Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Gaigen View Post
    It's just wrong when a guild clears the hardest difficulty on the same day as the raid opens...imo
    Not really. World first capable guilds are always downing bosses relatively fast compared to the release. These are guilds who raid test these bosses over and over on the PTR. Not to take anything away from their accomplishment, but they aren't going in completely blind. They're still putting in the work.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    SUPER CONGRATS MOTHER RUSSIA!!!!!!! yesssssssss <33333333333333

Congrats to them! I miss the days of bosses going months before a kill though

well its just to hard to balance now a days where you cant balance bosses around item level XX or XY when poeple can farm 24/7 for titanforged gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    lol 17 hours to clear on the first day.

So much for the race.
    How much you want to bet all of my murican brothers will show up to reply "IT WAS DAY 2 BROOO" and not understand that EU released only 17 hours or so ago hahaha.

Seriously though, Super Congratulations and BIGUP to EXorsus's crew

Nice job

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Grats to them!

On another note: Any idea on what the new mechanics/phases for Mythic Xavius are?
    who cares? just rolfstomp them with you titanforged warforged wtfisthisilvlforged gear

Deleted
    mythic cleared on reset day...... i expected it to be fast not that fast

so much salt about new loot system
    yet they did it, they were called a bruteforce guild in past, well I guess they earn what they deserve
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    How much you want to bet all of my murican brothers will show up to reply "IT WAS DAY 2 BROOO" and not understand that EU released only 17 hours or so ago hahaha.

Seriously though, Super Congratulations and BIGUP to EXorsus's crew
    I'm a murrican but unlike most on this site I realize the competitive US raid scene died years ago and is basically a running gag at this point

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Does anyone know if the Mythic ending was any different from the Normal ending? Wanting to know if something lore-related happened at the end :L

We need Trump to make America great again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    BTw on people saying whoever won, won because of gear, Exorsus has a lower avg ilvl than Serenity or Method.
    True, but what did they stack and how many legendaries?

I'm not outright calling foul play but they're a guild that knows how to code so they can just cheese any non-RNG mechanic they want.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Bring back the days of 0 mythic testing on ptrs.
    a race should include learning mechanics not just rocking up and bruteforcing it with as higher ilvl obtained from casual content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    BTw on people saying whoever won, won because of gear, Exorsus has a lower avg ilvl than Serenity or Method.
    Lol no one is saying that. Quite the opposite: they won because of the lower ilevel. They didn't do splits which was just a lucky guess that granted them free WF on a super undertuned endboss.

Quote Originally Posted by Empulsiv3 View Post
    Bring back the days of 0 mythic testing on ptrs.
    a race should include learning mechanics not just rocking up and bruteforcing it with as higher ilvl obtained from casual content
    wasnt lich king like this? with 0 testing???

Depends, if you ask me, it's perfectly fine they should clear Mythic EN in a day. Why? Because to me, it's not a true raiding tier as it doesn't even have tier armor. Much like in WoD, I personally considered that initial ogre raid crap a boring waste of time since, again, no tier from it. This new intro raid BS before actually moving to ones that drop tier is stupid imo. EN is more of a glorified dungeon really (well ok that can be true of any raid, but at least to me, raids are defined by having tier armor, pretty much every one besides a few in vanilla did, and vanilla gets a pass since it was WoW 1.0 when things were still coalescing).

Mythic Plus need lockouts is what this tells me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    wasnt lich king like this? with 0 testing???
    Cata is my last memory of content that wasnt put on ptr for testing on the hardest difficulty

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    who cares? just rolfstomp them with you titanforged warforged wtfisthisilvlforged gear
    Man, someones salty for no good reason.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!