Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sounds good to me. A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    Not to mention that immigrants help the economy.
    yeah, Sweden's gonna love the mass shootings and bombings and beheadings that come with it.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yeah but what I quoted even said "If you can't talk about it without being racist" in an (admittedly futile) attempt to differentiate between doing that, and being able to talking about it without being racist. The guy I was quoting simply observed there were "a lot of racists" on MMOC, that isn't "everyone with a dissenting opinion".
    But were the ones they were talking about actually racist? Some certainly are, but as shown by Rorcanna, just stating facts is apparently racist to some people.

I generally got the impression being called racist was in and of itself a bad thing, not simply because "some sections of society use it to demonise people who criticise immigration poicies" but I guess our mileage may vary on that one.
    It is, that is why it is used to demonise people, as people don't want to be called a racist. At some point the word will become so watered down by misuse that it will be the equivalent of being called a 'silly billy'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Do refugees have a higher or lower crime rate than native Swedes? I have seen the stats a number of times, so I know the answer, I am just curious as to whether you are an honest or dishonest poster.
    ... the very post you quoted said that exact thing, AND the reasons behind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    If Romanians are white then I'm a grey alien.

In any case, things have changed. A lot. I can judge it by my neighbourhood. Groups of people who have nothing to do with each other live with their backs turned against each other. They share nothing but the same street and same air. Their kids have no idea about the culture, literature, art and history of the country they live in and they will not pass what previous generations know down their children either.
    And that is how cultural shift happens.

I don't give a shit about race. The only thing that matters is culture. Some are better than others. If assimilation does not happen the very reason why we had such a success story for so long will weaken, if not evaporate.
    Immigration is not going to affect culture. Numbers arent just enough to guarantee a change in culture. There are other major issues that are more damaging to national identity and cultural development.
    Globalisation, Urbanisation, Lowering of educational standards.
    Immigration, unless we're talking HUGE numbers, does not really affect cultural changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I don't know about positive change, but time definitely moves in only one direction (but perhaps quantum mechanics might beg to differ).
    I suppose.

Damn it, again my big point is at the very bottom of the last page.
    Grr.

Anyway, good night people.
    Sleep well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    Some are, in the Carpathians.

Most are not. Sorry, fact.
    Some are in the carpathians while most not?
    Fact? where are you from?

You certainly seem a little off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

Apparently you can't point out that certain immigrants are overrepresented, or query why, otherwise your ideas are 'highly disgusting'. Saying that people who commit crimes at a higher rate commit crimes at a higher rate is not racist or disgusting, it is just pointing out facts. Facts might be uncomfortable, but they are not racist.
    No but using said facts to say things like "I don't want any North Africans to immigrate to my country because one in every X thousand is a violent criminal" *is* kinda racist is it not? It prejudging someone based on their ethnicity/race, which is what I understood is basically textbook...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    No but using said facts to say things like "I don't want any North Africans to immigrate to my country because one in every ten thousand is a violent criminal" *is* kinda racist is it not? It prejudging someone based on their ethnicity/race, which is what I understood is basically textbook...
    It's not one in every ten thousand though. Even for the vietnamese it's 6 in 100 that are criminal and they are one of the low crime rate groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The US is more diverse.
    It is also much more criminal. It doesn't make sense for Americans to doomsay about Sweden being "raped" by immigrants, when in the US crime is much more abundant. I mean, if Sweden is dying due to evil refugee criminals, then what to say of the US?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... the very post you quoted said that exact thing, AND the reasons behind.
    No, you tried to fudge it with immigrants from 40 years ago, who are not relevant to the refugees being discussed.

Are the more recent refugees more likely to commit crime than native Swedes or not? Just answer yes or no and /10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Then it would seem we have the first encounter with an alien civilization.

Romanians are white. And i might add stalwart defenders of christianity against the muslims invaders with no outside help.
    The guy in my avatar spiked 20k muslims asses, he is called Vlad the Impaler Lord.
    Ahahah. THIS GUY should be the defender of European Culture?
    Ahahahahah. You have absolutely no fucking clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sounds good to me. A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    Not to mention that immigrants help the economy.
    That's why social security is so great in countries like USA and Brazil.

And no, immigrants only help the economy if they work, not when the majority live on welfare most of their lives.

Also considering the much higher crime rates among the groups, that's just another cost.

p.s. funny with people living in the most typical middle-class areas saying they're not seeing differences. Right, is that why people are dying because we can't afford medical treatments anymore? Ignorant tools.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-09-28 at 11:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It is also much more criminal. It doesn't make sense for Americans to doomsay about Sweden being "raped" by immigrants, when in the US crime is much more abundant. I mean, if Sweden is dying due to evil refugee criminals, then what to say of the US?
    Yes we agree crime is a bigger problem in the US than in Sweden.

It's unlikely nations will remin homogenous indefinitely. Esp. affluent nations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ahahah. THIS GUY should be the defender of European Culture?
    Ahahahahah. You have absolutely no fucking clue.
    Explain yourself. I for one like poled muslim a la roumaine.

There you go:

Enjoy.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-09-28 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Even if they start reproducing like rabbits they would still need to increase their population during the time the new generation prepares to enter the labor force.
    You mean the keep the pyramid scheme going? Always increasing everything is not a good long-term option.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    It was great for the Native Americans. I'm sure they love the diversity you've brought them.
    I keep trying to tell people that my ancestors weren't conquerors but rather just refugees from Europe who wanted to add a new European identity to the Americas.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Aren't the majority of people coming into Sweden refugees, not immigrants? My understanding is that oftentimes refugees are more concerned about simply getting somewhere that's safe and relatively prosperous, whereas immigrants typically want to go to a specific place to make a life for themselves and be productive citizens (hopefully putting to use skills they already have in the process). That, or learn a lot and then take it back to their home country to make a better difference there. Refugees aren't usually the ones that get excited about going somewhere and integrating, they just don't want to live in a war-torn hellhole.

No but using said facts to say things like "I don't want any North Africans to immigrate to my country because one in every X thousand is a violent criminal" *is* kinda racist is it not? It prejudging someone based on their ethnicity/race, which is what I understood is basically textbook...
    Indeed. Every single organ I've examined apart from the blatantly racist ones, attribute the crime rates among immigrants/children of immigrants to tangible reasons based on their research. I'll believe them over fearmongering individuals on the web.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    I keep trying to tell people that my ancestors weren't conquerors but rather just refugees from Europe who wanted to add a new European identity to the Americas.
    By slaughtering the majority of the native population?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.