Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    How do you know there are very few minorities? What if all the blonde are all finnish?
    How are Fins minorities. That doesn't add up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Are you serious right now? Finnish people are a minority group in Sweden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Countries like Somalia have some of the highest crime rates in the world, you can't really trust all the official "statistics" from these areas. Remember they're extremely corrupt.
    Something is still wrong. It says that every 10th immigrant from Eastern Europe is an offender. There is no way it can be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the truth. Sorry you can't accept it. For a society being overrun there seems to be very few minorities in these crowds.
    I happen to be half-Finnish, which is a minority in Sweden. My mother's parents were immigrants and I, along with my two sisters, are the second generation that have been living in Sweden for our entire lives. You more than likely would not even know that I was Finnish in real life unless I told you. Your "truth", as you like to call it, is a bunch of baloney.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Something is still wrong. It says that every 10th immigrant from Eastern Europe is an offender. There is no way it can be true.
    There is nothing wrong with the numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious right now? Finnish people are a minority group in Sweden.
    They're neighbours dude.

Deleted
    They're neighbours dude.
    So? They're still a minority group in Sweden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they are. Finnish people have a different ancestry from the Swedes. They have interacted quite a bit with each other, but they are not of the exact same ethnicity.

10+ Year Old Account
    So? They're still a minority group in Sweden.
    They are but it's much easier for them to fit in and avoid difficulty compared to immigrants from Vietnam or somewhere.

Deleted
    They are but it's much easier for them to fit in and avoid difficulty compared to immigrants from Vietnam or somewhere.
    Avoid difficulty? What is that supposed to mean? It's not that difficult being an immigrant in Sweden unless you refuse to adapt to the culture here.
    Last edited by mmoc1afe70b5e4; 2016-09-29 at 01:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know? Have you ever talked to a Finnish person living in Sweden? My mother could tell you some stories about the struggles her family had to face in this country, but I guess that would not fit your little narrative, would it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    How do you know? Have you ever talked to a Finnish person living in Sweden? My mother could tell you some stories about the struggles her family had to face in this country, but I guess that would not fit your little narrative, would it?
    I'm sorry your Mom had it rough but that's part of moving to a new country. She chose to move to Sweden didn't she? It's not like Finland had a civil war or something.

Deleted
    I'm sorry your Mom had it rough but that's part of moving to a new country. She chose to move to Sweden didn't she? It's not like Finland had a civil war or something.
    Refugees chose to move to the country too.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mother is born in Sweden. My grandparents were the immigrants. I already said this in an earlier post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refugees chose to move to the country too.
    How is that the same. Finland and Sweden are next to each other and very similar.

Meanwhile refugees are fleeing brutal situations and likely have serious emotional and mental issues that they have to overcome. Hardly the same as an economic migrant.

Deleted
    How is that the same. Finland and Sweden are next to each other and very similar.

Meanwhile refugees are fleeing brutal situations and likely have serious emotional and mental issues that they have to overcome. Hardly the same as an economic migrant.
    They're skipping a lot of countries to get to Sweden. I don't really see any difference when they do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're skipping a lot of countries to get to Sweden. I don't really see any difference when they do that.
    You should feel proud that they're skipping other countries to come to Sweden.

Deleted
    You should feel proud that they're skipping other countries to come to Sweden.
    ... Why, exactly? They're not supposed to even be able to receive asylum here when they do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... Why, exactly? They're not supposed to even be able to receive asylum here when they do that.
    It shows Sweden is a desirable place to live. You don't see refugees skipping over countries to move to Serbia or Romania do you?

Deleted
    It shows Sweden is a desirable place to live. You don't see refugees skipping over countries to move to Serbia or Romania do you?
    It's only desirable because they can get a lot of things for free. They're not going here to be safe, there are plenty of safe countries along the way.