Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Except PC gaming?
    PC gaming is more than a taste though. It's an unhealthy lifestyle choice which results in obesity in a lot of cases as well as promotes a sedentary lifestyle.

On the other hand you could read manga anywhere. On your phone or buy it at a bookstore. There are hardly the same strings attached.

after realizing that I am not the center of the Universe and that it is actually centered within me, i say meh.
    the wheel of time turns

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    This.

/10char
    I had that same signature for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I had that same signature for a while.
    Mad Dog is the man.

There isn't a Marine alive who wouldn't follow that man into hell.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Depends how the actual relationship went.
    What if it went well but she called it off because she was dealing with some issues from her childhood still.

10+ Year Old Account
    No fuck's would be given. My breakups are final and I will never allow myself to be the fallback guy for when things don't go the way she thought it would.

----------------------------------------
    Last edited by Hisholyness; 2016-11-09 at 11:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    No fuck's would be given. My breakups are final and I will never allow myself to be the fallback guy for when things don't go the way she thought it would.
    Sounds like a really unforgiving way to live life. Why no 2nd chances.

If it was a serious relationship, and it was a mutual breakup it goes without saying that you'd still have love for your ex.
    Me and my ex after 6 years decided to break up. After many ups and downs, living together, not living together, trying new things, it wasn't working out.
    I love her a lot, she loves me a lot. I want the best for her, she wants the best for me. I'd always be there if she needed help just as she would for me.
    But I'd rather rip my eyes out then be in a relationship with her again.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    I'd be horrified, being a rear-facing Japanese cartoon character trapped in a 600x247 image on Tennisace's computer.

If I were still single afterwards, unless I was the one who ended it, I'd take her right back to my place.

I would also need her to get her swollen eyes checked out.
    me too i'd ask her why her eyes are so freaking huge

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I live in a multicultural society and we respect each others' tastes.
    This is so wrong coming from you it's sig worthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    PC gaming is more than a taste though. It's an unhealthy lifestyle choice which results in obesity in a lot of cases as well as promotes a sedentary lifestyle.

On the other hand you could read manga anywhere. On your phone or buy it at a bookstore. There are hardly the same strings attached.
    isiuhkrl3252138ihbnuai vbty

This is so stupid I hit my face on my keyboard. How the hell could you be so ignorant. Console gaming is not some 'better' form of entertainment because you're slouching on a couch instead of sitting at a desk. Saying all PC gamers are obese and living sedintary lifestyles is akin to generalizing any manga/anime fan to this:

Just to ask Tennisace, this website was made to clearly be a place of communications between PC gamers, primarily players of WoW, If you truly have never ever played any games on a PC, how did you ever find this place? Have you gone on some sort of self-righteous crusade of hypocrisy, nationalism, and ignorance through the internet and found yourself washed up in this shithole? If you found this website from playing WoW, guess what? You are/were a PC gamer, now I don't care if you are goddamn Usain Bolt, you are/were in this "sedentary lifestyle" in at least one point of your life.The self-righteous kind of disdainability that you have is the absolute worst that exists on this planet. Your 'you wish you were here' location pisses me off, your delusion that you are a blessing to this website pisses me off, you are not anything better than us nerds on a random website screaming over the pettiest bullshit, I don't care if you're fit, I don't care that you like anime, I don't care that you hate fat people (which I am not), I don't care that you are a liberal, I care that you are a self-absorbed delusional cunt, it's the same reason I hate Trump, and it's the same reason I hate the Kardashians/Kanye, it's the reason I hate some other posters who I won't mention, because I'm treading on the infraction line. Now go get a life you body pillow hugging fucking mentally ill weeb. (Dear mods, and anime fans about to quote me with an angry tirade, not trying to insult Tennisace, just using his own logic)

Take a look at this website's sports and fitness forums for once, there are some pretty ripped nerds over there.

(triggered)
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-09-29 at 04:44 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Real life....

In bed, after sex

Me: I love you
    Her: I.... love fucking you.

Yeah. I dare anyone to beat that moment of hurt.
    Not sure if this is a subtle brag or if you're just socially inept.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroxidex View Post
    I think it's quite a genuine feeling of hurt to hear someone you love say that they just spend time with you for your body.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Well since I am

1. Ugly
    2. Awkward

there is no "ex" to talk about. Initially I've had some girls act like they were interested but over the years I've come to accept that I am just a hopeless lost case that will forever be alone.

On the note if the situation ever happened to me even though it is impossible, if it was an ex that left me due to my awkwardness but she didn't bang random dudes in between then yeah I'd take her back. If it was an ex that did something like cheating or whatever then nope never, I am not the type to break up but any form of cheating ( heck even kissing ) is byebye to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peroxidex View Post
    I have no need to brag, as I'm somewhere in my late 30s and sex to me is a thing people do, no mysteries, no anxiety.

I may be socially inept, but not in the way you're implying. I'm controlling, domineering, prone to making people cry, fastidious, and so on. Just ask my employees.

What I forgot to say in my post that you quoted is that we'd been dating for almost two years at that point.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    I would say "no worries, you are stalled not dropped".

10+ Year Old Account
    Would never happen to me. Ex left me and to me that means she wants to cut all ties with me. You don't get to break up with someone and then keep toying with them and their feelings like a Dreadlord (this goes for men and women). And if you do break up with someone and do this you are human shit. How fucking dare you break up with someone and then think it's ok for you to say shit like that? You still love the person? Stick it out and make it work and if it's beyond repair then gtfo. You gain nothing by staying in a relationship like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

What if your ex told you what exactly; is this supposed to be inserted by the user?

I once had an ex tell me that while I was a good person, he was sleeping with other women from the start of our relationship. That pissed me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    What if your ex told you what exactly; is this supposed to be inserted by the user?

I once had an ex tell me that while I was a good person, he was sleeping with other women from the start of our relationship. That pissed me off.
    What if your ex told you she loved you even though she broke up with you. It's in the chat bubble!

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course you love eachother even after breaking up. Whether that love is for partners or for something less is an entirely different thing.