I fucking love myself sometimes.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-09-28 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icathian View Post
    So, I'll try to keep it short.

I just reconnected with a High School crush of mine. We used to be best friends. I was in love with her but at time she had a boyfriend. I ended up spending over 6 years not talking to her due to life in general. After talking on facebook for a bit she was very excited and started to talk about meeting, even though she lives 1 state away now.

We started to talk about concerts and we talked about one that is coming up. She immediately told me that we should go. I was very surprised but it didn't end there. I told her that since she was being so nice and spending so much money already, that I'd pay for a hotel room for her. She told me that it wont be necessary. I insisted, then she told me "Then let's just get one single double bed room, then we split the fee". It took me a lot to not stutter but I accepted and she just said "Great! Then it's settled~" with a cheerful voice.

That was about a week ago. We've been talking a lot daily. Talks about getting matching tattoos, inviting me to spend the weekend with her at her house, that she loves how we have so much in common etc. It doesn't help that she looks even more gorgeous nowadays.

I've flirted with her a few times but she either just giggles or begins to talk about the things she wants us to do together.

I mean, we're not kids anymore. I'm 27 and she is 24. She is hellbent on taking a flight just to spend 2 full days with me including sleeping in the same room, and on me spending one weekend alone in her house. And the things she keeps telling me just adds to all the confusion. Sometimes it looks like she is just trying to be nice. Sometimes she is borderline flirting. Sometimes it's like I'm already her boyfriend and I just don't know it.

I'd like some advice about how to proceed with all this..I don't really know what she's thinking
    Ask her? I feel like I am on yahoo answers...

She wants to get matching tats, fly to see you, spend 2 days in your bed with you and you're not sure if she's interested or how to proceed?

So I used to think a lot like you. As i've gotten older I realized its a lot better to just be forward. If you don't ask you will never know, and generally speaking "confidence" is a fairly attractive trait. Just simply ask, I can say from what I have read yes she is totally in to you, just nut up and ask.

Deleted
    You people know nothing, she is looking for a sexual partner, ask her as soon as posible and go for it before it´s too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    My batshit crazy spider sense is going off. Who the fuck talks about getting matching tattoos with someone they just reconnected with? I'm not saying don't do it but for gods sake take it slow. Also make sure to wrap it up.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    My batshit crazy spider sense is going off. Who the fuck talks about getting matching tattoos with someone they just reconnected with? I'm not saying don't do it but for gods sake take it slow. Also make sure to wrap it up.
    She sounds like she thinks he's her BFF, to be honest. Which is why she could casually suggest sharing a hotel room and think nothing of it...notice though that she said "double bedroom", not just "let's just share a room", although I suppose a double bedroom could just mean one larger bed instead of two singles beds.

Honestly though, he'll know what's up after sharing the hotel room. If he makes a move and she turns him down cold, things will be painfully clear; otherwise congrats to the OP on a successful hookup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    She sounds like she thinks he's her BFF, to be honest. Which is why she could casually suggest sharing a hotel room and think nothing of it...notice though that she said "double bedroom", not just "let's just share a room".

Honestly though, he'll know what's up after sharing the hotel room. If he makes a move and she turns him down cold, things will be painfully clear; otherwise congrats to the OP on a successful hookup.
    I guess that could be the case. But BFF already? Maybe. Anyways, I hope it works out for them, either as friends or a couple. World could always use more love.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    I guess that could be the case. But BFF already? Maybe. Anyways, I hope it works out for them, either as friends or a couple. World could always use more love.
    Well the OP said they used to be BFFs. So he could very well be right back in the friend zone, where he's always been.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Send a dick pic
    Hers or his?

You check the neck?
    You cared enough to post.