Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    "Troll troll troll"

You know just because some disagrees with you that doesn't make them a troll, right?

Paragon did not maintain "virtually the same roster", that's rubbish. Hell, that's even why they were forced to go 10-man in MoP, because they simply couldn't maintain a 25-man roster of good players. Meanwhile, Blood Legion actually DID manage to maintain 25+ players. Hmm...

But sure keep talking about how you had it sooo much harder because of external factors while EU guilds did not. The fact is that Blood Legion will always be seen as a joke in the raiding scene, and no matter how many excuses you make up that ain't gonna change

Good thing you admit the shit leaders you had at least
    Yeah because if you're not number one you're definitely shit right? Good attitude. Europeans do have far more flexibility in their jobs than Americans do. They work on average less hours in the day and have more vacation days per year. Fact! I can't imagine what external factors you could possibly have in the EU that doesn't apply to everyone in this world.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Pieces 5/7. Are we part of the race? LUL
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Pieces 5/7. Are we part of the race? LUL
    looks like the new legendary system helped your shit guild, humble bragging idiot

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Would you say with the boom of streaming and the money you can make from that, that these high end raiders might stay in the scene even longer if they can get their streaming career going. I am aware most streamers make minimum wage assuming partnered (subbed?) but being a part of a world contending guild should help boost them a bit to make more then that.
    Issue with stream revenue is it's entirely dependent on donations (and bits), sub revenue, and any potential sponsorship -- so income isn't guaranteed just because you pull numbers. Ad revenue is absolute garbage and well over 80% less than it was 4-5 years ago. It's also a tremendous amount of work to create content and support a growing stream while also being a hardcore raider. It's pretty draining mentally and physically.

As a result of this, you will end up with a few exceptional streamers, but it's almost always limited to 1-2 per guild. As an example, Xyronic literally never got views when he streamed raids in Blood Legion because either Riggnaros or myself took up the views. Now that he's primary streamer in Limit, he gets views.

It's good income for the few that can pull it off. I was bringing in excess of $4000/m from streaming when I was doing really well -- vast majority of that was donations. A guild as a whole won't see logical profits for more than 3 streamers at any given point.

It definitely pro-longs raiding careers like Slootbags. I doubt he'd be doing what he is doing now if it wasn't for stream revenue offsetting at least PART of his expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    There's far better things than drama involving the jolly green slut.
    not really honestly it was pretty dank

looks like the new legendary system helped your shit guild, humble bragging idiot
    Because those other guilds aren't stacked with legendaries

Who is going to be the first one to get temp suspensions or bans for exploiting some missed bug & what will that bug be?

What? we got fuck all good legendaries. Actually we got fuck all legendaries full stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

It's incredible that other guilds are able to compete with Serenity when they are up against players like Ashvaelhunt. When was the last time you saw a player with such high dps and impeccable movement with the hunter class? Ashvaelhunt puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game ever again. Kuznam breaks records. Fragnance breaks records. Ashvaelhunt breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have hard time understanding why does EU have much more successful guilds when it comes to high end raiding?
    US gets 1 day headstart and still falls behind almost immediately as EU raids are released. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, there are usually a few US guilds in the high end race so people DO care about trying to be world #1, but still, what's the problem? The lack of real dedicated playerbase on US realms?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    And I'll respond to you in plain English.

If you think you were the only guild struggling with roster issues and if you think you struggled more with a viable roster than Paragon, then you are simply very stupid
    Only recruiting raiders who could speak Finnish, Swedish, or whatever it was instead of a universal language like English is a problem created by Paragon and Paragon only.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Imho something seems unbalanced when it's possible to kill this eye-boss in only one phase (on mythic).

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    It's incredible that other guilds are able to compete with Serenity when they are up against players like Ashvaelhunt. When was the last time you saw a player with such high dps and impeccable movement with the hunter class? Ashvaelhunt puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game ever again. Kuznam breaks records. Fragnance breaks records. Ashvaelhunt breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.
    Speaking of that MMO Champ Detectives are slacking, where are the account sharing posts with the images that prove it without a doubt?!

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    who is ashvaelhunt? Is he the sparkuggz of hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I have hard time understanding why does EU have much more successful guilds when it comes to high end raiding?
    US gets 1 day headstart and still falls behind almost immediately as EU raids are released. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, there are usually a few US guilds in the high end race so people DO care about trying to be world #1, but still, what's the problem? The lack of real dedicated playerbase on US realms?
    EU has less obese people

am I doing this right ?

Cos Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    EU has less obese people

am I doing this right ?
    The TRUE reason why EU is superior to NA has finally be revealed!

EU has less obese people

am I doing this right ?
    eu has no need to work so they can play wow all day am i doing this right

Deleted
    Have you ever seen the EU > NA meme? Well, that's not a meme.

EU has less obese people

am I doing this right ?
    fewer

.meme