Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    How bad, right?!

Awful, truly awful. How dare they Swedes look the same way it has for the last two thousand years.
    I can't believe.

It's 2016 for fuck sakes!
    Swedes, 700 years ago.

"In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

The ones hurt the most by immigration are the lower and lower middle classes. The upper classes absolutely love it. They take home even more wealth because of it and don't have to live with all the immigrants they pretend to support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Yes, I did. And I have noticed, yeah.
    You act as if there is dislike only for "brown people" when it's anyone that's not ethnic swedish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    You act as if there is dislike only for "brown people" when it's anyone that's not ethnic swedish.
    People who aren't considered "ethnic swedish" more often than not belong to the crowd that swedes lump together as "brown people". When was the last time you saw someone protesting against finnish immigrants?
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why should it look the same? It has a duty to help other countries by taking in refugees. Plus it takes in immigrants to help its aging society out. Only a blatant racist would want Sweden to remain the same.
    It has no duty. To no one.

Aging society is not an argument. I wrote about it earlier. The entire premise appears to be false.

Blatant racist? Who would not want their country to be the same it has been for generations? You seem to think that it is a vice.
    Yet you fail to realize that it was the 99% white majority that built Sweden in to what it is today. No diversity. Just Swedes building their culture, society. For Swedes.

Deleted
    People who aren't considered "ethnic swedish" are more often than not lumped into the crowd of "brown people". When was the last time you saw someone protesting against finnish immigrants?
    You surely know what kind of stereotypes surrounds the finns. Alcohol. Knives. Rings a bell?

Deleted
    Sounds good to me. A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    Not to mention that immigrants help the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Meh, I have yet to notice any difference, and I live in an area with a LOT of refugees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Grew up with Bosnian and Kosovar refugees around. Society did not collapse.
    Bosnians and Kosovars are Europeans although from the Balkans which is strongly unappreciated in Western Europe. Which is funny since the Balkans is the cradle of Europe

I wish good luck and success to Sweden. I really hope that you realize that you are dealing with people, mostly males, who have a very different mentality from the Scandinavian. It's a dangerous gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    The 75-second video, called ‘Det Nya Landet’ (The New Country), shows smiling faces of different racial and ethnic profiles. The voiceover says, "New Swedes will claim their space and bring their culture, language and customs – and it's time to see it as a positive force," adding that “there is no way back.”
    ^^^ This is a sweet brainwashing. One should be realist and put off the rose-tinted glasses. Immigrants deserve a chance but Sweden and Europe should not tolerate any kind of misconduct. It's simple - since they are immigrants in Sweden they should live by the laws of Sweden and not try to enforce their lifestyle and religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    You surely know what kind of stereotypes surrounds the finns.
    I do. But they are just that, silly stereotypes. Nobody is seriously shouting about the finns ruining our culture and our economy.

Deleted
    Swedes, 700 years ago.

Thnaks for proving my point.

P.S. Ports/major trading locations are not representative of mainland. Go and travel China. You'll understand what I'm talking about.

What an useless argument. There are a lot of things that are not a new thing in Sweden but is aggravated by the refugees.
    Again, I'm requesting examples of problems CREATED by these refugee waves. The situations MOST aggravated by the refugees, are that of far right movements growing. And that's on the shoulders of the people allowing themselves to stoop to such levels. It's not cool trying to paint hundreds of thousands of individuals out to be involved in crime because their skin is brown and they're Muslims, when they are just like any other group of people. A percentage are involved in crime, the rest just want to live in peace and provide for themselves and their families.

It's the exact same attitude seen during the buildup to WW2. A group of people of a certain religion are painted out to be responsible for anything wrong in a society, whilst overlooking the fact that they've done NOTHING that wasn't already present in that society.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has no duty. To no one.

Aging society is not an argument. I wrote about it earlier. The entire premise appears to be false.

Blatant racist? Who would not want their country to be the same it has been for generations? You seem to think that it is a vice.
    Yet you fail to realize that it was the 99% white majority that built Sweden in to what it is today. No diversity. Just Swedes building their culture, society. For Swedes.
    We are all human beings. The fact that you are acting as if whites are superior and that Sweden must not allow any other races in is textbook racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thnaks for proving my point.

P.S. Ports/major trading locations are not representative of mainland. Go and travel China. You'll understand what I'm talking about.
    You... You don't see the differences between those pictures?

Oh right, they're mostly white on both pictures. That's the important part.

Deleted
    I do. But they are just that, silly stereotypes. Nobody is seriously shouting about how the finns are ruining our culture and our economy.
    Oh really? I have heard Swedes chanting about how they're gonna throw out the finns where I lived before. There were a few "socialfall" among the finns there who were drinking a lot and were aggressive and always had a knife on them.

More things to do. Cultural festivals, food, deeper understanding of other countries, learning new things, meeting people with different views, gaining tolerance.
    None of those have any tangible benefit and/or arent gained from importing refugees

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh really? I have heard Swedes chanting about how they're gonna throw out the finns where I lived before. There were a few "socialfall" among the finns there who were drinking a lot and were aggressive and always had a knife on them.
    ...Jokingly, I hope. It's all in jest everywhere I've been.

As for the "socialfalls", I'm pretty sure there are just as many swedish ones.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    The ones hurt the most by immigration are the lower and lower middle classes. The upper classes absolutely love it. They take home even more wealth because of it and don't have to live with all the immigrants they pretend to support.
    I'm part of the lower middle class, and I haven't been hurt in the slightest by living in an area with immigrants, or my country taking them in. The problems I have = I had before the waves of refugees, and I'll have them when the waves stop.

Deleted
    ...Jokingly, I hope. It's all in jest everywhere I've been.
    Not jokingly. There were a lot of hatred towards the finns there because of a few finnish wannabe gangsters or "socialfall". They were seen as troublemakers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    None of those have any tangible benefit and/or arent gained from importing refugees
    There's also the benefit of happiness.

Deleted
    We are all human beings. The fact that you are acting as if whites are superior and that Sweden must not allow any other races in is textbook racism.
    Simpering notables like you do not impress me.

I do not act that whites are superior. Once again you proudly put your ignorance on display - I can name 10 all-white countries that totally failed in all domains of life while Sweden succeeded over the last 200 years.
    It has nothing to do with race.

The fact that you are making a non-racist argument in to a racial one says a lot about you, not me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not jokingly. There were a lot of hatred towards the finns there because of a few finnish wannabe gangsters or "socialfall". They were seen as troublemakers.
    Those people are mostly swedes where I live.