Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    No I'm not a scientist and i'm not your search engine. Besides i'm pretty sure you can find studies that proof and disproof that the pros and cons of a multicultural society. Just make sure you read the ones that feed your confirmation bias.
    What we have is evidence of most (practically all) countries that adopt "multiculturalism" have had increased rates of violence, poverty and segregation. Maybe you view the favelas in Brazil as a beautiful result of multiculturalism, but I don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I won't. Instead I'll just keep on laughing at you.
    Romanians the stalwart of European Christianity. ahahah
    Ofc you wont. You make claims you cant sustain. Feels like you are from a Benny Hill sequence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    The onus is on you.

There is a painting from Latvia, Riga. Done in 1200's that have a brown/black man as one of the merchants in port.
    It does not represent the country. It does represent... nothing, actually.

The racial demographics are pretty clear when it comes race. There is no dispute.
    ...Yeah? My entire point was that it's not just about race. Things change, culture changes, and there's rarely any point in fighting it. That's all I've been trying to say. Everything I've said about race has been addressed to racists. If you're not racist, don't worry about it.

EDIT: To clarify, when I say that things change and there's rarely any point in fighting it, I mean things like culture, which is constantly changing and there's nothing you can do about it. Culture changed between 1980 and 1990, as it did between 1990 and 2000, and between 2000 and 2010, and it will keep changing. It's not something new and there's no point in fighting it because it's impossible.
    Last edited by Tzalix; 2016-09-29 at 12:25 AM.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    "Current migration rates"? Sweden currently takes in the least amount of asylum seekers allowed by the EU and has extra border controls just to makes sure people are not entering illegally.
    Nope, completely false.

http://www.svd.se/langt-kvar-till-eus-miniminiva

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statist...arterly_report
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-09-29 at 12:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Europe is setting itself on fire in the name of feelz. But not all Europeans will accept it. Eventually, the whole mess will start to boil over.

And then guess who will be begged for help to save them from their own mistakes for the 4th time ( 1-3 being ww1,ww2, cold war)?

You know who. I hope for Europe's sake we're in the mood.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

We're talking a minority that refuses to accept society that diminishes as generations keep on going. In the long term, itll still be a minority of a minority. We don't have the numbers now as it stands, for this to be a overwhelming worrying trend.
    Your entire premise is based on the continuance, resource and comfort wise of a system we both know is falling apart. That diminishing trend turns the opposite direction 2 weeks after that happens as instinctual tribalism/nativism kicks in.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    ...Yeah? My entire point was that it's not just about race. Things change, and there's rarely any point in fighting it. That's all I've been trying to say. Everything I've said about race has been addressed to racists. If you're not racist, don't worry about it.
    Why is there rarely any point in fighting against change, if that change is clearly not beneficial? Most people want a better society, not to just lie down and accept it is fucked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Your entire premise is based on the continuance, resource and comfort wise of a system we both know is falling apart. That diminishing trend turns the opposite direction 2 weeks after that happens as instinctual tribalism/nativism kicks in.
    Hold on... What system is falling apart?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    What we have is evidence of most (practically all) countries that adopt "multiculturalism" have had increased rates of violence, poverty and segregation. Maybe you view the favelas in Brazil as a beautiful result of multiculturalism, but I don't.
    How THE FUCK do you relate "favelas" to "multiculturalism"
    Show me the logic path that brought you there please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    ...Yeah? My entire point was that it's not just about race. Things change, and there's rarely any point in fighting it. That's all I've been trying to say. Everything I've said about race has been addressed to racists. If you're not racist, don't worry about it.
    Rarely any point in fighting it? If people hadn't fought against change we would be living in a society where everything you do is monitored to detail. There's still a lot of surveilance but if people hadn't resisted change then we would be living in a society where everything is under surveilance.

Fighting against bad changes is what keeps people in society free.

Sure mate. Whatever you think is best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    So the solution is population replacement according to you?
    As long as it isn't muslims from 3rd world countries, having a small intake of foreigners into their population would be very good for Japan, as in trying to fight their increasing population age average.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always find these sorts of statements odd. They never seem to say exactly what the thing in question will no longer be. It's always left up to the reader to assume that "what it isn't anymore" must be all the things you liked and what it "is now" or "will be" is all the things you don't like.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    As long as it isn't muslims from 3rd world countries, having a small intake of foreigners into their population would be very good for Japan, as in trying to fight their increasing population age average.
    They already have immigration. They do not need more.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, think a little.

What happens when you create multicultural cities? You create segregated areas. What do favelas have in common with segregated areas in rich countries? Again, analyze a bit, it's not that hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    http://www.svd.se/brottslighet-bland...a-alla-partier

Swedish article using sources from SCB and Statistisk sentralbyrå, government agencies responsible for statistics in Sweden and Norway.
    It only sounds implausible for someone not up-to-date with their information. Why would these guys suddenly commit much less crimes just because they go to a rich country?
    These numbers are pretty darn high... Weird. Is Sweden so poor at integrating immigrants? These numbers are much higher than in the countries these immigrants come from.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

- - - Updated - - -

Western capitalism, you know the thing that is creating the cushion that allows people to be indifferent to the long term effects of having an antithetical population amidst your own among other things it lets them be indifferent to. It's not as drastic as in the US, but Europe certainly has a case of the haves and the have nots and is just as dependent on kicking the can down the road as the US is.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Yeah, except for the people with obvious foreign ethnic backgrounds, totally not diverse. Obviously they do not count.

Also, shame on Swedes for being Swedes. How dare they being what they are?
    Uhhhhh some folks are claiming Sweden is being overrun by minorities. In the photos there you can barely even see any minorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Why is there rarely any point in fighting against change, if that change is clearly not beneficial? Most people want a better society, not to just lie down and accept it is fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    Rarely any point in fighting it? If people hadn't fought against change we would be living in a society where everything you do is monitored to detail. There's still a lot of surveilance but if people hadn't resisted change then we would be living in a society where everything is under surveilance.

Fighting against bad changes is what keeps people in society free.
    To clarify, when I say that things change and there's rarely any point in fighting it, I mean things like culture, which is constantly changing and there's nothing you can do about it. Culture changed between 1980 and 1990, as it did between 1990 and 2000, and between 2000 and 2010, and it will keep changing. It's not something new and there's no point in fighting it because it's impossible. Harping on about how "oh it used to be so great and now it's all going to hell because change is bad" is silly, because it has always been changing.

Culture changing is not inherently a bad thing, it's just what happens.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    These numbers are pretty darn high... Weird. Is Sweden so poor at integrating immigrants? These numbers are much higher than in the countries these immigrants come from.
    Countries like Somalia have some of the highest crime rates in the world, you can't really trust all the official "statistics" from these areas. Remember they're extremely corrupt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, British, American and Taiwanese immigrants are around the same rate as the Swedes. It's not that Sweden is poor at integrating immigrants, a lot of groups are successful but then you get some groups that are extremes, like the north africans as mentioned in the article.

It's the groups that are standing out that much that are the problem, not that Sweden are bad at integration.