Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Let's see if I can reply to this without spoiling too much xD
    Please just assume anything in spoilers from this point is from the LN or WN.
    Well, I figured it was (Re:Zero) genuine love by the end of the anime, but I meant more of how it started and how he was attracted to her to begin with. But he never gets his mana gate fixed? o.O

Also I swear I'll try to not be lazy about a reviewwwww, I'm bad at this stuff.

His mana gate basically just collapsed completely. Eventually, (more WN/LN spoils) he gets around this and is still able to use magic to an extent with the help of Beatrice and her own gate, since they now have a contract together (she's a spirit). His magic is still fucked though, he can only use each spell once a day lol
    (Still re:zero)And is that from him trying to use magic for the first time? Because that's kind of funny honestly to think about. "Whoops, sorry, you got screwed because Puck told you to trust him".

Also, on the Beatrice part, HAHAHAH, I WAS RIGHT ON THAT! I mean, it's pretty obvious that she's not human since she basically says it the first time they meet, and she did mention contracts a few times, but still!

I guess it's necessary though to keep Subaru as not OP, because absorbing powers is pretty OP otherwise if he had free access to them

DE book 18 chap 34 spoils I fucking knew that fucker was a traitor. Heres to hoping nothing serious happens. Still hoping that Yu Wei finds a way out and that Ning doesnt take it to hard whenever he finds out. I mean it was something in the previous life that she "probably" had no control over.

Exorsus 6/7!!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Ah. Mark Hamill's lowest career point ever, available on DVD. Brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    So glad to see movies being made based on Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos...
    [IMG]https://extraimago.com/images/2016/09/28/03bc585629a874e397289af15f84b6d6.md.jpg[IMG]
    wtf is that shit

Is Akatsuki no yona ever going to get a second season? I know it didn't end that long ago but I'm still curious. Absolutely loved that anime.

Its my cake day, today.

I loved the first movie

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its my cake day, today.
    not on this website

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I loved the first movie

not on this website
    And why is that?

And why is that?
    cakeday is the anniversary of joining a website
    >Join DateFeb 2011

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    cakeday is the anniversary of joining a website
    >Join DateFeb 2011
    My birthday then if you want to be pedantic :P

not being pedantic when they're different things.
    happy birthday

Mythic race over the Prussians won it

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic race over the Prussians won it
    Fucking Russians.

Serenity and Method must be so salty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Fucking Russians.

Serenity and Method must be so salty.
    This is the Highmaul of Legion. I don't think they're that salty, real race isn't until Nighthold.

[video=youtube;Ufz2HmRaejM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufz2HmRaejM[/video
    Psycho-Pass is up on CR apparently; interesting to know, as I've been looking to rewatch it. And I do love the second OP of Psycho-Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Psycho-Pass is up on CR apparently; interesting to know, as I've been looking to rewatch it. And I do love the second OP of Psycho-Pass.
    Apparently most of what's available subbed on Funi will be migrating over to CR. I plan on watching it at some point soon, so whenever you start, shoot me an @ and I'll watch with you if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Apparently most of what's available subbed on Funi will be migrating over to CR. I plan on watching it at some point soon, so whenever you start, shoot me an @ and I'll watch with you if you want.
    Sounds fun. I'm going to wrap up a few series (91 Days, Orange, Alderamin, Mob Psycho) and that's probably next on the list as I only have a few episodes of each.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2016-09-29 at 03:19 AM.