Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about.
    Thats a great way to argument. Too bad for you I live in a Nordic country and I know probably a lot more than you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

Of course it's nonsense. Nordic welfare is generous, but saying that losing hundreds of dollars in € would be trivial for them is madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised how long of a break Midwinter has been taking. Haven't seen them online since I got up some 8-9 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Alewyn View Post
    Surprised how long of a break Midwinter has been taking. Haven't seen them online since I got up some 8-9 hours ago.
    Because they went back to work today.

Like Limit I believe they do not raid during the day past the first Tuesday of a release.

I think they did say they were no longer interested in 14-16 hours days, even for the first week (they always slowed down anyway if the race lasted more than that), and ended that in WoD. They gave it a run, but it is obviously just not a thing that U.S. guilds can do (or want to do) anymore, for various reasons.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2016-09-28 at 09:13 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

hell I don't even raid hardcore and even I take off 1-2 weeks when a new expansion comes out I can see these guys doing it too.

Also

https://twitter.com/Monkioh/status/781140434525401089

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Midwinter or other US guilds would be able to compete if they had no jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wonder if Midwinter or other US guilds would be able to compete if they had no jobs?
    You act like all us world raiders are dudes in their 30's. Most of them are probably college age besides the officers who might be in their 30's. A new crop of raiders show up every tier and replace the old ones. But I agree that the American work system does not allow for someone to stay at this level and still have success in real life(wife kids, good job, friends you actually see) beyond their early to mid 20's. And the fact you have to maintain multiple alts exacerbates that time commitment.

Deleted
    Alright so all the people watching the Prestige Gaming stream now knows why the boss is such a massive roadblock.

Not only must the transition be completely perfect, but in the 2nd Heart phase there's also 8 Deathglare adds (eye tentacles) who all mind flay at the same time and therefor must be interrupted. So if you don't have a perfect transition, get into the heart room ASAP and interrupt most of the adds the raid is just gonna die extremely quickly.

Looks very painful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    It really depends on the game, FPS games the US dominates for the most part while MOBA's last I checked EU usually does better.
    You might have heard of this FPS called Counter Strike. It's pretty big.

IRL Progression > WoW Progression

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    FPS games the US dominates for the most part while MOBA's last I checked EU usually does better.
    Hahaha, is this a joke?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They need to make Mythic a lot less casual. If these guilds are going to completely nolife it for a couple weeks each tier, Blizzard just needs to make the raids absolutely brutal and the trash extra tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    That's how EU guilds do it, so yes probably.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    They need to make Mythic a lot less casual. If these guilds are going to completely nolife it for a couple weeks each tier, Blizzard just needs to make the raids absolutely brutal and the trash extra tedious.

That's how EU guilds do it, so yes probably.
    I think blizz went the opposite of that with Mythic + .... why even do heroics + normal runs when you can keep running Mythic + all day long...Blizz killed the race with shit.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Let me get this right...EU guilds = no-lifers without a job, US guilds = hard working family guys holding down two jobs? And that is why EU has now overtaken you guys?
    Ofc, it must be this. NA can't be that shit, right ?

The mythic race thread is working as intended i see.
    Full of EU vs NA shit and full of backseat mythic raiders.
    It just needs a bit more 'my fav guild is better than your fav guild' and it shall be complete.

lol prestige nearly got the eye down in one phase. dat damage

Deleted
    Things getting interesting on the Prestige front. I wonder if they will trade healers for dps.

Deleted
    https://www.twitch.tv/prestigegamingwow

Trying to one phase it by cheesing it with less healers, gonna be interesting to see how it works out