Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seph1roth View Post
    #1 Ouro - 87 days from the Twin Emperors' death.
    #2 C'thun - 86 days from the Twin Emperors' death.
    #3 tied Chromaggus - 74 days from Ebonroc's death.
    #4 tied Ragnaros - 74 days from Majordomo Executus' death.
    #5 Yogg-Saron, Alone in the Darkness - 70 days from Stars' first pull.
    #99999 Xavius - 17 hours from opening mythics.
    Seems like blizzard creat hard content.

Interesting I didn't know that Chromaggus was alive for that long. I always wondered why Blizzard hasn't created another fight like him. I really enjoyed it. I also liked fights when you didn't know what part of the room was best to fight the boss in. Just the little things. Also if I recall Four Horsemen were up there in length too. That fight was insane. I remember posting on the forums discussing it with a female human Mage in Death and Taxes who assured us the fight wasn't impossible when we all thought it was. Sure enough he was right and they snagged the kill not long after.

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    On a side note, Naxxaramas 25 was cleared during day 1 by people wearing tier 6, that by itself is an impressive feat, I'm not discrediting anyone, I'm just not receiving a jawdropping vibe from mythics getting steamrolled at day 1 anymore.
    Comparing it with naxx 25 please. Naxx 25 was put there only to have more content and an excuse for blizzard to re-use it was that not everyone had experienced it. Naxx wasn't supposed to be hard and everyone knew exactly what the boss abilities were. Also undertuned and made easier compared to Naxx 40, especially the horsemen fight of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    If you think the best players in the game in 2004 are anywhere near the level of skill and experience of the best players in the game 12 years later, you're crazy.

Fights have gotten harder and more intricately designed, players have been getting better, addon support has gotten absurd. The game is very different. It's not a fair comparison at all.
    I never said they were the same, just that there were great players back then too. Hell many of them worked for Blizzard too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Comparing it with naxx 25 please. Naxx 25 was put there only to have more content and an excuse for blizzard to re-use it was that not everyone had experienced it. Naxx wasn't supposed to be hard and everyone knew exactly what the boss abilities were. Also undertuned and made easier compared to Naxx 40, especially the horsemen fight of course.
    Yeah definitely. I actually hated the idea of Naxx coming back so easy, but I found myself enjoying it all the same despite having done it before. It was still a great looking instance and felt epic. Very underrated in my opinion when people discuss the best raids. And yeah Horsemen were a total joke compared to the original. Even Gothik was for that matter. Gothik was actually difficult in vanilla naxx, but no one even remembers him in 25M.
    Last edited by Beet; 2016-09-29 at 06:16 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevidya View Post
    Just goes to show how useless the classes and specs that weren't taken truly are.

Rest in peace Brewmasters, 2016-2016.
    Funny comment, considering that they couldn't fit all 30++ specs in 20 spots even if they wanted.

Deleted
    I see 3 female Pandaren, 1 female Undead and rest of female BE. "Horde" ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxkar25 View Post
    I think the relative quickness of this tier ending for them has a lot more to do with the addition of mythic plus. Think about it, a week before Mythic and LFR launch players were able to go do a different format of content that rewards very high levels of gear. Unlike past expansions where the best stuff you could get was from the raid on lower difficulties, now you can run those mythic+ dungeons for Mythic raid level loot. And that's not including legendaries or titanforged drops either.

And to all the folks out there singing about how much easier it is because 1 group of people across a span of millions of gamers has beaten the tier... Come on guys do we really have to start with the silliest of arguments? I honestly know, and have played with, people who if you handed em an itemlevel 895 character right now would NEVER clear this.
    Holy shit they killed Gul'dan already?!

Seriously Big grats on completing the first half of the tier. Just don't be like Paragon and Blood Legion and lose the tier End boss.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Gaigen View Post
    It's just wrong when a guild clears the hardest difficulty on the same day as the raid opens...imo
    Your opinion is pretty ignorant on this topic. With 7 bosses this stuff is inevitable unless you want them to gate the content. Some people are just that good, and if you're going to tune the game around THEM not being able to do that you're gonna fuck up the game so hard people are gonna leave left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Your opinion is pretty ignorant on this topic. With 7 bosses this stuff is inevitable unless you want them to gate the content. Some people are just that good, and if you're going to tune the game around THEM not being able to do that you're gonna fuck up the game so hard people are gonna leave left and right.
    Why would they leave left and right? Mythic is just another difficulty degree. Did people not buy Doom 2 because they couldn't complete it on nightmare? No they didn't they just completed the difficult they were able to complete. People have LFR, normal, and heroic as options too. Mythic should be, mythic.

All those people complaining content was harder... Bad news for you, it wasn't. In Regards of Mechanics I think new expansions get more and more difficult with new things added. The reason it took guilds month to clear bosses was the fact to coordinate 40 people at the same time plus gearing them which took months alone. So don't blame the difficulty of a raid if you aren't able to clear it by yourself.

In my opinion the reason for this mess is the fucked up loot system. It's just too much of rng. I don't know what's the intent of blizzard stacking to these warforged/titanforged shit. The whole system fucks up item tiers so bad. You're either lucky or your behind.

Deleted
    Impressed. They must have put in alot of effort.
    But.. Cleared it before 24 hours are crazy lets wait and see how long it will take for other guilds to finish it, before people state that it was to easy..

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Hey guess what buddy Highmaul had 7 bosses too and still took around 4 days for a guild to go 7/7, and considering guilds raid 16-18 hours a day that's about 50+hours longer. So umm I wonder who's the ignorant one?

Wait a second, isn't somebody from Exorsus actually author of the exorsus raid tools addon?
    Who knows what kind of 3rd party helper they might have programmed for this occasion... anyways Blizzard's fault for letting addons have such impact on gameplay, on the side note Grats for Russian bros!

3 is the highest amount of single class that their players used.
    They used 11 of 12 classes in this game (only monk seems to be missing).
    They had 12 diffirent specs.
    They used almost the same comp since 1st boss.
    Where the fk do you guys see class stacking??

If this kill is 100% legit congrats to Exorsus from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Backero View Post
    I see 3 female Pandaren, 1 female Undead and rest of female BE. "Horde" ;p
    Russians. /10char

Man, the things people get butthurt about. Amazing and sad at the same time.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    If you think the best players in the game in 2004 are anywhere near the level of skill and experience of the best players in the game 12 years later, you're crazy.
    Funny, when WoW came out it was essentially the gimped, ezmode version of real MMO's - now people are acting like WoW of today (which really isn't any harder - in many ways it's easier and less time consuming because of streamlining and not having to care about professions) is somehow 'hard'.

Hold on while I laugh a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    well gratz now can we focus on the real matters again? like bugs .

Gz on them and gz on their "luck" (yes quotes since I believe they farmed their ass off in the dungeons) on all their shiny legendaries. Checked 10ppl only and all had a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Funny, when WoW came out it was essentially the gimped, ezmode version of real MMO's - now people are acting like WoW of today (which really isn't any harder - in many ways it's easier and less time consuming because of streamlining and not having to care about professions) is somehow 'hard'.

Hold on while I laugh a bit.
    Gimped version of REAL of 24/7 grindfest no skill required games*

Damn, good job. And look at that ilvl :O

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, good job. And look at that item level. Sure think, blizzard didn't expect someone to had this gear already.