Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    this was entertaining

I wanna see Serenity be like world 5th so people can be WAY wrong
    Someone said and dont know the vailidity that cenarius gate was broken for couple of the US guilds. If thats true they may have given up and gone to bed if blizzard didnt do some form of hotfix real fast which they might not get 6th and 7th kill tonight so open for others to come in and take their spots

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    I'm curious if they killed him before or after the hotfixes to dispelling his debuffs, as they are still the only guild that's kill Cenarius, and Blizzard often live hotfixes things as guilds like this find find them, I remember Sinestra getting a few hotfixes in rather quick succession during that race.
    This. I'd put money on them being cheaters, you know, cuz they're Russian.

Yeah, pretty much

"the real competition is Trial of Valor world first" Inc
    I thought ToV would be the Halion of Legion but I guess EN gets that distinction.
    Wowprogress needs to get on tracking those keystone ranks since its the premiere high end content now.

10+ Year Old Account
    And before the US fanbois cry foul. Remember that Method and some other world first competitors lost 12+hours to not being able to zone in to HFC while pushing for WF Archimonde.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

this was entertaining

I wanna see Serenity be like world 5th so people can be WAY wrong
    I realise I'm probably being baited here by a guy with a pony avatar but a race that lasts less than 24 hrs doesnt mean a lot in the grand scheme of things, and admittedly Exorcus got extremely lucky that they stayed up to try Xavius and it turned out a piece of piss. Obviously its poor foresight from the other guilds to not push for a kill on Cenarius, thinking the race would go on longer, but honestly if the last two were harder and the race went to the weekend it would have a very diff outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    I realise I'm probably being baited here by a guy with a pony avatar but a race that lasts less than 24 hrs doesnt mean a lot in the grand scheme of things, and admittedly Exorcus got extremely lucky that they stayed up to try Xavius and it turned out a piece of piss. Obviously its poor foresight from the other guilds to not push for a kill on Cenarius, thinking the race would go on longer, but honestly if the last two were harder and the race went to the weekend it would have a very diff outcome.
    The bait is in your head friend, it was a joke.

Kinda like the Trial of Valor post I made, I dont think anyone will take that seriously, just said it for lulz
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Wait... so you're telling me the guild that spent 50% more net time on mythic instead of doing heroic splits (because blizzard completely dropped the ball on tuning) isn't the clear cut winner in the skill/tactics department? That actually makes perfect sense.
    Only a 3 hour difference that is already eclipsed my far more, you are making no sense.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

This is awesome. It's so good when the underdog winds the race.

On the other side, you never know when russians are cheating. It's a cultural thing there.

Deleted
    there has to be something wrong with xavius Mythic no way it only took them 3 hours to kill him but 8 hours to kill cenarius.

lol at what point was Exorsus considered an underdog?

For people who act like they follow this stuff closely there sure are a lot of clueless posts.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    This. I'd put money on them being cheaters, you know, cuz they're Russian.
    Only the US cheats cause obama is president
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-29 at 05:17 AM.

Will those titanforged gear from mythic+ ilvl cap raise to 900+ when nighthold open? Won't be surprise if nighthold going to be clear in less than 24hrs then by running mythic+ for 24/7.

10+ Year Old Account
    exorsus absolutely smashed it. not only that, method is currently beating serenity. i thought method was watered down trash compared to serenity? LMAO, what a tier.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    Will those titanforged gear from mythic+ ilvl cap raise to 900+ when nighthold open? Won't be surprise if nighthold going to be clear in less than 24hrs then by running mythic+ for 24/7.
    Might depend how good tier sets are as well plus you can put in alts left and right to split run and funnel gear to your main characters

10+ Year Old Account
    I basically called it. 10days ago!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post42382408

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    "list in no particular order" yeah you didn't call anything
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    lol at what point was Exorsus considered an underdog?

For people who act like they follow this stuff closely there sure are a lot of clueless posts.
    Yep, they are the most stable top guild from the last two expansions, no suprise they went from 3 to 1.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Yep, they are the most stable top guild from the last two expansions, no suprise they went from 3 to 1.
    We'll see in nighthold. They will probably lag behind the usual id there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    "list in no particular order" yeah you didn't call anything
    "I basically"

Reading comprehension, Mr "my guild was unknown until this tier, but I'm important"

And for your previousl nimrod post. you have to update your wowprogress manually, after updating your armory... since WoWprogress tracks kills through armory listed acheivements. I see your guild leader killed M: Il'gynoth 3hrs ago.. on armory.. I went ahead and clicked on the update guild button for you. You being the new guy to this whole raiding thing.
    Last edited by bowchikabow; 2016-09-29 at 02:31 AM.

Not sure if it's been posted but supposedly there was a bug where locks could dispel corruption, obviously just a rumor at this point.

EDIT: Based on the post below I will assume this is common knowledge and not just a rumor.

Personal opinion, should be fixed and achievement / loot be pulled and let them go at it again.
    Last edited by Rezhial; 2016-09-29 at 02:31 AM.