Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/prestigegamingwow

Trying to one phase it by cheesing it with less healers, gonna be interesting to see how it works out
    But I wonder if they can actually bypass the second Phase 1, are they sure the boss won't just lock at 1% hp after the first dead eyeball?

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    The mythic race thread is working as intended i see.
    Full of EU vs NA shit and full of backseat mythic raiders.
    It just needs a bit more 'my fav guild is better than your fav guild' and it shall be complete.
    This thread is severely lacking in the Bozzel department, though.

OT: Prestige going balls to the walls trying to 1phase Il'gynoth, this'll be interesting.
    Last edited by Tharena; 2016-09-28 at 09:46 PM.

Deleted
    They made it to 22% with 5 healers and are currently replacing 2 healers

Really doubt they can make the damage, maybe if they stack burst classes aka Spine of Deathwing style

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Let me get this right...EU guilds = no-lifers without a job, US guilds = hard working family guys holding down two jobs? And that is why EU has now overtaken you guys?
    EU having a lot of its core from olden days means a lot of these people are in their 30's. I'ts far easier to live off the government in your 30's, take a job that will let you peace out for a month in the EU then it is America. Jobs that require no education in america usually have shit hours for raiding and don't give PTO.

When you have played together for 5+ years you're going to be a lot better then Blood Legion re-make version 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myx View Post
    But I wonder if they can actually bypass the second Phase 1, are they sure the boss won't just lock at 1% hp after the first dead eyeball?
    doubt it, since in a month they can prolly 1 phase it with the gear and two legendaries they will have

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    EU having a lot of its core from olden days means a lot of these people are in their 30's. I'ts far easier to live off the government in your 30's, take a job that will let you peace out for a month in the EU then it is America. Jobs that require no education in america usually have shit hours for raiding and don't give PTO.

When you have played together for 5+ years you're going to be a lot better then Blood Legion re-make version 6.

- - - Updated - - -

doubt it, since in a month they can prolly 1 phase it with the gear and two legendaries they will have
    Fair enough. Interested to see how this'll work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    If you really think any of these raiders work top jobs, you're delusional. No one working a "top job" is going to spend time off for a video game or dedicate hours upon hours per evening to a game.
    if i remember right, sco is financial analyst

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    The mythic race thread is working as intended i see.
    Full of EU vs NA shit and full of backseat mythic raiders.
    It just needs a bit more 'my fav guild is better than your fav guild' and it shall be complete.
    Don't forget Bozzel !
    We need Bozzel !
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    If you really think any of these raiders work top jobs, you're delusional. No one working a "top job" is going to spend time off for a video game or dedicate hours upon hours per evening to a game.
    You're a tool.

I guarantee that many of "these raiders" make more than you do.

God forbid these people use their paid time off or vacation days for something they enjoy.

Get lost dweeb.

Pressure on Serenity must be huge. They left Method, thinking they're all better n stuff, but for now they're going on par with Method, not putting any good show.
    Yes I know last boss matters, but still i was expecting them do be above Method lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Exorsus 6/7!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

In all fairness, Limit consists of like maybe 5-8 MEMBERS from Blood Legion, and a vast majority of them joined BL near the end of it's progression career. The CORE that WAS BL has nothing to do with Limit. They don't have any officers or leadership from BL, or even remotely the same structure as BL did. Apples and oranges at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    You're a tool.

I guarantee that many of "these raiders" make more than you do.

God forbid these people use their paid time off or vacation days for something they enjoy.

Get lost dweeb.
    Pretty sure they don't because most of them are in college lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    if i remember right, sco is financial analyst
    He quit his job to do the streaming thing full time

Deleted
    Exorsus 6/7

Exorsus 6/7 now..

Brutal

Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    In all fairness, Limit consists of like maybe 5-8 MEMBERS from Blood Legion, and a vast majority of them joined BL near the end of it's progression career. The CORE that WAS BL has nothing to do with Limit. They don't have any officers or leadership from BL, or even remotely the same structure as BL did. Apples and oranges at that point.
    Ya my point was these euro guilds have had their core raiding together forever and probably a lot of their leadership. Where as BL and these other re-makes do not. So that definitely hurts big time. You as an ex raider in BL can probably appreciate/agree with this.

- - - Updated - - -

In before serenity defenders say this tier didnt matter and Guldan is what matters.

Deleted
    Exorsus crashing WoWprogress.

wowprogress is down 504 bad gateway..

Last news:
    Kuznam and Fragnance joined Exorsus, thats why they're 6/7.

p.s. RIP Serenity.
    If they dont win this tier the trolling will be epic, i'll get like 2 dozens popcorns
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    6/7 for Exorsus !
    Holy moly.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Pressure on Serenity must be huge. They left Method, thinking they're all better n stuff, but for now they're going on par with Method, not putting any good show.
    Yes I know last boss matters, but still i was expecting them do be above Method lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Exorsus 6/7!!
    That's not what happened. Serenity IS Method. Rogerbrown, Sco and Justmonk joined REM, and REM renamed themselves to Method. In a technical sense, yes they did gquit, but it was more like everyone else booting their officers. If they had guild control I'm sure they would have just kicked the officers. "Method" is 3 old Method players and 17 REM players. Serenity is 17 Method players and 3 new people.

Anywho, pressure is on now! Go Exorsus! Go Serenity!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    That's not what happened. Serenity IS Method. Rogerbrown, Sco and Justmonk joined REM, and REM renamed themselves to Method. In a technicaly sense, yes they did gquit, but it was more like everyone else booting their officers. If they had guild control I'm sure they would have just kicked the officers. "Method" is 3 old Method players and 17 REM players. Serenity is 17 Method players and 3 new people.

Anywho, pressure is on now! Go Exorsus! Go Serenity!
    method has Sco who is guildmaster thats all that matter, what you wrote is bunch of garbage.