Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

prot hidden arti+ withered scenario question

Is there a minimum amount of points i need to have to have the chance for hidden artifact at the end of the withered scenario ? Or can i just walk in, die and finish?

Deleted
    Dont think we have any clues and have assumed its random. Check wowhead.com comment section on the artifact/senario

Deleted
    I hope it's random, completed it 5 times got all the chests and had 600+ score every time but haven't got the hidden skin yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sephraia View Post
    I hope it's random, completed it 5 times got all the chests and had 600+ score every time but haven't got the hidden skin yet
    It wouldnt surprise me if it was gated behind AK like alot of others.

It dropped for me on my first training scenario after I hit AK 4, and as soon as I hit 425 points, I'm done with the scenario, so doubt there's any kind of points requirement, at least not one above max rep reward

got it yesterday with AK 3 (full clear 724 points)

It seems to be completely random, although whether a minimum score is needed is unknown. I was able to get it was AK of 2, which seems low enough to almost imply it doesn't require one.
    It also dropped the first time i full-cleared the whole place, but this is not necessarily also a requirement.
    In my opinion, the best thing to do would be to clear as much of the place as you can every time it comes up (goes very quickly once you get all the chests) and hope it drops.

It's not tied to AK. I've seen fresh 110s have it -.- It's dumb RNG.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde View Post
    It wouldnt surprise me if it was gated behind AK like alot of others.
    Doubt that, people on my server (Connected Sunstrider-EU) had it pretty early on, which means their AK level can't have been higher than 1 or 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the prot hidden artifact yesterday doing the scenario. AK 4, and I had like 600+ points but I killed just about everything in the scenario. I was Ret loot spec as well so it'll show up for any loot spec I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

I am AK5 and did it the other night with 50+ withered, 600+ score, full clear and in under 30 minutes and still didn't get it. Fairly certain it is random.

The "evidence" so far shows minimum 500 points but otherwise random.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I got the prot hidden artifact yesterday doing the scenario. AK 4, and I had like 600+ points but I killed just about everything in the scenario. I was Ret loot spec as well so it'll show up for any loot spec I think.
    This makes me feel better, as I main ret and had forgotten that my loot spec was set to ret until I finished it yesterday. It's been set that way for every withered I've cleared now.

Deleted
    Finished it, all Chests and 650pts or something and I did not even knew there was a hidden Artifact there.

Got it today with 650+ points, 5 withered left at end, AK 1, 2nd time doing scenario, killed everything but berserker room (reroll so don't have 2x berserkers)

Do you have to be prot loot specialization for this to drop or could I be specced as Prot but have my loot spec set to Holy?

Quote Originally Posted by Yurimeta View Post
    Do you have to be prot loot specialization for this to drop or could I be specced as Prot but have my loot spec set to Holy?
    Appears to potentially drop for any spec
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had it drop for me while protection, but loot spec was holy. Had AK3 at the time, and finished it with 650-ish points. (full clear apart from the room at the start for which you need 2 berserkers)
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Dropped first time for a friends alt...i hate her

has nothing to do with AK level she did complete the withered training tho and had over 500 score

I got it after I cleared literally every single mob in there, I had a few withered die along the way but I don't think either matters, it seems totally random?

It's just a small chance to drop from that final chest. I don't bother with anything in there other than murdering my way to the end since I hit exalted and got all the other chests. I've completely cleared the place and brought home 40+ of those little shits, doesn't really seem to matter.