Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    I feel like i'm the only one who DOESN'T like fury as it stands
    No youre not.
    I absolutely hate Fury this expansion, and this is coming from a preLegion Fury 24/7 warrior.

Fury is god awful, low dps, low burst, I do better aoe burst and sustained as Arms.

And these incoming buffs will not save Fury in the raid scene.
    Garuntee that.

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    I do better aoe burst and sustained as Arms.
    You're confusing the spec being bad and you playing with your eyes close.

Why is everyone always concerned about making the "best choices" beforehand instead of making sure not to fuck up while playing actual encounters.

Deleted
    Tbh I like fury, but I love arms
    I have always been arms, and that is how it will stay. I did actually consider fury during alpha and leveled as it. But in the end I went arms again. At beta I did it again, but went arms at 106 or so and didn't look back. Arms are just to much fun compared to fury.

So, whats the better of the two (arms/fury) for WQ shit. I don't want to waste AP when I could be tossing it in my shield.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

15+ Year Old Account
    FR Arms still.

Quote Originally Posted by Zortorai90 View Post
    So, whats the better of the two (arms/fury) for WQ shit. I don't want to waste AP when I could be tossing it in my shield.
    ehm prot? neither fury nor arms is worth it for any solo content imo

For WQs prot rules supreme, that said i like fury much more than current FR arms, without FR supremacy i could maybe play it.
    Fury is really good in mythics, in raids sadly arms prolly ahead on dmg.

its funny how different tastes are. for me fury is a very one-dimensional spec, that only has one resourcespender, thats only used when the bar is filled up, and even hits like wet noodle.U hit stuff, press a and b on cooldown, and if your ragebar is nearing full and your mastery is dropping, you press rampage. Its mind-numbing, boring and, basicallly wants me to go afk. Why have a resource if it has no gameplay sense?

And i have played fury from classic to mop, but after mop fury became the 2nd most boring spec (after frost dk) in existance. Everyone that played fury throughout wod must have an achievment for "enduring pain of nothing matters as long as u press bladestorm on cd", and those who play it in legion will get the achievement "I took amphetamines to stay wake"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zortorai90 View Post
    After a certain itemlevel the spec doesnt matter too much. As Fury with ~850 I can kill nearly everything with one burst combo (50 sec CD) and fight most normal elites - for harder hitting mobs i still specc Prot. Just dumped 7000 AP into the artifact for level 13 and called it a day. When you need 20k+ for the next level, it really is not a large investment.

As someone who played mostly Vanilla, TBC and WotLK and only returning for 1-2 months for later expansions I'm inclined to agree. I feel the class in general has moved far from what made me like it in the first place (hard hitting moves, stance dancing and well scaling with gear due to resource system). What particularly bothers me with the rotations of both specs are the fillers. I really liked the mechanics of Heroic Strike - Slam and Furious Slash (yuck) feels awful IMO. At least FR Arms feels decent to me outside of the reset droughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdie View Post
    As someone who played mostly Vanilla, TBC and WotLK and only returning for 1-2 months for later expansions I'm inclined to agree. I feel the class in general has moved far from what made me like it in the first place (hard hitting moves, stance dancing and well scaling with gear due to resource system). What particularly bothers me with the rotations of both specs are the fillers. I really liked the mechanics of Heroic Strike - Slam and Furious Slash (yuck) feels awful IMO. At least FR Arms feels decent to me outside of the reset droughts.
    With the most recent haste oriented gear, you pretty much never press Furious Slash anymore, that's the main reason the spells sucks, because blizz tries to tie so many mechanics to it while the core of the skill is you don't have to use it if everything goes well.

Easy answer, I want to carry Varian Wrynn's Shalla'tor and Ellemayne when I kill Gul'dan. Now don't disappoint me Blizzard and give warriors those two swords as artefact appearances.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Easy answer, I want to carry Varian Wrynn's Shalla'tor and Ellemayne when I kill Gul'dan. Now don't disappoint me Blizzard and give warriors those two swords as artefact appearances.
    Completely off topic, but I think this is somewhere where blizzard really dropped the ball. It just made too much sense to give warriors Varian's weapons as our artifact items. Our artifact weapon skins feel very underwhelming given the vast number of amazing 2h's that we have seen throughout wow's history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kencaid View Post
    Completely off topic, but I think this is somewhere where blizzard really dropped the ball. It just made too much sense to give warriors Varian's weapons as our artifact items. Our artifact weapon skins feel very underwhelming given the vast number of amazing 2h's that we have seen throughout wow's history.
    I think Blizz will introduce more skins for the artefacts later on. I don't believe that we will be locked to just 5 new appearances for our weapons the whole expansion. And since Shalamayne was lost with the death of Varian Wrynn, it makes sense that we will have to kill some raid boss(es) to get it back. I am hoping in the 2nd or 3rd released raid, we will get the chance to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    You're confusing the spec being bad and you playing with your eyes close.
    You can all be blind to the fact that Arms > Fury all you want.
    Doesn't make it any less true.

Arms is still outperforming Fury, and will continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    I think Blizz will introduce more skins for the artefacts later on. I don't believe that we will be locked to just 5 new appearances for our weapons the whole expansion. And since Shalamayne was lost with the death of Varian Wrynn, it makes sense that we will have to kill some raid boss(es) to get it back. I am hoping in the 2nd or 3rd released raid, we will get the chance to get it back.
    I wish/hope this was the case, but I'm pretty sure that Anduin is holding it in his comic that happens after be comes King.

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    You can all be blind to the fact that Arms > Fury all you want.
    Doesn't make it any less true.

Arms is still outperforming Fury, and will continue to do so.
    Yeah Arms Aoe is better than Fury, said no one ever but you.

Leveling my fury warrior now. Fuck, it is SO much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I wish/hope this was the case, but I'm pretty sure that Anduin is holding it in his comic that happens after be comes King.
    That is true, but, for the record, he never uses the sword. And in the time skip, when he is shown old, he is wearing robes, that means he is still a priest. Also there is no Shalamayne by his side.

So, the comic appearance makes it unlikely that horde could get that sword transmorg, that sucks, but I think it's still possible that alliance "champions" to be able to get it. Anduin can give it to new alliance warrior to fight Legion. Pity I play horde