15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crewsix View Post
    Thoughts on Bough of Corruption? Mastery obviously isnt good but the proc looks like it could be
    Got the 885 version tonight but haven't much chance to test it. Supposingly it's decent for AoE but proc on short round on single target on dummy seemed meh. But I wouldn't really call that a reliable test.

Quote Originally Posted by Crewsix View Post
    Thoughts on Bough of Corruption? Mastery obviously isnt good but the proc looks like it could be
    Really depends on the rng gods in my opinion, sometimes I get 3 procs in a row, other times not a single proc in a 2minute fight or it procs and the fight is over after 3 seconds.
    BUT when it procs decent its really good, especially when you pool ap and solar empowerment for those last 4-5 seconds when the debuff is at his highest.

looking into raid setups this reset raid needs only 1 balance druid or none all guilds stack hunters and mages...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by limis View Post
    looking into raid setups this reset raid needs only 1 balance druid or none all guilds stack hunters and mages...
    Not every guild has 5 of each of those available, so not all guilds will class stack. There will always be a raid spot for a good druid.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    I will run tonight's normal Emerald raid with Incarnation rather then SoTF. I want to see how will it change my damage on most fights. During 15 seconds buff from CA it seems like I am bursting very well. Yesterday when we went on first boss in Emerald Dream on Heroic, I was bursting up to 500k during first 30 seconds of our pull.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...87&end=5493706

Loosing extra empowerment (15%) but getting absurd amount of haste for 30 seconds could be worth it ... I will test it tonight in live environment

Incarnation only gives 1% haste per stack.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    But it lasts longer and the stacks clear the instant CA/Incarnation fades so it should be more overall benefit from the trait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Apparently still more beneficial in Single Target fights to go with Incarnation over SoTF. We will see tonight

My currently equipped trinkets are an ilvl 840 Naraxxas, and an 845 socketed Shock Baton. This week in my heroic EN I got a Titanforged 880 Wriggling Sinew and an 865 Unstable Horrorslime. As far as I can tell (sims/guessing) neither of these is worth using over what I already had, despite the ilvl increase.

This brings me to a bigger question. I am having a very hard time getting equippable upgrades due to how valued haste is. I have gone from 848 in bags to 858 in bags, while only going from 847 equipped to 850 equipped.

I have been deciding if gear is an upgrade using simcraft and using stat weights. I'm wondering if I might be determining something incorrectly. I see people say that you need to calculate your own stat weights, but when I use simcraft to get stat weights, I end up with weights that are very different from the ones in the Cyous and Gebuz guides, so o have been using Cyous's weights. Maybe I am doing this wrong?

Also why would I have different stat weights than another Druid?

Quote Originally Posted by Druidking View Post
    My currently equipped trinkets are an ilvl 840 Naraxxas, and an 845 socketed Shock Baton. This week in my heroic EN I got a Titanforged 880 Wriggling Sinew and an 865 Unstable Horrorslime. As far as I can tell (sims/guessing) neither of these is worth using over what I already had, despite the ilvl increase.

This brings me to a bigger question. I am having a very hard time getting equippable upgrades due to how valued haste is. I have gone from 848 in bags to 858 in bags, while only going from 847 equipped to 850 equipped.

I have been deciding if gear is an upgrade using simcraft and using stat weights. I'm wondering if I might be determining something incorrectly. I see people say that you need to calculate your own stat weights, but when I use simcraft to get stat weights, I end up with weights that are very different from the ones in the Cyous and Gebuz guides, so o have been using Cyous's weights. Maybe I am doing this wrong?

Also why would I have different stat weights than another Druid?
    That sinew should 100% be better than your naraxxas and shock baton. Mines not even that high and sims higher easily. Horrorslime is beast in mythic+ and bosses with many adds where it can hit 3+ targets.

Deleted
    Haven't/aren't they buffing the EN trinkets? I think I read somewhere that they were going to hotfix them for them to be worth using over heroic trinkets, don't throw them out yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Whats the best build for mythic +?

Ive been running Treants on every single keystone above 4 because it takes so much pressure off the tank and healer during large pulls.

My only talent that ever really changes is between Incarn and SoTF depending on our comp. If my group has alot of AOE burst I take incarn because I wont be leaned on as heavily, if not I take SOTF.

100 Talent is going to be Nature's Balance almost 100% of the time because its just so good.

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    That sinew should 100% be better than your naraxxas and shock baton. Mines not even that high and sims higher easily. Horrorslime is beast in mythic+ and bosses with many adds where it can hit 3+ targets.
    On my sim, it was hard to tell because the on-use damage from the sinew was not showing up

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    Haven't/aren't they buffing the EN trinkets? I think I read somewhere that they were going to hotfix them for them to be worth using over heroic trinkets, don't throw them out yet!
    I don't know where you read that but I can't find the slightest reference to it anywhere!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    Yeah, I'm keeping mine. But I won't be using it until they buff them. Today I've tested 885 Xavius trinket and it was meh. On AoE fight it didn't go above 2mil dmg from proc which was nothing compared with all the other skills. On ST it's too random. I have Baton 845 and Naraxxa 840 and they are amazing compared to this one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    I don't know where you read that but I can't find the slightest reference to it anywhere!
    I think it was on the dreamgrove discord or a friend of mine who follows it closely told me, one or the other. It would make sense though given that the EN trinkets suck at the moment.

I've been simming for myself based on 4 trinkets that I have

850 Hive
    850 Twisting Wind
    840 Chrono shard with socket
    and 850 Spiked Tongue

Sims are showing I should used shard with Twisting wind.

Any input on this.

Using Cyous statweights 1.0 haste .86 int etc

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    I've been simming for myself based on 4 trinkets that I have

850 Hive
    850 Twisting Wind
    840 Chrono shard with socket
    and 850 Spiked Tongue

Sims are showing I should used shard with Twisting wind.

Any input on this.

Using Cyous statweights 1.0 haste .86 int etc

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Twisting Wind does on average less than 2% of our damage - according to logs.

Sims show higher. I am conflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Twisting Wind does on average less than 2% of our damage - according to logs.

Sims show higher. I am conflicted.
    Thats my issue. On bosses its doing around 3% but sims are still saying thats better than the other options

I got the twisting winds trinket last night and it's a bit underwhelming. My 850 Spiked tongue is better.

The damage proc varied from around 1.04%-2.25% of my overall dps for Twisting Winds while Spiked Tongue was 4.44%-7.82%.

IMO they need to buff the cyclone tick to ~50K instead of 17K.