Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    ooooooooooooooooooold
    Shhhhh Golden Oldie

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Shhhhh Golden Oldie
    Goldy not as old as Nikki

Goldy not as old as Nikki
    Lies we all know about dragon to human year ratio meaning your way older than me.

Lies we all know about dragon to human year ratio meaning your way older than me.
    *bites hard*

*bites hard*
    Not allowed on birthdays

Not allowed on birthdays
    pffff
    that's the perfect day to do it

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

When anyone thinks one presidential candidate is vastly superior to the other. They are both pieces of shit, but the only thing that Trump is worse at than Hillary is that he believes the crazy shit he says.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    When anyone thinks one presidential candidate is vastly superior to the other. They are both pieces of shit, but the only thing that Trump is worse at than Hillary is that he believes the crazy shit he says.
    Still going with Trump. At least I know where he stands. Unlike the snake of the other choice.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Bday Huds

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Still going with Trump. At least I know where he stands. Unlike the snake of the other choice.
    Yes you know where he stands and you re more okay with that than with clinton?
    i mean dont get me wrong, they re both really bad choices but i would go so far and rate anyone over Trump, because trump is an stupid idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary is corrupt to the bone, but atleast she's not stupid.
    Trump is a proven fraud, a compulsive liar, an advocator of censorship and more... overall he's just a lunatic with a short fuse. that he got that far is pretty much because a) the other republican idiots were way worse than he is (which is quite shocking) and b) hilary and her campaign are fucking idiotic catering to the wrong audience

you guys over there have to choose between two plagues, i get it. But for the majority of hte rest of the world we beg you to not go with Trump. because Trump is a lunatic. The USA is too powerful globaly to be ruled by a lunatic.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Isi is far better with words than i am xD

good morning everyone

And where does he stand exactly, because much like Mitt Romney he has gone back and forth with what he says will stay or go. Unless you're talking about how he says that he's smart for not paying taxes, how global warming was invented by the Chinese to make American manufacturing weaker, which he lied about saying, how he wants people to beat up the opposition, and the myriad of other crazy shit.

Look Hillary is awful, we all know this, but so is Donald Trump, except he is also a whacko. You can't honestly tell me that he is better than her so much to feel confident about your vote. If you want to vote for him, that's fine, but you can't be so oblivious to the obviously glaring flaws that he has.

No matter what side you are on you have to be able to see how shit both of them are this time.

I think Rick Sanchez said it best "You two are pieces of shit, and I can prove it mathematically."

- - - Updated - - -

good morning everyone
    Merry Birthmas, yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drafo View Post
    Isi is far better with words than i am xD
    nah.. just unreasonably interested in (okay, obsessed) ( ... and horrified) with the us election ...

This is why America needs a 3rd party system

Im voting Kodos.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why America needs a 3rd party system

Im voting Kodos.
    you already have more than 2 parties, but the big 2 parties pretty much changed the system in ways to completely stamp out all competition.
    I really don't know how anyone over there can even pretend that it's a democracy

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    you already have more than 2 parties, but the big 2 parties pretty much changed the system in ways to completely stamp out all competition.
    I really don't know how anyone over there can even pretend that it's a democracy
    People living in the past, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    People living in the past, really.
    those damn time travellers

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I have difficulty voting for someone who has gotten Americans senselessly killed (And then blamed it on some random person, which has ruined their life, and has never been punished for it) and has absolutely no interest in the safety of America. Why do I want someone leading my country who doesn't care about it?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I have difficulty voting for someone who has gotten Americans senselessly killed (And then blamed it on some random person, which has ruined their life, and has never been punished for it) and has absolutely no interest in the safety of America. Why do I want someone leading my country who doesn't care about it?
    trump doesn't care either. he only cares for money and himself. do people even listen to the stuff he says? multiple times he avocated for war crimes or the usa becoming terrorists themself.

hillary is bad, yes. no doubt about that. but trump is an unmititgated disaster.