Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    So you're going to kill it this week if it's so easy then?
    Holy shit what as stupid thing to say...

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    I'm not sure thats true.. many people have brought the point up, but Mythic+ gives access to unlimited raid quality loot.
    Next expansion after legion, they will introduce mythic + raiding...

Calling it here

Partly the reason i think people feel its easy is WoD had to be soo overtuned just to make tanks feel in danger

Didnt help that alot of the top guilds had 2-3-4 legendaries heck some that didnt get legendaries when it was broken by blizzards fault got 2 even after they fixed it supposedly... hell i havent even gotten one yet.. bad luck protection my ass

The problem is that mythic+ is the best thing blizz has introduced in a long long time....its awesome content that I think surprised people with how good it is. There is no way blizz goes back at this point just for the 1% of guilds who are spamming them 24/7 to get raid quality gear before mythics are out. Sucks for them that the race gets considerably easier, but that's the breaks I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    So you're going to kill it this week if it's so easy then?
    Yeah because the boss before taking eight hours to kill compared to the last boss taking 2 hours doesn't mean it's undertuned at all.

Also you're 7/7 N I wouldn't go throwing shade at anyone else about their progression bud.

On his stream tonight, Exodus rogue Nurseos denied that they multiboxed to gear up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    I'm not sure thats true.. many people have brought the point up, but Mythic+ gives access to unlimited raid quality loot.
    Pretty much this. Farming mythic+ for loot enable you to deck out your entire raid team in, often better itemized, gear of equal ilevel to what heroic brought.

Congrats Exo.............just stopped by to grab some salt for my fires thanks alot guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Uh oh, permanent black eye for Legion.
    lol. You know Naxx, VoA, and Maly were all cleared within 3 days of LAUNCH in Wrath? Level 70 to level 80 then full clear all three raids within 3 days of the expansion going live. It was so pathetic some of their characters weren't even level capped. Nothing could ever be that bad again.

Congrats to some crazy dedicated raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    tfw legion saved wow but killed my wf race autism superbowl
    QFT.

Grats to Exorsus though. Smashed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    lol. You know Naxx, VoA, and Maly were all cleared within 3 days of LAUNCH in Wrath? Level 70 to level 80 then full clear all three raids within 3 days of the expansion going live. It was so pathetic some of their characters weren't even level capped. Nothing could ever be that bad again.
    Yeah and then they went apeshit with Yogg 0.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    This was also before the true introduction of a harder difficulty, instead of just the same-ol difficulty across the board. So that's not a totally fair comparison.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    hahah

ha
    oh my god

There goes everyones "favorite" big name guilds like Midwinter, Method, or Serenity

GG Russian guys

EVERYONE thought Serenity would have it.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    hahah

ha
    oh my god

There goes everyones "favorite" big name guilds like Midwinter, Method, or Serenity

GG Russian guys

EVERYONE thought Serenity would have it.
    Nah just wait for the "well it's not the real raid the competition doesn't start till Nighthold" fanboys to come out of the woodwork once they get tired of laughing at Blizzard.

if you think an 18 hour progression period is indicative of anything you are legitimately retarded

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    This was also before the true introduction of a harder difficulty, instead of just the same-ol difficulty across the board. So that's not a totally fair comparison.
    Classic/BC didn't have multiple difficulties either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Nah just wait for the "well it's not the real raid the competition doesn't start till Nighthold" fanboys to come out of the woodwork once they get tired of laughing at Blizzard.
    Yeah, pretty much

"the real competition is Trial of Valor world first" Inc
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    if you think an 18 hour progression period is indicative of anything you are legitimately retarded
    Wait... so you're telling me the guild that spent 50% more net time on mythic instead of doing heroic splits (because blizzard completely dropped the ball on tuning) isn't the clear cut winner in the skill/tactics department? That actually makes perfect sense.

this was entertaining

I wanna see Serenity be like world 5th so people can be WAY wrong
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Wait... so you're telling me the guild that spent 50% more net time on mythic instead of doing heroic splits (because blizzard completely dropped the ball on tuning) isn't the clear cut winner in skill/tactics department? That actually makes perfect sense.
    Let's not give them the ability to refute the argument. It was closer to 25% net time. The rest however yes