Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Really enjoying it. Very competitive in all situations due to high mobility/damage/passive cleave. Clear jack of all trades master of none, but I'm completely OK with being top 3 every pull rather than #1 in certain situations.

Deleted
    Fire mage feels abit weak now after today's patch, middle of the pack single target.

havent raided yet with the new tunings for other classes. before i would beat all other casters, and lose to basically any melee and hunters. i love the burst fire has but it feels really weak after the burst and dps takes a nosedive.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

As arcane, I jumped up in dps by simply switching to nochanneling macros this week. I was trying to use gnosis to avoid clipping and maximize back to back casting, but heavy swings in my haste just left me with a lot of dead time, frankly.

I also had really non-optimal cd usage on a few fights and after looking at those logs can see the potential for getting to that number 1 spot. I was ahead of our fire mage on a few fights this week, which was not the case last week.

Overall, my dps is only as good as my execution. The better I play, the more god-mode I am on the charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Magition View Post
    Fire mage feels abit weak now after today's patch, middle of the pack single target.
    Feel weak due to others getting buffed?

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Feel weak due to others getting buffed?
    Apparently.

Mage feels in a good spot, perhaps a tad bit too strong? I certainly don't want them to nerf fire but I wouldn't be outraged if we got a small nerf. It also feels good to play, good options for all situations.

Deleted
    Feels good. I compete for tops spots on most fights. Hard to really say though with gear discrepancies, random raid mechanics at inopportune moments and people still learning the fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkhor View Post
    Mage feels in a good spot
    *FIRE* is in a good spot.

Frost is still shit and Arcane is still questionable/situational.

Don't say Mage when you mean Fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    *FIRE* is in a good spot.

Frost is still shit and Arcane is still questionable/situational.

Don't say Mage when you mean Fire.
    This. Arcane is fucking awful, Fire is mindless and Frost is almost totally unplayable.

I mean, we have a good specc so we have a good class, that's the way raiding works.