Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lol good raid blizz

It's cleared already....? What a joke man. Blizzard needs to make this shit harder, it should take weeks to get down the final boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    It's cleared already....? What a joke man. Blizzard needs to make this shit harder, it should take weeks to get down the final boss.
    how do you make it harder when these guys devote their entire life to clear it? i mean this is exorsus the guys who code ERT addon. these are the cream of the crop smart folk.
    Hi

7+ Year Old Account
    It is hard. 99% of all guilds will ram their face into these bosses. It just so happends, that we do have some really good and dedicated people still playing WoW. These guys have proberly had a plan since the first minute of mythic opening and have played as much as they can.

So don't worry. Most mythic guilds are not gonna be without content anytime soon
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cool to see a new guild take first place in so many years. I am disappointed by how quickly it was done though. I was hoping it would take at least to the end of this week. Hopefully nothing was abused.

Deleted
    Incoming even more people complaining about how "easy" the content is without actually doing it themselves and not understanding how hard the ppl getting world first work for this.

Are you trolling? Do you thinking wiping on a boss for 8 hours straight is easy? You will probably never clear mythic and you are over here talking about blizzard making it harder.

They cleared it so fast because people have been doing raid testing for legion for almost a year.

Why is everyone under the impression that every single person that pays $15 a month should be able to kill the boss?

serenity......'giggle'. Fanbois prob sat in naguras chat crying asking senpai for virtual hugs.

Deleted
    Congratulations /rt

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    You also realize there's only 16 people accounted for in the WoWprogress raid comp right?
    WowProgress isnt always accurate either.. look at the guild achievement page for better representation

7+ Year Old Account
    Class break down with armory links

Tanks
    1. Prot Warrior - Морана
    2. Prot Warrior - Альвеона

Healers
    3. Resto Shaman - Ауо
    4. Resto Druid - Рубиксмерти
    5. Resto Shaman - Погода
    6. Holy Priest - Койрэ
    7. Holy Paladin - Раелина

DPS
    8. Assassination Rogue - Тэйка
    9. Outlaw Rogue - Нюрро
    10. Outlaw Rogue - Нешипе
    11. Havoc Demon Hunter - Риппа
    12. Fire Mage - Хелмот
    13. Fire Mage - Алленхх
    14. Fire Mage - Хайпд
    15. Unholy Death Knight - Анимешная
    16. Unholy Death Knight - Домек
    17. Markmansship Hunter - Фнэка
    18. Marksmanship Hunter - Ааерил
    19. Shadow Priest - Лайнаквинн
    20. Shadow Priest - Каелька

Edit: I made a mistake here and listed the same character twice with different class DK/DH. Fixed and correct.
    Last edited by Thra; 2016-09-29 at 04:05 AM.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cortic View Post
    You do realise they single-tanked both Cenarius and Xavius with a Prot Warrior....

Wow Progress doesnt have all the information only partially accurate check out the guild page on battle.net ..

7+ Year Old Account
    so still no killshot image?

Blizzard has no plans for raiding to ever actually be a competitive thing or they'd have a truly competitive mode with normalized gear in it.

That said, good job Exorsus! Impressive fast kill.

I find it really weird that I watched the rankings for awhile, and I remember seeing Midwinter first at 4/7, thinking where Method was (nowhere to be seen). Then boom, Method appears at 5/7. Maybe they'll get 2nd, who knows.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    I find it really weird that I watched the rankings for awhile, and I remember seeing Midwinter first at 4/7, thinking where Method was (nowhere to be seen). Then boom, Method appears at 5/7. Maybe they'll get 2nd, who knows.
    Because US guilds got access first. EU reset happens after the US one.

Well they had no warlocks , so they clearly didnt exploit the imp thing , good thing to hear.
    “Everything has been figured out, except how to live.”

Grats to Exorsus! It'll be really interesting to see how many guilds kill Xavius over the next 48 hours. I'm tempted to say that raid was undertuned, with Xavius dying day 1, but it may just be that Exorsus is really fucking good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    I'm a murrican but unlike most on this site I realize the competitive US raid scene died years ago and is basically a running gag at this point
    Agree with u here US raid guilds are not what they used to be