Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Probably because you are the special unicorn that wins everytime.
    Winning every time at sex?

Does mean it is a race to the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Does mean it is a race to the end?
    It's the journey that matters ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Errr, sorry. Completely forgot I entered a giveaway.

Why can't people stop being jerks and simply tell me they don't want the game...

I don't know. I kinda avoid entering giveaways for games i'm not interested, even if they risk to not get the 5 entries. Requesting a winner change is a hassle and i don't want to "steal" a free game from someone that wants to play it.

By the way, awkward discussions aside, GoG added some games to connect during Back to School 2016 sale.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Thanks for the heads up, now to click that "Add 11 games" button

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont lie, that looks garbage to me.

Ohhhh, updated Jumbo Bundle 7 has the Poirot game! Totally buying the beat the average for that one now. And most of the $1 tier of the new bundle looks solid, especially Plantera and Tick Tock Isle. Will be picking up both tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Games Republic giving away SpaceCom for free. Register/Login etc, subscribe for newsletter and get a free game.
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadil View Post
    Games Republic giving away SpaceCom for free. Register/Login etc, subscribe for newsletter and get a free game.
    Cheers. works perfectly.

Use a 10minuteemail if you don't care to receive their spam.

also : it has cards

Deleted
    Almost got excited when I thought it said Pantera.
    Read again, yep, another month with nothing to interest me.

There's also this book bundle

I only know Sunstone and I love it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Damn you, now I went and bought Banished because it has been on my wishlist for so long. Stop tempting me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Damn you, now I went and bought Banished because it has been on my wishlist for so long. Stop tempting me
    My evil work here is done... (saunters off into the sunset. OUCH, that's hot!).

P.S. Loads of mods exist.
    Once got used to the game, I'd highly recommend Colonial Charter mod. Makes massive changes to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't pay more than this for Banished, I really don't get all the positive reviews on Steam. It's a fun game for a short time, but it gets boring extremely fast.

Main thing to know about it that's it's not really a city builder game, but mostly a survival game. Once you get how to pass through the initial survival part and have something stable (and avoid bugs)... then there's nothing more to do and you can just stare at the screen and contemplate how empty the game is.

Some mode might be interesting though, never really looked at them.
    Isn't that the same for all city builders though?
    I played (far too much) Sim City on the Amiga & it's just the same. Get used to it, repair what gets destroyed & continue.
    Then again, look how popular Cities Skylines is & that's purely eye candy, not even disasters. tbh I tried with that game & it wasn't my cuppa, especially the DLC seemed off with seasons (snow) limited to one map, whereas Banished has all seasons.

Perhaps try on harder modes, it kept & still keeps me amused (but that doesn't take much ;p).

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    They updated the bundle. It now includes the Android Exporter and Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Developer Upgrade in the $15 tier. That actually makes it a lot more worthwhile. For those SteamGifts people this bundle is heaven. It gives $17 CV for the $1 tier. I don't think you will get a better return from your giveaways.

Also, how many people would be interested in the ClickTeam Fusion upgrades here? I might buy the bigger tier to give away if enough people are interested.

Deleted

Awesome bundle again.