Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    But they absolutely should be challenged on it. And we absolutely should recognize that they make decisions that favor groups of players over others and types of content over others. Its about seeing the man behind the curtain and how they can do a better job of hiding him.
    Challenge away, doesn't mean your right. NAMBLA challenges the status quo, doesn't mean that being a pedo is cool.

The class hall campaign is the "participation award" skin if you feel you're entitled to something just for paying a sub.

Raid skin is from raiding. Raid skin is also only one of five skins at launch. There are even more later like the sixth skin already in the database.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    It's about as much PvP as AV, IoC, SoA.

So, yes.
    I was under the impression that there are enemy players in AV IoC or SoA.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    My question is, are the 30 blood I dropped into a quest locked to the raids? Haven't really found an answer outside its needed for the appearance but is it the raid appearance? If so well thats bullshit.
    You should have hundreds of blood by now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    You should have hundreds of blood by now
    I don't, not sure why I SHOULD have that many. Also not sure why it is relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    Challenge away, doesn't mean your right. NAMBLA challenges the status quo, doesn't mean that being a pedo is cool.
    Nor does it make blizzard right. The default answer because blizzard said so is exceptionally poor. Like i said things like this really really have to be done subtly because if you make it to obvious then it stops.being a game and simple becomes an exercise in figuring out what hoops they want me to go through. You see the box for what it is. I think rewarding the skin can ve handled in a much more circumspect fashion.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Its not clear at all to me they warrant higher rewards in fact you can make an argument that they serve to diminish lower rewards and ultimately player satisfaction by doing so. Its incredible entitled to suggest that you should get better stuff if it begins to come at the expense of everyone elses experience and the sustainability and profitability of the game.
    This is an abysmal argument, and not one in which I would attach my name to if I were you. Entitlement does not equate to the proportional relationship between effort and reward insofar as it does not make one entitled to assume an increase in effort/skill needed will lead to an increase in reward. In fact, entitlement can only reasonably describe your position in this discussion, as you are seemingly positing that it is preferable for personal enjoyment as well as game health, which was a throwaway point anyway as it is wholly irrelevant, for higher rewards to come from minimal effort.

To spare you the condescending explanation, I will simply say that increased reward best incentivises increased effort in that the proportionality remains constant. Disregarding the outliers who need no reward for such activity, without these rewards you would see little effort put forth in regards to that content. To suggest otherwise is to attempt to refute centuries of human psychology study and is naive at best and foolish at worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

Nor does it make blizzard right. The default answer because blizzard said so is exceptionally poor. Like i said things like this really really have to be done subtly because if you make it to obvious then it stops.being a game and simple becomes an exercise in figuring out what hoops they want me to go through. You see the box for what it is. I think rewarding the skin can ve handled in a much more circumspect fashion.
    I've given so many reasons other than that, as have many others. Your choice to ignore them is your own.

Meanwhile, your only argument so far is "but how would it hurt you?" which is empty, and meritless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Further proof that Blizzard will never make everyone happy at the same time.
    - Complaints about the game not being social enough.
    - Complaints that some rewards require being social.

Blizzard can't win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDellJack View Post
    This is an abysmal argument, and not one in which I would attach my name to if I were you. Entitlement does not equate to the proportional relationship between effort and reward insofar as it does not make one entitled to assume an increase in effort/skill needed will lead to an increase in reward. In fact, entitlement can only reasonably describe your position in this discussion, as you are seemingly positing that it is preferable for personal enjoyment as well as game health, which was a throwaway point anyway as it is wholly irrelevant, for higher rewards to come from minimal effort.

To spare you the condescending explanation, I will simply say that increased reward best incentivises increased effort in that the proportionality remains constant. Disregarding the outliers who need no reward for such activity, without these rewards you would see little effort put forth in regards to that content. To suggest otherwise is to attempt to refute centuries of human psychology study and is naive at best and foolish at worst.
    Hardly. What i submit to you is that it functionally all relative. People participating in lfr would.not otherwise see it as lower effort if not for the rest of the game reminding them of exactly what it is. Nor do they necessaripy even view it as such within that paradigm. Im sure you can find many of them who think they do a bang up job. And im sure youll find many who would think that if not for the fact they then realize its not even normal. Or someone spams a dmg meter. Or they cant get that skin cause its onl available on normal.

Offering the higher rewards DIMISHES the ego value they derive fron whatever they do manage to achieve. This is arguable more harmful fornthr gamr as a whole then any notion of entitlement that is being put forth and in my opinion people in favor ofnthis are ultimately arguing forntheirnown entitlement. If it came down to it would you rather see the game succeed or crash and burn but you get to keep yoirs (i.e better rewards)?
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2016-09-28 at 09:16 PM.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Soloing it myself is neither "organized" nor is it "group". Even the spirit of why they (ostensible) hold it im NM+ is betrayed.
    Oh, so you want the quests to be removed once the expansion is over? Let's just toss those appearances onto the pile with the Naxx protodrakes. Everyone will love that.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    How is this false? Raiding is supposed to be about coordination with a group of people. LFR does not require coordination.
    Really, none at all? Try again.

In short, raiding in WoW terms is about a collection of 10 or more grouped players in instanced content. Difficulty, which tends to be misused as a standard, has nothing to do with it. Coordination, which there are varying degrees of, is typically required, but I'd offer that if you don't think coordination is required in LFR, have no one in your group enter the tree in Il'agynoth, for example. Wipes happen all the time in LFR, and it's not because of enrage timers.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2016-09-28 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.
    Pretty pathetic complaint considering that normal mode is easier than LFR used to be. You can literally bruteforce every boss and never worry about tactics with even mediocre geared players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Pretty pathetic complaint considering that normal mode is easier than LFR used to be. You can literally bruteforce every boss and never worry about tactics with even mediocre geared players.
    You can't brute force it, stop making shit up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Oh, so you want the quests to be removed once the expansion is over? Let's just toss those appearances onto the pile with the Naxx protodrakes. Everyone will love that.
    Obviously not but the point was that if its only ever ultimately a time gate anyway whats the harm in putting it in lfr at a slower pace. Lfr being gated to hell and back. Actually removing it would be more consistent but that doesnt necessarilly mean better.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes i wonder if the developers engage in these kinda debates internally or if they just bro fist each other. Id like to be a fly on the wall.
    The hammer comes down:

Obviously not but the point was that if its only ever ultimately a time gate anyway whats the harm in putting it in lfr at a slower pace. Lfr being gated to hell and back. Actually removing it would be more consistent but that doesnt necessarilly mean better.
    Because no.

It's not eligible. It's not organized content.

No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Because no.

It's not eligible. It's not organized content.

No.
    Its hard to see how its "organized" when random dk will make a video soloing in 3 or 4 months. I guess they are organizing themselves? I mean i organize my time to sit down and click for lfr but that doesnt count?

Im glad to see youve had to reduce yourself to just no with as little illumination as possible. Hey that trminds me. Nownthat tier is back in lfr is your explanation for that becauae yes? We are eligible? Or do you still think its awful?
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2016-09-28 at 09:26 PM.
    The hammer comes down:

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    I don't, not sure why I SHOULD have that many. Also not sure why it is relevant.
    I just assumed by your post you were complaining you "lost" 30 bloods since you won't be raiding to finish the quest line.

Its hard to see how its "organized" when random dk will make a video soloing in 3 or 4 months. I guess they are organizing themselves? I mean i organize my time to sit down and click for lfr but that doesnt count?
    I think, at this point, you're just questioning the entire purpose of cutting edge raiding. If we go any deeper, you may end up questioning the point of the game itself.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I think, at this point, you're just questioning the entire purpose of cutting edge raiding. If we go any deeper, you may just question the point of the game itself.
    Oh thats easy. The point of game is to entertain as many people.as possible earning as much revenue as possible in the process.
    The hammer comes down: