Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Ok guys srsly, how hard did you laugh at Tyrande & Malfurion VA there? Rate it 1-10!
    0/10 pissed me so much that i will probably skip that zone with my alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

This is what happens when people rush to 110. They have no idea what's going on with anything.

I got to 110 1 day after launch and understood everything. No idea why people have to rush and level in 5 hours and 30 minutes. Either way, this seems to be the outcome of that.

It wasn't malfurion, it was Xavius as other posters already pointed out. The voice acting was a bit weird but I think it was supposed to be mocking/taunting so eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    This is what happens when people rush to 110. They have no idea what's going on with anything.

I got to 110 1 day after launch and understood everything. No idea why people have to rush and level in 5 hours and 30 minutes. Either way, this seems to be the outcome of that.

It wasn't malfurion, it was Xavius as other posters already pointed out. The voice acting was a bit weird but I think it was supposed to be mocking/taunting so eh.
    But the VA even before you see Xavius is bloody hilarious in a cringe inducing way.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Absolutely hilarious 10/10.

I found it so stupid and yet so funny at the same time. Tyrande and Malfurion sure do make a great double act comedy team!

The lulz all started when Tyrande came out of the bushes to find her 'beloved' husband, everything else after that just escalated the hilarity.

Oh and Malfurion's darth vader 'Noooo!' Was equally lulzworthy. Honestly Val'sharah is my favorite zone just because of how funny it is.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-09-18 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Absolutely hilarious 10/10.

I found it so stupid and yet so funny at the same time. Tyrande and Malfurion sure do make a great double act comedy team!

The lulz all started when Tyrande came out of the bushes to find her 'beloved' husband, everything else after that just escalated the hilarity.

Oh and Malfurion's darth vader 'Noooo!' Was equally lulzworthy. Honestly Val'sharah is my favorite zone just because of how funny it is.
    Its all fun and games, until the dragon dies

I am well aware it wasn't him and it was just an illusion, what I'm talking about how cringeworthy the VA was done. And yes, Aggra is the worst, but this is a close second.
    i think it was like that on purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    It wasn't him, it was Xavius' mindgames.

I hope at least, because I lol'd so hard...
    Compare it to Thicket were he basically burns Xavius throughout the entire dungeon. It was Xavius messing with Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    But the VA even before you see Xavius is bloody hilarious in a cringe inducing way.
    Yeah true that. Still, at least in Darkheart Malfurion was shitting on Xavius so that kind of made up for his part.

Tyrandes VA was always pretty meh though, at least imo.

It was so great it became a meme between my girlfriend and I. I'll say "Tyrande! I neeed you!" And she'll reply with her best batman voice: "I'M COMING MY BELOVED"

Once you realize it's not really Malfurion, but Xavius doing an impression of Malfurion it's actually pretty good.

It's how Xavius imagines Malfurion, in that situation. Meek and begging.

In the Darkheart Thicket you see the actual Malfurion. Malfurion is pissed. Here's this guy whose killed three times already, and he just cost him two of his friends. He isn't going to take this shit from him. He's just taunting Xavius all the way, frustrating the hell out of him.

Deleted
    It was Malfurion. All the druids are like that. Weak minded people. Unlike Garrosh and Grommahs Hellscream who were strong minded and also physically strong warriors. As the saying goes "A Warrior kills 1000 enemies while a druid cries over a dead rabbit."

"Victory or honor!" - Warriors

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok guys srsly, how hard did you laugh at Tyrande & Malfurion VA there? Rate it 1-10!
    Ofcourse he was played off as a wimp... IT WAS XAVIUS, Nightmare, Illusions and stuff, people flipping tables over something they don't understand during questing, It was Intended to sound bad and terrible, and wimpy.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Someone needs to ask that at Blizzcon.

"Was Xavius mimicing Malfurion's voice, or is the VA just that bad?"

And when they latch onto the chance you seem to have given them, counter with "actually, you're wrong."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I love the zone and really enjoyed the questing but that entire sequence was incredibly cringey.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivena View Post
    I love the zone and really enjoyed the questing but that entire sequence was incredibly cringey.
    It was supposed to be. It was Xavius making fun of Malfurion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, the game never really explained that the voice wasn't actually Malfurion.
    Uh... yes, it did. I mean... that whiny Malfurion illusion didn't poof into smoke every time for no reason.

... I thought it was funny. It's the only reason I do Val'Sharah first on my alts.

Malfurion didn't say shit during that quest. It was Xavius.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Valsharah have pretty dark story if you pay attention to it. Few jokes and laughs before final quest was nice change of pace.