Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Russians everywhere! Pwning us in battlegrounds and now pwning us in PVE as well.
    GZ to them. Поздравление!

Omg they cleared mythic in reset I dont like this type of game I prefer to take months before the hardcore guilds can kill the mythic bosses .

grats on kill that was fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulation Exorsus, well played!

I don't know why people are so skeptical about this. Exorsus has been a top contender for a while now, and they stacked all the right classes to make this tier as easy as possible. Basically everyone who has been playing a lot since the expansion came out has a legendary on their main now.

There's really nothing fishy to see here.
    Last edited by Berri; 2016-09-29 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    Omg they cleared mythic in reset I dont like this type of game I prefer to take months before the hardcore guilds can kill the mythic bosses .
    The game hasn't been like that for like 9 years man.

Deleted
    They rushed A this time! Congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    If you're talking about Classic/TBC raids, then there was only 1 difficulty and it wasn't hard because it was complicated or "challenging", it was hard because it was tuned so you needed months of gear farming beforehand.

Legion is just as big of a joke as WoD. Blizzard blew their chance to redeem themselves.

Deleted
    There are people in this thread who are upset with the loot system and content difficulty while they're struggling on Nythendra HC and still learning how to dodge Heart of the Swarm.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's no more interesing, when most of top PvE guilds was disbanded, but anyway GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    Guild has looted 4 legendaries in the last hour and a total of 10 in the last 24 hours. Not saying anything is fishy but.......
    They are supposed to have a higher drop raid with more difficult content. My guild even got 2 off one boss in normal tonight. Still, 10 in 24 hours seems excessive...

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    There are people in this thread who are upset with the loot system and content difficulty while they're struggling on Nythendra HC and still learning how to dodge Heart of the Swarm.
    True,90% of them won't even get to see the mythic,yet they somehow are bothered by how "easy" it's and how fast it was rushed through.If it's so easy,why don't try your luck tonight by pugging it?

On the topic - gz with a world first!Checked the armouries of the Method and the Serenity,and it appears,that the choke point for both of these guilds was il'gynoth - took 5-6 hours to kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Exorsus - Mythic Emerald Nightmare World First
    Mythic Emerald Nightmare has been cleared by Exorsus. Congratulations to them.

gz on completly anihilating both methoc and serenity

in before their fanboys wake up and start ususal whining that this doesnt matter cause nighthold is true tier

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    Guild has looted 4 legendaries in the last hour and a total of 10 in the last 24 hours. Not saying anything is fishy but.......
    seems the legendary drop chance is high in mythic raiding

Deleted
    The Xav kill was even faster then their Illgoth kill (and also Cenarius).

Cenarius true boss in EN? :P

Deleted
    On a side note, Naxxaramas 25 was cleared during day 1 by people wearing tier 6, that by itself is an impressive feat, I'm not discrediting anyone, I'm just not receiving a jawdropping vibe from mythics getting steamrolled at day 1 anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Some people are that good at the game. I don't see the problem with that?
    There's always been people good at the game ever since 2004. It's still sad when the hardest difficulty of a raid is finished in one day. Blizzard should start putting at least one gear check fight back in every raid at least so one boss lasts more than a day.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    #1 Ouro - 87 days from the Twin Emperors' death.
    #2 C'thun - 86 days from the Twin Emperors' death.
    #3 tied Chromaggus - 74 days from Ebonroc's death.
    #4 tied Ragnaros - 74 days from Majordomo Executus' death.
    #5 Yogg-Saron, Alone in the Darkness - 70 days from Stars' first pull.
    #99999 Xavius - 17 hours from opening mythics.
    Seems like blizzard creat hard content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Are you trolling? Do you thinking wiping on a boss for 8 hours straight is easy? You will probably never clear mythic and you are over here talking about blizzard making it harder.

They cleared it so fast because people have been doing raid testing for legion for almost a year.
    Hahah what? Yes wiping on a boss for 8 hours is easy. Shit that was the normal thing to do in raids once upon a time. Try wiping to the same boss for 8 hours straight every day for over a month. One fucking day though? Yeah bro that's not exactly a crazy thing. And I speak as someone who raided in a top guild for a period of 6 years.

I mean no disrespect to Exorsus either with this comment. I'm sure the fight was difficult. But let's not pretend that just wiping for 8 hours is some super hardcore feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    There's always been people good at the game ever since 2004. It's still sad when the hardest difficulty of a raid is finished in one day. Blizzard should start putting at least one gear check fight back in every raid at least so one boss lasts more than a day.
    If you think the best players in the game in 2004 are anywhere near the level of skill and experience of the best players in the game 12 years later, you're crazy.

Fights have gotten harder and more intricately designed, players have been getting better, addon support has gotten absurd. The game is very different. It's not a fair comparison at all.

I think the relative quickness of this tier ending for them has a lot more to do with the addition of mythic plus. Think about it, a week before Mythic and LFR launch players were able to go do a different format of content that rewards very high levels of gear. Unlike past expansions where the best stuff you could get was from the raid on lower difficulties, now you can run those mythic+ dungeons for Mythic raid level loot. And that's not including legendaries or titanforged drops either.

And to all the folks out there singing about how much easier it is because 1 group of people across a span of millions of gamers has beaten the tier... Come on guys do we really have to start with the silliest of arguments? I honestly know, and have played with, people who if you handed em an itemlevel 895 character right now would NEVER clear this.